Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Corinna Kopf

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Corinna Kopf

Unread postby firefly » Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:19 pm

Email address used: kankindiegidiana@gmail.com

Hello!

I go by the name of Irina and I'm a stunning and youthful lady who is seeking for a gentleman that's committed about building a lasting relationship.
I was born in moldova and now I live here, i hope to get to know each other better will not be a big problem.
Currently, I'm at my occupation, but I chose to send you a message to introduce myself.

I'm hunting for a trustworthy and affectionate fella who is set to build a sturdy bond based on common regard and devotion.
I relish spending duration in the great outdoors, whipping up delicious food and journeying new places.
Moreover, I value honesty and openness in relationships.

I would love to transmit you more pics of myself and get to know you more.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Irina

Header:

Received: from unknown (HELO nrisc) (info@ourmegastore.com@194.36.177.25)
Message-ID: <0a440da31885afa72b2e9834d1250f02232114@ourmegastore.com>
Reply-To: vwgzyx <kankindiegidiana@gmail.com>
Subject: Che tu abbia una giornata meravigliosa.
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 20:08:13 -0700

Originating IP: 194.36.177.25
Originating ISP: Speednet Llc
City: Odessa
Country of Origin: Ukraine

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen picture used is Corinna Kopf, USA social media personality and content creator.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3897
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kankindiegidiana@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:49 pm

Hello!

I go by the name of Irina and I'm a pretty and fresh-faced lady who is seeking for a gentleman that's dedicated about building a long-lasting relationship.
name of the country where I live moldova, i hope to get to know each other will not be a problem.
Right now, I'm at my employment, but I opted to send you a message to introduce myself.

I'm hunting for a consistent and caring dude who is willing to establish a sturdy bond based on common regard and fondness.
I cherish spending time in the countryside, cooking scrumptious dishes and exploring innovative places.
Moreover, I value truthfulness and transparency in relationships.

I would love to forward you more pictures of myself and become familiar with you more.
I am excited about hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Irina

Header:

Return-Path: <test@agrogo.pro>
Received: from mail.inntarget.ru ([89.108.84.13])
Message-ID: <aa531ab7e0a08a820e0bbd11f4002a274721e3@agrogo.pro>
Reply-To: jounvrh <kankindiegidiana@gmail.com>
Subject: Salve!
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 12:19:00 -0700

Orig IP: 89.108.84.13 | Orig ISP: Domain Names Registrar Reg.ru, Ltd | City: Balashikha | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

kanyangenadine1@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:32 pm

Hey!

I go by the name of Irina and I'm a pretty and juvenescent lady who is seeking for a dude that's sincere about building a durable relationship.
name of the country where I live moldova, i hope to get to know each other will not be a big problem.
Presently, I'm at my occupation, but I opted to send you a message to acquaint myself.

I'm hunting for a faithful and loving fella who is set to forge a solid bond founded on reciprocal respect and affection.
I adore spending moment in the countryside, preparing delicious food and voyaging novel places.
Moreover, I appreciate truthfulness and transparency in relationships.

I would enjoy to forward you more pics of myself and learn about you more.
I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Irina

Header:

Return-Path: <info@espaciosmexico.com.mx>
Received: from [194.36.177.25] (port=61950 helo=dnqcp) by res225.servconfig.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <aaa3ea46ca614b43cfca7cd035c1ebe66e6a01@espaciosmexico.com.mx>
Reply-To: ikwbh <kanyangenadine1@gmail.com>
Subject: Ti aspetto con impazienza.
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 16:26:12 -0700

Orig IP: 194.36.177.25 | Orig ISP: Speednet Llc | City: Odessa | Country: Ukraine

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

merilyngrant39@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:06 am

Hi there! My label is Maria, I hail from the beautiful country of Moldova, I'm 36 years of age, and I'm in search of a stimulating gentleman for conversation and, perhaps, a romance.
I have an total love for dance – it's not merely a pastime, but additionally a passion that imbues my existence with rhythm and emotions.
Photography is one more of my interests. I relish recording life's experiences, conveying the attractiveness of the world through the viewfinder of my photographic device. Sometimes, a solitary photograph can express more than a thousand expressions.
In my quest for a mate, I esteem honesty, a notion of humor, and a readiness to begin on excursions. It's essential for me to discover someone with whom I can commingle my hobbies and experience novel things jointly.
If you share my passion for dance, harbor an curiosity in capturing moments, or are simply looking for motivation in life, let's get acquainted ourselves!
I eagerly anticipate interacting with you and perhaps crafting something extraordinary together. Let's encounter and compose our own narrative!

