Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Veber111122@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Veber111122@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 16, 2023 6:17 pm

Salut my strangerI don't know be able to where to start my letter message because I use this type of dating connections for the first time. but I listened a lot numerous about connection in the Internet. and therefore I will forgive forgive forgiveness if I run your connection is not correct. my name is Nastya. my name is very widespread in our country. I I find it convenient this type variety dating contact to find a new friend and friendships contact. I am looking for partner with whom I will be fun. and also with whom you can conduct continue comunication on various topics. and also to create do new warm friendly welcoming relationship connection. and also find your love. I believe that in some way our views and searches coincide. you answer my letter message and we can put the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: Veber111122@gmail.comif I interested you then I dream that my letter message will not remain unanswered.

Header:

Received: from sbomggw7006-vm4.mail.djm.yahoo.co.jp (sbomggw7006-vm4.mail.djm.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.55.153])
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 00:36:58 +0100
Message-ID: <04FC766C59C52A3037F83F270F7B0D8E7F7AE852@unknown>
Subject: Good evening dear friend.

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3690
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vebernastassiya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:44 pm

Woha my new mate!I don't know experience where to start my letter e-mail because I use this type of dating contact for the first time. but I listened a lot numerous about connection through the Internet. and therefore I will forgive forgive forgiveness if I start your acquaintance is not correct. my name is Nastya. my name is very widespread in our country. I I use this type opinion, view dating acquaintance to find a new friend and friendships comunication. I am thirsty partner with whom I will be good. and also with whom you can conduct continue acquaintance on various topics. and also to create produce new warm friendly sincere relationship contact. and also find your love. I hope that in some way our views and searches equal. and you answer my letter message if we can put the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular mail box: vebernastassiya@gmail.comif I aroused your interest then I dream that my letter request will not remain withoutyour attention.

Header:

Return-Path: <kana111256@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsoniccons6002-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sbsoniccons6002-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.124.59])
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 20:47:49 +0100
Message-ID: <5C474AC6344EB0A4C0B9EE8618883BE3C487AD00@unknown>
Subject: Hey stranger!

Orig IP: 182.22.124.59 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3695
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vebernastassiya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:28 pm

Hi there my dear pen-friend,I don't know learn where to run my letter message because I use this type of dating communication for the first time. but I listened a lot many about acquaintance through the Internet. and therefore I will forgive disregard forgiveness if I start your connection is not correct. my name is Nastya. my name is very widespread in our country. I I consider it modern this type genus dating contact to find a new friend and friendships contact. I am looking for boyfriend with whom I will be warm. and also with whom you can conduct continue comunication on various topics. and also to create do new warm friendly cordial relationship connection. and also find your love. I believe that in some way our views and searches coincide. and you answer my letter message we can put the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: vebernastassiya@gmail.comif I interested you then I sure that my letter request will not remain withoutyour attention.

Header:

Return-Path: <sanyap.x@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbomggw7001-vm5.mail.djm.yahoo.co.jp (sbomggw7001-vm5.mail.djm.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.55.89])
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:15:35 +0100
Message-ID: <0288D0CFDE5B2E6658E9FF5650D51716465F1332@unknown>
Subject: Aloha my new friend

Orig IP: 183.79.55.89 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Veber111122@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:52 pm

Good day unknown.I don't know be able to where to start my letter message because I use this type of dating connections for the first time. but I heard a lot numerous about connection through the Internet. and therefore I will forgive disregard forgiveness if I wind up your comunication is not correct. my name is Nastenkya. my name is very widespread in our country. I I consider it modern this type type dating connection to find a new friend and friendships acquaintance. I am thirsty person with whom I will be warm. and also with whom you can conduct conduct acquaintance on various topics. and also to create create new warm friendly welcoming relationship acquaintance. and also find your love. I dream that in some way our views and searches equal. if you answer my letter message if we can put the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: Veber111122@gmail.comif I interested you then I sure that my letter message will not remain withoutyour attention.

