Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

pdsk.elena@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

pdsk.elena@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:35 am

Hello my new friend... They call me Olesea. To begin with, I am thirty five year-old unattached woman living in Ukraine.I have a great job and a good income. If you have doubts about my integrity or if you think I’m going to prove something or justify it to you. You better not answer that letter! As an ordinary girl I’d like my family. The main objective is to meet a man. Maybe on the internet. Age doesn’t matter! I'm no longer young myself. I also consider myself a beautiful and well-behaved girl. I cook very well and I always clean! If you want a girl like me, we can start a relationship. My main goal is to meet an interesting, confident man who has goals in life. Someone who wants to grow and develop and achieve their goals. If you’re just having fun or you’re a pervert, just don’t answer that message, it won’t have any sequel. Waiting for your photo and some information about you!

Header:

Return-Path: <202020102@aau.edu.jo>
Received: from EUR02-VI1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-vi1eur02hn2213.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [52.100.201.213])
Message-ID: <aa337ad7c9fbd1e142e8a10aa6c2e8d95cc1a6@aau.edu.jo>
Reply-To: Olesea <pdsk.elena@outlook.com>
Subject: I am just really looking
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2024 20:56:14 +0300

Orig IP: 52.100.201.213 | Orig ISP: Microsoft-corp-msn-as-block | City: n/a | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4027
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alinadenty@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:00 pm

Hi, I am Alina. I am originally from Moldova, I live here. I am already thirty-five years old. I have a great job and a stable income. I speak several languages, not only English. IMPORTANT. If you have doubts about my selfless goal or you think that I will affirm something to you or justify myself! Better delete this letter! Undoubtedly, like any woman I want to start a family. My main goal is to start communication and more with a man, maybe via the Internet. For me, age is actually it's not the main thing. After all, I myself am no longer aged. Among other things, I consider myself a charming and discreet woman. I know how to cook and keep order. If you are interested for such a woman, then let's try. My true goal is meet an optimistic, reliable man who has haveplans for the future in life. Someone who doesn't complain about life and the past. Someone who wants rise up and not stand still. If your goal is just get a laugh or perversion, just ignore this letter. It won't have any continuation.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular e-mail: alinadenty@hotmail.com

I will be happy get to know each other better with a interesting man, I'm waiting for photo and personal information about you!

Header:

Return-Path: <saitou.ayako@ymail.plala.or.jp>
Received: from localhost ([104.131.33.104]) by msc12.plala.or.jp with ESMTP
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 22:26:07 +0100
Message-ID: <1ED43BFE3884B10477D5E608F5885367616A3A7D@unknown>
Subject: Good evening my dear friend

Orig IP: 104.131.33.104 | Orig ISP: Digitalocean-asn | City: Clifton | Country: United States

Same stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.