Header:

Return-Path: <y-saito@daisho-g.co.jp>
Received: from wjab ([185.106.92.212]) by sgmmsa43.alpha-prm.jp with ESMTP
Message-ID: <0e259afd09dd5e6744ba5c0f04d0ea0625de573ee2@daisho-g.co.jp>
Reply-To: MariaUsion <merilyngrant39@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello, how are you?
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 02:11:07 -0800

Orig IP: 185.106.92.212 | Orig ISP: Ntx Technologies S.r.o. | City: Zheleznodorozhnyy | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

iekrywokzd1t@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:18 pm

Hey, beloved companions! My name is Maria, and I am searching my life partner. I hail from the charming Moldova, a land where vineyards thrive, and the aura is saturated with geniality. I am 36 years old, geared up to unveil my heart to an authentic man. In my snapshots, you'll encounter a alluring blonde with gleaming eyes and a smirk that can thaw even the coldest heart. I give consideration to my physique, being involved in sports to always stay in superb shape. Taking care of myself is simply an enjoyable activity but also the recipe to a good mood. My spirit loves contemporary poetry, where I uncover inspiration and a mirror of my emotions. Grooving is one more of my passions. I affirm that in the clasp of music, you can communicate much more than with words. Consequently, if you find delight in moving to the sounds of music, we formerly hold a mutual pastime. I am in search of a gentleman who is geared up to share in both the happiness and trials of life alongside me. A man who appreciates a sense of humor, esteem, and authenticity. If you are willing for a dedicated relationship and value beauty both on the outside and internally, maybe we will form a genuine union of two hearts. In case you detect that this is exactly what you are looking for, do not doubting to drop me a text. Let's collaboratively construct our individual love narrative, brimming with understanding and happiness.

Header:

Received: from [193.233.134.97]
Message-ID: <ac7cbfb246825711329c65ce3aff656f5fbc1974@thegioiexpress.com>
Reply-To: Mary <iekrywokzd1t@gmail.com>
Subject: G'day!
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 11:04:27 -0800

Originating IP: 193.233.134.97
Originating ISP: Jsc Redcom-lnternet
City: Vladivostok
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

oganskistagerifi8@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 30, 2024 12:42 pm

Howdy, beloved companions! My designation is Maria, and I am pursuing my companion. I hail from the spellbinding Moldova, a land where wine-producing areas thrive, and the aura is saturated with warmth. I am 36 years old, geared up to unveil my heart to an real man. In my snapshots, you'll encounter a provocative blonde with sparkling eyes and a smirk that can dissolve even the chilliest heart. I give consideration to my physique, taking part in sports to continuously stay in excellent shape. Looking after myself is not only an enjoyable pastime but moreover the recipe to a favorable mood. My spirit loves contemporary poetry, where I uncover inspiration and a representation of my emotions. Dancing is one more of my interests. I maintain that inside the hug of music, you can express much bigger than with words. So, if you enjoy moving to the tunes of music, we already share a mutual enthusiasm. I am hunting for a fellow who is willing to partake in both the pleasures and challenges of life alongside me. A gentleman who values a feeling of humor, esteem, and sincerity. If you are ready for a dedicated relationship and treasure beauty both externally and on the inside, perhaps we will form a authentic union of two hearts. In case you feel that this is right what you are searching for, refrain from doubting to write me a communication. Let's together construct our distinctive love account, brimming with understanding and bliss.

Header:

Return-Path: <mm@sansaigroup.in>
Received: from [193.233.134.97] (port=57789 helo=weccmwf) by sg2plcpnl0252.prod.sin2.secureserver.net with
Message-ID: <22dc953ec09ab0bf2c86cf65e1241dd452fb@sansaigroup.in>
Reply-To: Mary <oganskistagerifi8@gmail.com>
Subject: What's new?
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 04:37:18 -0800

Orig IP: 193.233.134.97 | Orig ISP: Jsc Redcom-lnternet | City: Vladivostok | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bookstaverbisnoffww442@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:50 pm