Header:

Return-Path: <smooth-sailing@yahoo.ne.jp>
Received: from sbsoniccons5003.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sbsoniccons5003.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [183.79.108.168])
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 21:10:23 +0100
Message-ID: <15E7D458B2EAD0CF6EE722410EC00898740F0058@unknown>
Subject: Hi person!

Orig IP: 183.79.108.168 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Veber111122@gmail.com

Unread postby Godtering » Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:52 am

Guys.
Reporting a suspicious email is not proof of any scam.
Where is the scam?
Without description of scam this is no more than s1ut. There's innocent until proven guilty.
Godtering
New survivor

Re: Veber111122@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:12 am

I would refer you to Firefly's reply here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=88441&start=10

We know through years of experience that these are all scams.
The posts are here to warn victims and potential victims of those scams.
Whether or not you believe us is your choice.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frpersistssteeby@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:14 pm

Aloha my new friend I do not know where to start this letter. But I hope that you have received this letter. And I do not concern you with my message. I guess you are wondering why I write to you. And my English not perfect for you. I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be commonly for a girl.... but I presume you'll understand me. I do not know how you will react to my message. foremost I want to introduce myself. My name is Nastya. My name is very extended in my country. Acquaintance on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something wrong. I'm already pretty an grow woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm Single now and I want to become acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship. Now I will not tell lot about myself. But in the future we can exchange messages I will talk all about myself that you will be interested to know of. May in the future we be able to make friendly and warm relations. And this relationship may grow into more than a friendship. I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to make a strong and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to receive an answer to my letter. I am attaching you my picture. You got my picture? agreeably attach one of the best picture, in order to look perfect, and your important comments about it. In the future I will send you more depiction! I hope that in something then our views and looking-for coincide and my Short letter will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you write to my Short letter and we can put get off the mark the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mail box: frpersistssteeby@gmail.com

I wish you a pleasant day!

Header:

Return-Path: <fuuraibow@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (179.40.16.70) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 16:13:35 +0100
Message-ID: <3301451A8AE6573C78C0F0EB1626DFF4FF0BC68F@unknown>
Subject: Woha my awesome friend!

Orig IP: 179.40.16.70 | Orig ISP: Telefonica De Argentina | City: Monte Hermoso | Country: Argentina

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

unelectedax.jerel@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:03 pm

Hi gentleman! I do not know where to start this Short letter. But I hope that you get this letter. And I do not anxiety you with my Short letter. I suspect you are wondering why I write to you. And my English very bad for you. I'm very concerned about what I write to you first and it may not be usually for a girl.... but I expect you'll understand me. I do not know how you will react to my letter. foremost I want to introduce myself. My name is Nastya. My name is very common in my country. Acquaintance on the Internet I use for the first time and therefore I immediately apologize if I write something improperly. I'm already fairly an adult woman and my intentions are only serious! I'm Single now and I want to get acquainted with a good, kind, decent man for a serious relationship. Now I will not talk more about myself. But in the future we can exchange messages I will talk all about myself that you will be interested to know of. May in the future we can create friendly and warm relations. And this relationship may grow into more than a friendship. I hope that you also look for your half as well as serious attitudes and love. May our views coincide and we can put the first steps of our friendship. And in the future to create a enduring and warm relationship. What do you think? Anyway i hope to have an answer to my Short letter. I am attaching you my photo. You got my picture? pleased with me send one of the best icon, in order to like, and your important view about it. In the future I will send you more photo! I hope that in something then our views and searches coincide and my message will not remain unanswered and without your attention. And you answer to my request and we can put commencebegin the beginning of a new friendship and a new relationship.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: unelectedax.jerel@gmail.com

I wish you a pleasant day!

Header:

Return-Path: <t-yosshi@pop06.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (213.131.46.46) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 12:59:38 +0100
Message-ID: <7F4EECAC863F0A365FED9AB8628382099B129DA2@unknown>
Subject: Good Day To You!

Orig IP: 213.131.46.46 | Orig ISP: Jsc Silknet | City: Tbilisi | Country: Georgia

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.