Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

kazhmarinaa@gmail.com

Tue Jan 31, 2023 8:06 pm

These days, I started to notice how fast my time is tick away... Yes, I am still very away off from old age, but from another side, my current life does not suit me. And the main reason for this is my solitude, the absence of a soul mate with whom I wish to spend the rest of my life. Yes, I can be sure that if I meet such a person whom I love, and its feeling is mutual, then I will be surefire to him all my life. And these are not empty sound, these are my principles! So I decided to make the first step and endeavor to meet a person on-line. So today you see my text. If you, the same as me, understand how bad it is to come to an empty flat, lie down in a cold bed, not have concern, tenderness and just a most closed person in life with whom you can speak at any time, express thoughts, feelings, experiences, then I hope you will understand me and my reasons why I am contacting you. {Perhaps we may provide each other a chance to get to know each other better and understand if we can be a happy couple or just stay a good friends. If you are intrigued and you want to try, then I will wait for your soon reply. Oh, I forgot, my name is Marina, My age is 29 years old, I live in Kazakhstan. You can see my foto together to this letter. I want to ask you, if you are tired of solitude, disenchantment and wish to edit your life, just write me back to this letter. I utterly do not important what’s your age, skin color or life position. I know that sincerely beautiful are deep in the soul of a person, and true kindness is in his heart. If my ideas are close to you, I will wait for your answer soon. I'm sorry if I spent your time and you are not interested in my note. Have a {good|nice) day. Please email me: kazhmarinaa @ gmail . com

Header:

Received: from host-89-22-234-195.hosted-by-vdsina.ru (host-89-22-234-195.hosted-by-vdsina.ru [89.22.234.195])
Subject: Good morning!!!)
I am Marina!
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 17:50:28 +0100 (CET)
Message-Id: <Cc.1eTBj.1lUnau74J5D.1Zr}LK@seznam.cz>
X-Mailer: szn-ebox-5.0.138

Originating IP: 89.22.234.195
Originating ISP: M247 Ltd
City: Istanbul
Country of Origin: Turkey

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3606
Post a reply