Howdy, beloved companions! My title is Maria, and I am seeking my life partner. I hail from the enchanting Moldova, a land where wineyards thrive, and the vibe is saturated with warmth. I am 36 years old, ready to unveil my heart to an real man. In my photos, you'll encounter a provocative blonde with gleaming eyes and a smile that can liquefy even the most frigid heart. I give consideration to my physique, participating in sports to perpetually stay in superb shape. Looking after myself is simply an enjoyable hobby but moreover the recipe to a upbeat mood. My spirit treasures contemporary poetry, where I uncover inspiration and a mirror of my emotions. Swaying is another of my passions. I declare that in the hug of music, you can convey much beyond with words. Hence, if you derive pleasure from swaying to the rhythms of music, we already possess a mutual interest. I am looking for a guy who is prepared to join in both the happiness and hardships of life alongside me. A gentleman who treasures a feeling of humor, respect, and genuineness. If you are geared up for a serious relationship and cherish beauty both externally and internally, potentially we will form a true union of two hearts. If you detect that this is specifically what you are in search of, do not hesitating to send me a communication. Let's jointly craft our special love account, brimming with apprehension and happiness.

Header:

Return-Path: <postmaster@kraliyetonline.com>
Received: from pckgtl ([193.233.134.97]) by kraliyetonline.com with MailEnable ESMTPA;
Message-ID: <2ea0ff996da99fb59638c16a9e5b010b3bc91b54@kraliyetonline.com>
Reply-To: Mary <bookstaverbisnoffww442@gmail.com>
Subject: Hiya!
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2024 05:01:58 -0800

Orig IP: 193.233.134.97 | Orig ISP: Jsc Redcom-lnternet | City: Vladivostok | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nf3777499@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:47 pm

Hey,
Appreciation for your epistle. I am ready to commit a several minutes to dialogue with you.
When it comes to relationships, I am largely seeking for a companion and potentially a mate. I would be content to become acquainted with you.
You specified that you would transmit your photograph so I may observe what you appear like. I will be anxiously looking forward to it.
You cite you are a innate blond from Moldova and your denomination is Maria. Happy to meet you. I am 36 years old.
I comprehend that age bracket is important to you, and I regard your choices.
When it comes to bonds, it is crucial for me that our relationship is forged on shared regard, apprehension, and assistance.
I would be content to share more about me and absorb you.
I am enthusiastically anticipating your response and photograph. Let's sustain our talk and get to know better.
With regard, Maria

Header:

Return-Path: <fea@mb19.ru>
Received: from [194.36.177.111] (helo=dumlwnf) by ns.mb19.ru with esmtpa (Exim 4.86_2) (envelope-from
Message-ID: <0fedae02f669676b4c19affc08cc060a28541b2e@mb19.ru>
Reply-To: Maria <nf3777499@gmail.com>
Subject: Salutations!
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 21:49:54 -0800

Orig IP: 194.36.177.111 | Orig ISP: Speednet Llc | City: Odessa | Country: Ukraine

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gingellaalgault9joz9h@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Good day,
Appreciation for your communication. I am set to dedicate a couple minutes to dialogue with you.
When it comes to bonds, I am largely seeking for a pal and potentially a spouse. I would be glad to get to know you.
You mentioned that you would transmit your photo so I may perceive what you look like. I will be excitedly awaiting it.
You refer to you are a intrinsic blonde from Moldova and your appellation is Maria. Nice to meet. I am 36 y/o.
I realize that age range matters to you, and I respect your inclinations.
When it comes to connections, it is vital for me that our connection is built on joint respect, comprehension, and help.
I would be satisfied to divulge more about me and take in you.
I am impatiently awaiting your response and snapshot. Let's maintain our discussion and familiarize ourselves more thoroughly.
With deference, Maria

Header:

Return-Path: <khlee@innobiz.or.kr>
Received: from innobiz.or.kr (mail.innobiz.or.kr. [1.244.192.8])
Message-ID: <0d3ea10df9b8676b4c19affc08cc060a28fb6bce@innobiz.or.kr>
Reply-To: Maria <gingellaalgault9joz9h@gmail.com>
Subject: Hallo zusammen!
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 01:06:34 -0800

Orig IP: 1.244.192.8 | Orig ISP: Douzonebizon | City: Chuncheon | Country: Korea, Republic of

The same stolen image was posted on January 30th, 2024.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.