Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

nelli@xevarl.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

nelli@xevarl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:07 pm

Greetings. How are you? I trust you're well. Sorry for this sudden intrusion into your email folder. I reached out to a marriage agency in quest of a man to communicate with, and I found your email. I hope this isn't a issue for you. My name is Nelly, I'm a little over thirty. I'm from Turkey and have been residing here for a few years now. I used to live in Georgia, but then decided to alter something in my life and relocated to Turkey. I feel quite good in this country and I like everything here. I would like to get to know and start a relationship with a man with whom we will care of each other and enjoy every moment. The search for a man in Turkey didn't yield me success, so I decided to seek help on the Internet, especially since nowadays the online dating sphere is very developed, and I hope that something will come out of it. I will also attach a few of my photos to this message, and I also hope to see your photos in your response to my message. I think that's enough for the first message, and I hope we can talk more in the next message. I hope to see your response soon. Wishing you a good day, Nelly.

Header:

Return-Path: <jusrup@schueler.mpg-umstadt.de>
Received: from PA4PR07MB8551.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::2f25:85ac:f34a:e57d]) by
Message-ID: <823e77dc28ecc6c93a90d9729f1b313f2572bd@schueler.mpg-umstadt.de>
Reply-To: Nely <nelli@xevarl.com>
Subject: women's secrets
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 18:21:31 +0100

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4040
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nelli@xevarl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Hey! Sorry for intruding, let me elaborate. I simply desire to create a good impression since the first impression is very important. My name is Nelli, I'm nearly 35 years old. I've dedicated many years to my career and my personal life hasn't turned out as expected, so I've decided to attempt online dating. Additionally, my friend has been married to a foreigner for 8 years and they're very happy, so I've decided to try my luck to find the one who can ignite the spark of love in me. I would be pleased to talk with you and find common topics for conversation. I hope we can continue our communication soon. I'm originally from Georgia but I've been living in Turkey for a long time. Distance is not a problem for me, as I hope it isn't for you, because in our time, planes can take you to another part of the world in just a few hours, so online dating isn't an issue for me. I'll also attach my photos to this message, hoping you'll like them. I hope to receive your response shortly. Best regards, Nelli.

Header:

Return-Path: <alina.herrera@unah.hn>
Received: from CH2PR04MB6540.namprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::b968:963f:f115:2408]) by
Message-ID: <82440da65296bcb340eaa308e5416b65953cf1@unah.hn>
Reply-To: Nellichka <nelli@xevarl.com>
Subject: the truth about autumn love
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 07:20:23 +0100

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nelli@xevarl.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:00 pm

Hi. How are you doing? I trust you're well. Apologies for this unexpected intrusion into your email folder. I reached out to a dating agency in quest of a man to communicate with, and I found your email. I hope this isn't a issue for you. My name is Nelli, I'm a bit over thirty. I'm from Turkey and have been residing here for several years now. I used to reside in Georgia, but then decided to change something in my life and moved to Turkey. I feel pretty good in this country and I like everything here. I would like to get to know and start a relationship with a man with whom we will take care of each other and enjoy every moment. The search for a man in Turkey didn't bring me success, so I decided to seek help on the Internet, especially since nowadays the internet dating sphere is very developed, and I hope that something will come out of it. I will also attach a few of my photos to this letter, and I also hope to see your photos in your response to my message. I think that's enough for the first message, and I hope we can talk more in the next message. I hope to see your response soon. Wishing you a pleasant time, Nelli.

Header:

Return-Path: <rlagat@tccollege.com.ph>
Received: from SEZPR02MB7870.apcprd02.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::779b:27d1:a21e:5e0f]) by
Message-ID: <0e422935c1052f2407a9208b7fbb871c3f96fcaa59@tccollege.com.ph>
Reply-To: Nellina <nelli@xevarl.com>
Subject: Will you come?
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 00:23:42 +0100

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: nelli@xevarl.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:42 pm

Hi. How are you doing? I hope you're well. Apologies for this unexpected intrusion into your inbox. I reached out to a dating agency in quest of a man to communicate with, and I found your email address. I hope this isn't a issue for you. My name is Nelli, I'm a little over thirty. I'm from Turkey and have been residing here for a few years now. I used to live in Georgia, but then decided to change something in my life and relocated to Turkey. I feel quite good in this host country and I like everything here. I would like to get to know and build a relationship with a man with whom we will care of each other and savor every moment. The search for a man in Turkey didn't bring me success, so I decided to seek help online, especially since nowadays the internet dating sphere is very developed, and I hope that something will come out of it. I will also attach a few of my photos to this letter, and I also hope to see your photos in your response to my message. I think that's enough for the first message, and I hope we can talk more in the next message. I hope to hear from you soon. Wishing you a good day, Nelli.

Header:

Message-ID: <060ddc20d4103a3112bc359e6aae92193a9303ba52@esca.ma>
Reply-To: Nellichka <nelli@xevarl.com>
Subject: EVERYTHING IS MUCH SIMPLER THAN YOU THOUGHT
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 10:47:28 +0100
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.