Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: Random scam messages received from FSU scammers 3

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:53 pm

Greetings) May You please small talk?

Miss Sofia <support@gaussat.com>

Greet:)
Mister unequaled) How is going? I'm a single astonishing woman from Moldova and searching for cheerful guy) I'll reply to You my photo attached;) Response to marselashubina97@outlook.com Have a good day
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:54 pm

Good evening) mr. Fine:)

Sofia <support@haidomain.top>

Good Morning:)
Sir poppet:) Im a lonely polite female staying in Moldova and looking for classic guy, I will reply to You my picture;) Response me to marselashubina97@outlook.com Have a good time Sofia;)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:55 pm

Hey;) Mr. poppet

Sofia <support@prezzomigliore.com>

Good Morning:) mister Modern:)
Are you available for a speak?
Im a lonely brainy girl born in Moldova and look up amazing dude) I'm going to reply to You my picture attach;) E-mail at marselashubina97@outlook.com Good luck
Wayne

elmira.miss@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:44 am

Hi, I'd be happy meeting u! I'm single, do not kids. I want for optimist person! aesthetic a person is writing to you! I'm searching for a serious relationship don't like games. I sending detailed letter with my pics and info. If you'd like, you can drop me your cell phone number so I can contact you when I am totally ready. How does that sound? Where are you from, by the way

Header:

Return-Path: <lweber185@numerique-educatif.fr>
Received: from PR1P264MB3278.FRAP264.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM ([fe80::c321:ed8f:4e64:2af]) by
Message-ID: <8e3dd7e713d73a3211f9d07b8f4b003b18b0c2cee9@numerique-educatif.fr>
Reply-To: Elmira <elmira.miss@outlook.com>
Subject: positive?
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 19:25:31 +0300
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

victoriadzyubinskaya@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:07 am

Hey there, are you available this April holidays? I believe that an authentic connection is simply much better than online interaction. I will receive my own holiday escape in April and we could see one another at that point. You like that plan? I enclosed my pic, tell me your own thought?

Header:

Return-Path: <guadalupesoler@uca.edu.ar>
Received: from CH2PR04MB6710.namprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::6bac:b3ac:ae2:ef12]) by
Message-ID: <8add9437cff4de97842e67cc599db7f8fcf39f@uca.edu.ar>
Reply-To: Victoria <victoriadzyubinskaya@gmail.com>
Subject: communication
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 17:09:42 +0300
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

mariaelegance94@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:09 am

Hello. My name is Maria. This is the first time I'm trying online dating.

I live in Ukraine. I hope this isn't a problem for you? And where do you live? I am thirty years old, have never been married and have no children. I'm not here to play. I'm just looking for a serious relationship and no lies.

I decided to try my luck and just find a person with whom I could connect my life. I don't know what could come of it since this is my first experience with such meetings, but I decided to give it a try. And you? Have you had a similar experience with a woman from another country? My goal now is to find love because I'm tired of being alone. Maybe I have the opportunity to find love in another country.

At 30, one thing became clear to me: time passes quickly and none of us are getting any younger. I wish you a real romance in which care, understanding and trust prevail.

I don't want to force the conversation, and if you're truly curious, please respond as best you can. If you are not looking for anything serious then just skip it.

Are you from the United States of America?

Have a nice day!

Maria!

Header:

Return-Path: <spisak@gaya.sk>
Received: from mail.gaya.sk (mail.gaya.sk [80.242.32.3]) by gw-mail.gaya.sk (Proxmox) with ESMTP id B142B389B8;
Message-ID: <A6A315464D99B615C9CC853D4948C77E@gaya.sk>
Reply-To: Maria <mariaelegance94@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello, I would like to know more about you!
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 01:56:32 +0300

Orig IP: 80.242.32.3 | Orig ISP: Gaya, S.r.o. | City: Martin | Country: Slovakia
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:07 pm

Good evening) How r things going for you?

Miss Sofia <support@sclub88.org>

Good Day, Mister stud! My Name is Sofia;) I'm a alone advisable miss living in Moldova;) Now I'm searching for goodly guy. I will send to You my photos;) Reply to me marselashubina97@outlook.com Have a good day

Greetings;) Mr. Angelical

Miss Sofia <support@ecy.wcs520.com>

Good Evening.
Sir Champion;)
I hope You can talk, Im a lonely savory female from Moldova and looking for benevolent male. I'm going to send to You my picture attach;) Reply to me marselashubina97@outlook.com Have a nice day Sofia)

Yo;) sir Superb:)

Miss Sofia <support@make-job.com>

Good Day!
Mister adorable)
My Name is Sofia.
I'm a unmarried ordinary female from Moldova and look up unique gentleman. I am going to send to You my pictures;) Reply to marselashubina97@outlook.com Have a good time

Hello:) mister Sunshine)

MissSofia <support@besttorontorealestateagent.ca>

Good Morning!
Mr. unparalleled,
I'm a solitary astonishing female born in Moldova. Now I'm searching for serviceable gentleman:) I can send to You my photo attached;) Response to me at marselashubina97@outlook.com Thank's

Hello:) mr. groovy

MissSofia <support@kgcxw.com>

Good Evening. My unstained!
I am a unmarried caring lady in Moldova) Now I'm waiting for curvy mister, I'm going to send to You my picture attach;) E-mail me at marselashubina97@outlook.com Thank's
Sofia:)
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:58 pm

My absolute Mr. successful! do You want to meet me? I hope U can chat)

Ekaterina <raul.rosell@WANADOO.ES>

Good Day, How are you?

It's me, Ekaterina. Do you remember me?
We chatted on app dating:-) and I'm 30 years old,

I am a student)

at least I studied at the university before the war.
I'm in a safe area of the city.

I live in city not so far from Astana. I planned live To Europe. I hope I can really do it when the war is over.

I would like to learn more about you because we will have an opportunity of meeting face to face.
Response me to: neonakolesnikova1996@outlook.com

I'll be checking my inbox every day for your next letter.

Looking forward to your reply
Wayne

a_n_n_a_kz@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:34 pm

I am somebody who likes to get pleasure from life as well as whatever we could possibly make from it. Here are some sentences related to myself. Young single driven and really positive gal, addicted to sports activities and who searches for a proper sincere man, really serious friendship and after that for a lasting relationship, leading to spousal relationship. i am not for a bet of brain games, That's really why I texted you. I also absolutely adore the outside the seaside strolling along the woodlands. I am self-employed and perform fairly well I want to take my life ahead If you would like to learn about me, ill be excited to receive a reply from you Now i'm over here wishing to find a authentic relationship. I want a guy who will value, glory, cherish, fall madly in love with me. I'm willing to accept the chance to discover this man. I desire some body that i can easily rely upon as much as he can possibly count on me. Therefore I'm messaging you mainly because i liked your account. I'm going to be hoping for your answer back before long, I moreover like to view a few of your photos

Header:

Return-Path: <MANUEL.GOMEZCA@correoaiep.cl>
Received: from MW4PR17MB4859.namprd17.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::47ec:9967:a71b:86f]) by
Message-ID: <2a1059fb43d7fdb5e64c05ae388ca6ca6d9f22@correoaiep.cl>
Reply-To: anette <a_n_n_a_kz@outlook.com>
Subject: your answer
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2024 19:35:50 +0300
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:15 pm

I want to main speak;) My sweet Mr. Shining.

miss topgrade3 <chencj@kingmes.com>

is it tart;)

I want to small talk! Im solitary breezy Girlfiend living in Russian Federation,

currently Im seeking holy buddy from USA) What State are You from? I will send You my photo attach) Email at: marifilatyta@gmail.com .
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.