Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

polinaumvfjq@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

polinaumvfjq@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:57 pm

Good Day Sweetheart You may be surprised to see this message, but I decided to take the first step myself to start our communication. I believe that girls can also write first. I dream of finding a good person to create a serious relationship. I guess you'll want to get to know me better. I am 30 years old, my name is Polina, I haven't married yet and I haven't had children. I know as many as three ways to relax and unwind. One of them is a passion for literature, my favorite genres are Western, detective stories and drama. It seems that all women like drama – it causes us a whole storm of emotions. Another hobby of mine is sports, I've been doing it since childhood. I regularly attend evening workouts in the gym, and also do breathing exercises. Another cool way to relax is to get out into nature with friends. I really like to be in nature and feel all its greatness. I dream of seeing the sea or the ocean with my own eyes, and let this dream not be fulfilled yet, I believe that this dream can become a reality. I think I should tell you that I don't want communication and flirting for the sake of sex, I want to find a serious relationship. I want to find a person to whom I can give all my love and find happiness. If you're interested in me, I will wait for your letter. If you are not interested in continuing the acquaintance, please leave this letter without attention.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: polinaumvfjq@gmail.com

Wish you all the best,

Header:

Return-Path: <ryorie1122@smile.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (156.196.60.21) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 18:53:15 +0200
Message-ID: <052FB8BBFEA0C4F5C054792C113677355A556277@unknown>
Subject: Hello person.

Orig IP: 156.196.60.21 | Orig ISP: Te-as | City: Cairo | Country: Egypt

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3815
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.