Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Mariyashka_zaika@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:40 pm

Welcome!
Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the girl? My name Mariya.
I born Kazakhstan. I wish to believe, that to you my photo. I wish to meet someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from such life. So I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I search adequate the man for stable relations and marriages in the future.
My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future. At present I do not know, how much have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself in the following letter.
Сan i ask you, in what the country you live?
Write me on my email address: Mariyashka_zaika@outlook.com
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.
All kind,
Mariyaushka.

Header:

Return-Path: <cteemiisug@hotmail.com>
Received: from NAM11-DM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-dm6nam11olkn2080f.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7eaa::80f])
Received: from PH7PR10MB7035.namprd10.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::271:247f:2817:4393]) by
Subject: serious
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2023 15:42:04 +0000
Message-ID: <PH7PR10MB70353859ADD1602FB9689C11D4EAA@PH7PR10MB7035.namprd10.prod.outlook.com>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3895
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:30 pm

Hi!
Dear the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you wish to find and to meet with new and good the woman? My name Mariya.
I live Kazakhstan. I hope, that to you my photo. I wish to meet the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and interesting. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and marriages further.
My main objective - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter.
I could not understand, you from United States?
Write me on my email address: Mariyashka_zaika@outlook.com
With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience.
Kiss,
Mariyaulya.

Header:

Return-Path: <vecovillit@hotmail.com>
Received: from NAM04-DM6-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-dm6nam04olkn2082c.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [2a01:111:f400:7e8b::82c])
Received: from PH0PR17MB5261.namprd17.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::e768:649c:e927:d7f7]) by
Subject: Well, what to do, I'm so bored!
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2023 14:27:12 +0000
Message-ID: <PH0PR17MB5261E6BF904BFB1A77B6CABFD2EBA@PH0PR17MB5261.namprd17.prod.outlook.com>

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

porxiteracti@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:11 pm

Kind time of days!
Mysterious the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and class the woman?
My name is Akaltyn. I from Kazakhstan. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice.
Сan i ask you, what is exact country of your residing?
I in searches the person with whom my life will be quiet and surprising. I very much cheerful, opened and optimistical the girl.
But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for stable relations and marriage further.
Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you this man.
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, therefore in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter.
Send your answer to my address: porxiteracti@gmx.com
I will wait your answer with big impatience.
Kiss, Akaltynulya.

Header:

Return-Path: <piezagacra2000@hotmail.com>
Received: from AM9P193MB0952.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::7808:c3ec:c805:f4a]) by
Subject: Smak smak
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 18:40:35 +0000
Message-ID: <AM9P193MB0952C3DCABBDDB2F50F34B2ADC402@AM9P193MB0952.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

The same stolen image was posted on September 17th, 2023.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.