Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

angelica_todorenkoo@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

angelica_todorenkoo@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:52 pm

Hello. How are you getting on?
My first name's Angelica.
I am 34 years.
I’d like to get to know you better. Where u come from originally?
I'm really interested in our communication.
I seeking for a guy for creating long relationship.
To myself, the main thing in a gentleman is integrity, loyalty, confidence.
I am expecting ur response.
So u prefer to know anything about myself, u could ask, Iwould be glad to respond u.
But I have a big wish to you, to answer me only if you’re interested in correspondence with me.
In case you aren’t interested in communicating, please do not waste my time.
Have a lovely day! Angelica.

Header:

Return-Path: <Bryan-Roman-Bello@dpsnc.net>
Received: from NAM10-MW2-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-mw2nam10on20707.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e89::707])
Received: from CO3P220MB0734.NAMP220.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::17a9:ca58:62fb:a488]) by
Message-ID: <285f16bd498da7abb8125bf012e6ccf5850b90@dpsnc.net>
Reply-To: Angelicca <angelica_todorenkoo@outlook.com>
Subject: introduction the world wide web.
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 12:03:19 +0100

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3950
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angelica_todorenko@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:27 am

Hello my name isAngelika!The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI am looking for a man to communicate with the continuation. In the future for relationships and love.If you and I have the same interests, please answer me.If you're just for a game and a joke, don't answer, and don't write to me, please don't write to me if you just want to have fun, I'm here for serious intentions..I was born in 1988, now I am 35 years old, I want to love and be loved!I was born and lived in Moldova, and have been living in Russia for the last 7 years,Please, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.!Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age.,Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I want to meet a man from other countries.I will finish my letter, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: angelica_todorenko@outlook.com

bye bye!

Header:

Return-Path: <chame@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (148.72.177.90) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 10:27:58 +0100
Message-ID: <91C18657D4925EE2378F07E69F69A3E055DF08C2@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Darling.

Orig IP: 148.72.177.90 | Orig ISP: As-30083-go-daddy-com-llc | City: n/a | Country: United States

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angelika_toddorenko@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:22 pm

Hello I amAngelica.The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI want to meet a man. I hope that you will turn out to be a decent man who wants a relationship and love.I hope that our interests are the same, answer me.If you are just for fun and jokes, do not answer, and please do not write to me..I am 35 years old and I want a relationship and love.!!I am originally from Moldova, I have been living in Russia for the last 7 years..I want to ask you to be honest, if you really want to get to know me, answer me..Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age. I will be pleased if you send me a photo,Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I want to meet a man from other countries.I will finish my letter with this, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me...

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular mailbox: angelika_toddorenko@outlook.com

bye bye.

Header:

Return-Path: <m10005323@mail.ntust.edu.tw>
Received: from 58.241.101.74 by mail.ntust.edu.tw with Mail2000 ESMTPA Server V7.00(17237:4:AUTH_LOGIN)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 18:02:05 +0100
Message-ID: <30E9725882DCF410D2F55FFD8F89A39D8C1A6419@unknown>
Subject: Hello my awesome mate,

Orig IP: 58.241.101.74 | Orig ISP: China Unicom China169 Backbone | City: Zhenjiang | Country: China

The same stolen image is in the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angelica__angelica@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:07 pm

Good afternoon my name isAngelica!The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI am looking for a man to communicate with the continuation. In the future for relationships and love.I hope that our interests are the same, answer me.If you're just for a game and a joke, don't answer, and don't write to me, please don't write to me if you just want to have fun, I'm here for serious intentions..I turned 35 in December, I'm not young anymore, I want to love and be love!!I was born and lived in Moldova, and have been living in Russia for the last 7 years,Please, if you really want to get to know me, answer me..Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age..Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I want to meet a man from other countries.I will finish my letter with this, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me...

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: angelica__angelica@outlook.com

goodbye.

Header:

Return-Path: <happy-100-hiromi@tree.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (89.218.163.118) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 13:41:51 +0100
Message-ID: <090980242EAAE3AF0426235BB20CA56A4606CB97@unknown>
Subject: Salutation my man.

Orig IP: 89.218.163.118 | Orig ISP: Jsc Kazakhtelecom | City: Atyrau | Country: Kazakhstan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Angelika_Angeliika@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:29 pm

Good evening my name isAngelia.The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI want to meet a man. I hope that you will turn out to be a decent man who wants a relationship and love.If you and I have the same interests, please answer me.If you're just for a game and a joke, don't answer, and don't write to me, please don't write to me if you just want to have fun, I'm here for serious intentions..I was born in 1988, now I am 35 years old, I want to love and be loved!!I was born and lived in Moldova, and have been living in Russia for the last 7 years.I want to ask you to be honest, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.!Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age. I will be pleased if you send me a photo.Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I'm not interested in a man from these countries.I will finish my letter with this, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: Angelika_Angeliika@outlook.com

goodbye,

Header:

Return-Path: <ji2pajtmk430ssb@cool.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (103.141.71.44) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 22:45:40 +0100
Message-ID: <79A7324FB7DBA51B7CC79ADAA232D5EAAA73F5BE@unknown>
Subject: Hello person

Orig IP: 103.141.71.44 | Orig ISP: Digital One Broadband Internet Service | City: Dhaka | Country: Bangladesh

The same stolen image was posted on February 10th, 2024.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Angelika_Angeliika@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:53 pm

Good morning you can call me by my first nameAngelika!The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI want to meet a man. I hope that you will turn out to be a decent man who wants a relationship and love.If you and I have the same interests, please answer me.If you're just for a game and a joke, don't answer, and don't write to me, please don't write to me if you just want to have fun, I'm here for serious intentions.I am 35 years old and I want a relationship and love.!!I am originally from Moldova, I have been living in Russia for the last 7 years.,I want to ask you to be honest, if you really want to get to know me, answer me..Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age..Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I want to meet a man from other countries.I will finish my letter, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me...

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my regular email: Angelika_Angeliika@outlook.com

bye bye

Header:

Return-Path: <kfs_tmori@rock.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (117.244.122.246) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 03:08:08 +0100
Message-ID: <8ACB15231BD0B2F458D107C377619D8641ECEFCC@unknown>
Subject: Good day gentleman!

Orig IP: 117.244.122.246 | Orig ISP: National Internet Backbone | City: Allahabad | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Andgeelikka@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:04 pm

Hi I amAngelica!The reason I'm writing to you now. I want to meet a man from another countryI am looking for a man to communicate with the continuation. In the future for relationships and love,If you and I have the same interests, please answer me.If you are just for fun and jokes, do not answer, and please do not write to me..I turned 35 in December, I'm not young anymore, I want to love and be love.I was born and lived in Moldova, and have been living in Russia for the last 7 years.Please, if you really want to get to know me, answer me.!Write to me if you are looking for dating and want to build a relationship.Tell me what city you're from. Your age.,Please do not write to me if you are from India or Africa, Asia, Pakistan, turkey, China.I'm not interested in a man from these countries.I will finish my letter with this, I will not write much, we will talk in more detail when you answer me.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: Andgeelikka@outlook.com

bye bye,

Header:

Return-Path: <hax56110@tree.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (185.221.32.110) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 09:49:40 +0100
Message-ID: <529FA30689BC9A0DEFFFD8CB52EA5FC73DB80D08@unknown>
Subject: Hello Darling!

Orig IP: 185.221.32.110 | Orig ISP: M Sat Cable Sa | City: n/a | Country: Bulgaria

The same stolen image was posted on February 10th, 2024.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.