Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

DaryaDaria585@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 28, 2023 3:20 pm

Hey There Sweetie,
My own intent of writing to you is actually to get a proper male, I honestly never ever paused hoping so I decided to achieve this on-line. Staying straightforward keeps me happy, with a sense of humor, and clearness, I always say how i think without the need of hiding anything, love to prepare food, and I am household and also my buddies mention I am a lot of fun to be around, wish its accurate.
I need to find some true love and hopefully it's possible after I find the best guy. Lots to squeeze in single email, so feel free to send a response if you assume you may be the correct man, I can't wait to learn regarding your life.
I could not understand, you from United States?
I'm from Kazakhstan.
I'm waiting your letter on my e-mail: DaryaDaria585@hotmail.com
Kind Regards,
Daria

Header:

Subject: familiarity in networks
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 00:36:51 +0000
Message-ID: <AS8P193MB23015F02141C53E7D8CCCAFC93449@AS8P193MB2301.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3806
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 04, 2023 3:37 pm

Greetings Cute,
My goal of writing to you is truly to get the correct man, I genuinely never ever paused searching and so I made the decision to achieve this on the net. Staying ordinary keeps me comfortable, with a humorousness, and clearness, I often say exactly how I feel without the need of concealing things, like to make meals, and i'm family-oriented moreover friends and neighbors say im cool to be around, wish it is true.
I must locate some true-love and hope the following is possible after I find the best man. Lots to squeeze in one message, hence you can send an answer if you think you could be the right guy, I can't wait to find out about your way of living.
I could not understand, you live in USA?
I am from Kazakhstan.
Write me on my email address: DaryaDaria585@hotmail.com
Best Wishes,
Daria

Header:

Return-Path: <ta.agler@hotmail.com>
Received: from GV1P193MB2133.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::9fbb:e20e:dbf1:788f]) by
Subject: boyfriend
Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 00:21:33 +0000
Message-ID: <GV1P193MB213388EA91EFA921E6417E8689449@GV1P193MB2133.EURP193.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.