Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

dentwhiteteeth777@gmx.com

Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Good morning. How is everything going? I am messaging you to make acquaintance and it can be we will get to a nice result. I chanced upon your e-mail long time ago and I didn't email you, because it is not common for a woman to message first in the country where I live. My name is Akmaral. This true Kazakh name means White Deer. I'm 36 yr old, but difference in age doesn't make any sense to me. It is only a number. I am living in Kazakhstan. It's a well-graced and sovereign country that does independent politic way. I am not married and I don't have kids and I would like to meet a man in another commonwealth. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. My goal is real, serious and long-term relationship. If you share my views, please I would be happy to get your reply. I dare tell you in the very start that I don't want to get sex games, nude photos and I don't support roguery. I am a truthful and plain-spoken woman thus it doesn't interest me. One what can interest me is true relationships. I am sharing my photo, I hope u'll enjoy it greatly. Make sure to let me know about yourself, your land and your place.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: dentwhiteteeth777@gmx.com

Hopefully that you like my personality thus you will answer me back as soon as. Yours Akma-ral.

Header:

Received: from sonicconh6001-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh6001-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.37.11])
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 09:09:50 +0100
Message-ID: <35CE9EA74C6904C88C24C476E85B7211A0E64398@unknown>
Subject: Salutation dear friend!

Originating IP: 182.22.37.11
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3600

Note: the exact same scam format was previously reported here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=103927 with different email addresses and someone else's stolen pictures.

dentwhiteteeth777@gmx.com

Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Greetings my new friend How are you? I am texting you to become acquainted and it may happen that we will get to a result. I chanced upon your email away back and I didn't send a letter to you, as it is not common for a woman to drop a line first in the country where I live. You can call me Akmaral. This true Kazakh name means White Deer. I am just 36 years old, but difference in age is not a problem to me. It's only a number. I am residing in Kazakhstan. It's a cool and sovereign country that carries on independent politic way. I have never been married and I have no kids and I am eager to find a man in another country. I I don't like to drink or to smoke both. My desire is to have a true, strong and long-time relationship. If you support what I texted, please write me back. I am eager to tell you straight that I am not interested in sex games, nude photos and I am not interested in fraud. I'm an honest and open woman thus I am not interested in it. I can be interested only in real relationships. I am sharing my photograph, I really hope you'll appreciate it. I'd like you to write to me about yourself, your state and your city.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: dentwhiteteeth777@gmx.com

Hopefully that u liked the person I am therefore I will get your letter back back at the first onset. Yours faithfully Akma-ral.

Header:

Return-Path: <riarisej@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh5003-vm6.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh5003-vm6.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [114.110.61.49])
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 00:46:41 +0100
Message-ID: <B536F640335E0CDD6D58068ED32925AB51A69424@unknown>
To: direccion@sevillaasistencia.com
Subject: Good Day Sweetheart.

Orig IP: 114.110.61.49 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Same stolen image as above.
Post a reply