Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

galyna.vesna@kyrgyzstan-mail.net

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

galyna.vesna@kyrgyzstan-mail.net

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:52 pm

I dont think weve met! I am a lonely girl coming from Kyrghyz Republic searching for my companion, i've been through lots of problems although that does not stop me from always browsing and seeking to see contentment. I recognize someplace out there that he is expecting, I want to spend the rest of living with this special person. I discovered your member profile & loved it. I am a young & rife with happiness woman, really love walking a lot, gym and wildlife, will reveal to you a few of my personal photographs later. I'm not really after a male who's ideal. Im in search of someone who can fully grasp me for who i actually am & support me in nice & worst times. Let me see more images of you & find out intriguing stuff about your very own lifetime & if you have additional questions i will make sure to get back to you as quickly as you react. Your new friend

Header:

Return-Path: <galyna.vesna@kyrgyzstan-mail.net via sendgrid.net>
Received: from wfbtqzcs.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (wfbtqzcs.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [159.183.78.198])
Received: from localhost (unknown) by geopod-ismtpd-11 (SG) with ESMTP id p1oIet5PSoO2UKOh2amuNg for
Message-ID: <2a96df7075fbd1ef6cc68f2481d5ffa3482fba@kyrgyzstan-mail.net>
Subject: very good?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 09:14:45 +0000 (UTC)
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: Galyna <galyna.vesna@kyrgyzstan-mail.net>

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3781
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.