Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexashkauiknsew@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alexashkauiknsew@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Hi, and I am really apologise to irritate you. I am just hunting for a guy equipped with integrity and seriousness, it is very difficult in these modern times, but I decided to grant it a run when I found your own profile. I'll be quick and will try to interest you, maybe. Now i'm in my thirties and live in russian federation, I am quite sunny person that likes faithfulness and candor. I like the nature and have a decent place of employment, yet still alone. So, perhaps that could be it, I will be hoping for your reply, since I have no clue what more to state right now.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: alexashkauiknsew@gmail.com

Your own comrade, Alexandra!

Header:

Return-Path: <ayamana@nifty.com>
Received: from dmta1019.nifty.com (mta-snd01005.nifty.com. [106.153.227.37])
Received: from localhost by dmta1019.nifty.com with ESMTP
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 02:51:16 +0200
Message-ID: <B6DE788DB4EED610DFEF7CFA782EE4EFF9C95622@unknown>
Subject: Hey hey my great mate!

Orig IP: 106.153.227.37 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3813
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alexashkauorhalv@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:40 pm

Hi, & now I am truly apologise to annoy you. I'm strictly interested in a man equipped with reliability & truthfulness, it is really tough in today's world, yet I have decided to give it a run once I discovered your own review. I will be quick and will aim to appeal to you, I hope. I'm in my early-thirties and reside in soviet russia, I'm certainly truly friendly individual who likes faithfulness and candor. I love the outdoors and got a decent employment, though lonely. So, perhaps that could be it, i am looking forward to your reaction, since I am not sure what else to speak about now.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: alexashkauorhalv@gmail.com

Your true buddy, Alexandra!

Header:

Return-Path: <ici29134@nifty.com>
Received: from dmta0016.nifty.com (mta-snd00004.nifty.com. [106.153.226.36])
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 21:52:02 +0200
Message-ID: <AAC2610C4484B6BA244493C7BDAB2F95E1E742F2@unknown>
Subject: Good Day Charming

Orig IP: 106.153.226.36 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

The same stolen image is in the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.