Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

carrion.mrichard@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

carrion.mrichard@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 pm

On datemefree:

Hello Dear, How re you doing today..? i hopefully believe you doing just fine..lol... I got to read your profile and i think am pretty much interested in getting to know you more better and please do note am not in here for games or to toy with your emotion all am in here for is to see if i can find a compatable and reasonable woman, Who as the fear of God respect and value a relationship...She must be family oriented type and have a great sense of humor and i promise to treat her right through good and bad times, in a short paragraph can you tell me a little about you, and the reason you re here, I am interested i mean very much interested in you and i will say your picture and profile caught my attention and i think we posses the same quatilities it going to be of a great interest for us to know each other better than just been chat mate. I do look forward to read from you soon... Richard.

carrion
- 40 y/o male
- dubai, United Arab Emirates
- French, German, Spanish
- teacher
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-04-16 07:20:23
- ID: 212586

Sex male
Children 0
Want children No matters
Date of birth 1971 - July - 24
Height 5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type Average
Religion Christian
Marital status Single
Education Grad school student
Income $10,000/year and less
Smoker No
Drinker No
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a female
Looking for an age range 40 - 65
Relationship Marriage
I enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving,caring,honest,kind,sincer e, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ....\\\\
I Would love to have a woman who obviously loves children, someone who knows how to treat a man good and appreciates all the God Given Values in men , A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined Woman who is willing to give it all in a Relationship ...A Honest Woman who wants to meet a Honest Man with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives men the deserved respect in a relationship....someone who will be ready to take me for who i am and will never compromise anything for the love she has for me . I am searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face. She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. I intend to commit myself for life to this woman when I do find her, and ask for her hand in marriage. Nice woman with good upstanding morals , christian, good beliefs.

Second contact on site:

Your profile and pix caught my attention.Though we might be miles apart.I\'m charmed with what you wrote on here.I\'m compassionate,matured,considerate,Honest,Caring, and Romantic.I am looking for the love of my life. The one I cannot stand to be without for even a second. I\'m looking for the dreamy type of love, few of us ever get to know. I am a gentle man, but I can be very intimidating if needed to be. I would like to know the kind of beauty that is expressed in all ways,spiritual,physical,emotionally and intellectually. I am not very demanding, I believe in letting life flow naturally, I don\'t force things. Life is a dance and I am seeking my dance partner. A relationship should be 50/50 anything else isn\'t acceptable. I am not pretentious, nor do I like people who are.I would like to add that I only seek serious inquiries - about me -if you are not for real - please don\'t waste my time.Willing to invest myself in getting to know you. I feel after talking,then meeting in person you can tell if there is chemistry and common interest. When you look people in the eyes you can tell alot about them and if they are being truthful.If you care to know anything about me feel free to send me an email at carrion.mrichard@yahoo.com.....Thanks i will be awaiting your response. Richard.

Received: from [41.155.106.47]
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 03:19:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: hello

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.155.106.47
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: carrion.mrichard@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Email:

Dearest....I feel so Overwhelmed writing to an Effulgent creature of God's Glory radiating Gorgeously in heavenly beauty, the thought of you provokes\ instant smile in my heart,it gives memories that would stay in me,not for a short while but a life time. Perhaps I'm not here to flatter you,i have a Goal that I'm looking forward to achieve.But let me Quickly say this,Serving God with smile in our face is the best thing we can do to ourselves. Well i should tell a few things about myself...I'm single and looking for a loving an caring lady who must be God fearing.I'm Level headed with great sense of Humor and God fearing.I'm not the best in the world but the last time i checked on myself,I'm nice..Lol....I'm sorry i have sent you mail to your mail on date me free...

I'm a man of Noble Orientation,Classical Charisma,Polished Countenance whose bossy mass within is Loaded with certain skills and competencies. Obviously,I;m a serious Radical with Flexible Anthropocentric Principles,well built anatomically in terms of intellectual expressively,I'm a Pure Breed of God whose word delivers kindness,hope and an Unquenchable love. My Best Scripture is Psalm 103:2 that goes thus"Bless the Lord,O'MY Soul and forget not all His Benefits". Its quite Unfortunate that lot of people lives as a complete strangers to themselves.we should be careful of those who stand aloof to greet each venture with reproofs.I like people with an inbuilt drive or mechanism to be successful,resourceful and result oriented. people with an identity,inner courage and strength. Also,i detest liars,i do not entertain such a person in my space.Life is Ephemeral and lots only worth living when one is with right person at the right time and in the right place. A lot of people abuse love and Relationships due to lack of wisdom,attachment behavior towards custom,tradition and Racism, True love don't I'e,it knows no Boundary,its like a seed that Germinates and once it is planted,it extends it branches beyond a limit of attachment behavior towards racism,Custom and tradition.Though its hard to find.Remember God gave us his Only Begotten son.

I Admire a lady that is Excellently saturated with heavenly beauty when she does no evil,takes responsibilities,safelytrusted,liberal.stretches her hand to the poor,reaches hands to the needy,enterprising,hard working,not a Goal-getter,opens her mouth in wisdom and her tongue is the laws of Kindness"Proverb 31:26,Fears the lord".proverb 31:30,posses antenna to detect stops and an inbuilt divine Di valency to checkmate it,makes her husband feel so special for having her.This strengthens him not to give up in the day of Adversary,come rain come sunshine.

My instinct tells me you are excellently saturated,you wroth Celebrating,caring for and he that fine th you finds a Good treasure that worths dieing for.The Thought of you paints a smile that is Resistant to changes in my heart.i wouldn't mind what it would cost me to know you better and create a right relationship with you as though i do not know your present status. I will be looking forward to read your warmth response soonest.

Best Regards,
Richard

Header:

Received: from [41.155.2.198]
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 07:32:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Getting to Know You More Better/Carrion From Date Me Free/ I'm sorry just get this

Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.155.2.198
Originating ISP: Starcomms Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

The email adress carrion.mrichard@yahoo.com lead on Quepasa, richard carrion
40 / Male / United States / Member since 19/04/12

carion.jpg
carion.jpg (9.44 KiB) Viewed 3950 times

New message on site:

Little about me..i enjoy quiet nights at home I can describe myself as a loving,caring,hones t,kind,sincere, and above all a God fearing man, with good morals and values.and have got sense of humor,love kids alot and have lot of respect for women I do not cheat or play games either i am just me someone who has been through a lot of ups and downs in life and has come to the conclusion that One should live everyday as if its gonna be your last , A fun loving and gentle personality who believes Trust and Honesty are meant to be the Bedrock of every relationship, someone who understands the meaning of love and believes True Love can be found anywhere ...i like to put God first in everything in do , i love to go out to the beach on weekends and give myself a good treat of Sunbath ...an open minded person who has the fear of God ...above all ...."The Perfect Man For every Woman" .......Lol.....You can send me email to my mail box and i will get back to you.

What im looking for in a partner I Would love to have a woman who obviously loves children, someone who knows how to treat a man good and appreciates all the God Given Values in men , A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined Woman who is willing to give it all in a Relationship ...A Honest Woman who wants to meet a Honest Man with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives men the deserved respect in a relationship....som eonem who will be ready to take me for who i am and will never compromise anything for the love she has for me . I am searching to find that one woman that will take my breath away, the one woman that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, the one woman that the mere whisper of her name brings a smile to my face. She must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. I intend to commit myself for life to this woman when I do find her, and ask for her hand in marriage.

Nice wom
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.