Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dentwhiteteeth777@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:22 pm

Good morning. How is everything going? I am messaging you to make acquaintance and it can be we will get to a nice result. I chanced upon your e-mail long time ago and I didn't email you, because it is not common for a woman to message first in the country where I live. My name is Akmaral. This true Kazakh name means White Deer. I'm 36 yr old, but difference in age doesn't make any sense to me. It is only a number. I am living in Kazakhstan. It's a well-graced and sovereign country that does independent politic way. I am not married and I don't have kids and I would like to meet a man in another commonwealth. I don't smoke and don't drink alcohol. My goal is real, serious and long-term relationship. If you share my views, please I would be happy to get your reply. I dare tell you in the very start that I don't want to get sex games, nude photos and I don't support roguery. I am a truthful and plain-spoken woman thus it doesn't interest me. One what can interest me is true relationships. I am sharing my photo, I hope u'll enjoy it greatly. Make sure to let me know about yourself, your land and your place.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal e-mail: dentwhiteteeth777@gmx.com

Hopefully that you like my personality thus you will answer me back as soon as. Yours Akma-ral.

Header:

Received: from sonicconh6001-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh6001-vm2.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.37.11])
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 09:09:50 +0100
Message-ID: <35CE9EA74C6904C88C24C476E85B7211A0E64398@unknown>
Subject: Salutation dear friend!

Originating IP: 182.22.37.11
Originating ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation
City: Tokyo
Country of Origin: Japan

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3600

Note: the exact same scam format was previously reported here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=103927 with different email addresses and someone else's stolen pictures.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 08, 2023 2:42 pm

Greetings my new friend How are you? I am texting you to become acquainted and it may happen that we will get to a result. I chanced upon your email away back and I didn't send a letter to you, as it is not common for a woman to drop a line first in the country where I live. You can call me Akmaral. This true Kazakh name means White Deer. I am just 36 years old, but difference in age is not a problem to me. It's only a number. I am residing in Kazakhstan. It's a cool and sovereign country that carries on independent politic way. I have never been married and I have no kids and I am eager to find a man in another country. I I don't like to drink or to smoke both. My desire is to have a true, strong and long-time relationship. If you support what I texted, please write me back. I am eager to tell you straight that I am not interested in sex games, nude photos and I am not interested in fraud. I'm an honest and open woman thus I am not interested in it. I can be interested only in real relationships. I am sharing my photograph, I really hope you'll appreciate it. I'd like you to write to me about yourself, your state and your city.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private email: dentwhiteteeth777@gmx.com

Hopefully that u liked the person I am therefore I will get your letter back back at the first onset. Yours faithfully Akma-ral.

Header:

Return-Path: <riarisej@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh5003-vm6.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh5003-vm6.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [114.110.61.49])
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 00:46:41 +0100
Message-ID: <B536F640335E0CDD6D58068ED32925AB51A69424@unknown>
To: direccion@sevillaasistencia.com
Subject: Good Day Sweetheart.

Orig IP: 114.110.61.49 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

Same stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.