Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Anna Sedokova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Anna Sedokova

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:25 pm

Stolen images of Anna Sedokova (Ukrainian: Анна Володимирівна Сєдокова, Russian: Анна Владимировна Седокова), an singer, actress, TV host and writer.

From AC factory:

Hi dear, I like your profile a lot.Could you send me your e-mail address? Or can you write me to my personal email : lovel.lovely@lenta.ru .
I will tell you a lot of me and may be we will go further in our correspondence.
Kisses
Natalya

hello there! Member Name: lovely_lady
Caucasian / White, 27, Single - Never Married
Kiev, , Ukraine

I am a simple girl, live with my mother. I work as a coach.
I like modern clothing style. I like sports, nature and
animals.
Your appearance and income don't matter to me. I am looking
for a good person who could be my soulmate. I like meeting
new people from different cultures.

+
one bikini picture, not posted.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

emaiila@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:03 am

Email:

Hello my stranger! Make sure you read through this mail prior to responding to it. I'm seeking a guy who is older than myself.Do you fully understand what i'm trying to write here, do you really know English? I want to get to know you a bit more, it is not detailed what country you are from in your profile neither it doesn't say anything about how old you are.I am searching for a real gentleman, not any younger than myself. Exactly how old are you currently? A little regarding me, Im thirty-five yr old, Im from Abkhazia. I'm Anna, and I love any time people call me Flower. Now i'm alone, I don't have any kids and was never engaged or married. I would like to meet someone with whom I will watch films in a theater, go walking in the park, have dinner time together after work, wake up in the morning together with each other with kisses. I seek my life lover and be together with him for the rest of my life, the one who wants to meet a sweetheart or better half to generate a loyal partnership.If our pursuits coincide, please send me your shot and reply, so we will carry on our conversation in greater detail. Don't forget to mail your shots, here is my own also. Annutoka.

Header:

Return-Path: <shin1234567@hid.bbiq.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [89.106.108.5])
Reply-To: Anna Pretty <emaiila@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Anna Pretty <shin1234567@hid.bbiq.jp>
Subject: Greetings my dear mate!
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018

Originating IP: 89.106.108.5
Originating ISP: Unics Eood
City: Gabrovo
Country of Origin: Bulgaria

Stolen picture received with the message:

a1.JPG
a1.JPG (17.54 KiB) Viewed 4136 times
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

k.emaiila@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:21 pm

Email:

Greetings my new friend! Make sure you read through this e-mail prior to replying to it. I am looking for a person who is older than myself.Do you really understand what exactly i am trying to write here, do you understand The english language? I desired to familiarize yourself with you much more, it is not detailed what place you're from in your profile nor it does not mention anything at all about your real age.Im trying to find a real person, not younger compared to me. Exactly how old are you? A little about myself, I'm thirty-five yr old, I live in Abkhazia. My name is Anna, and also I also like any time people call me Flora. I am lonely, I do not have kids and never was married. I want to meet up with a guy with who I will watch films in a movie theater, go walking in the park, have dinner time with each other after job, wake up each day along with kisses. I look for my lifetime mate and stay together with him for the rest of my life, one who desires to meet a girl or spouse to generate a loyal connection.In case our pursuits coincide, make sure you send me your photo and reply back, then we will be able to carry on our chat in greater detail. Remember to deliver your shots, here is my own as well. Annutoka,

Header:

Return-Path: <hawaii-honu@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (168.127.235.77.dyn.idknet.com [77.235.127.168])
Subject: Good day.
Reply-To: Annutka Smile <k.emaiila@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Annutka Smile <hawaii-honu@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018

Originating IP: 77.235.127.168
Originating ISP: Jscc Interdnestrcom
City: Tiraspol
Country of Origin: Moldova, Republic of

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Sep 21, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

woman.people@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Email:

Good afternoon my dear friend!Can you understand English language? I speak just English. I am hoping you comprehend what I'm writing to you. I'm asking you to look at my email. I am searching for a good man, who I will be happy with.I'm 35 y.o.. I'm not searching for a game. I'm not young anymore, I'm looking for a real relationship. I want to find a man to go to a cinema with, go to park, do things two of us, or even build a family. Never before I taken the first step, however I don't want to be alone anymore. I 'd like to be with someone who's no younger than 35 years old. I hope you're the man who will give me happiness.My name is Anna. I 'm living in Abkhazia. Tell me more about yourself.I hope you're interested and that my email will be noticed. I'm sending you a picture of me. I would like to receive a photo of you too.Looking forward to talking more with you. Annutoka,

Header:

Return-Path: <bansan.net@bansan.co.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [149.3.10.48])
Subject: Good evening dear man,
Reply-To: Fine Annutusha <woman.people@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Fine Annutusha <bansan.net@bansan.co.jp>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018

Originating IP: 149.3.10.48
Originating ISP: Jsc Silknet
City: Tbilisi
Country of Origin: Georgia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lianagilaevva@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Email:

Good day gentleman. Do you really understand just what i'm writing here to you, do you understand English language? I wished to familiarize yourself with you a bit more, it is not detailed what place you are from in your profile neither it doesn't state anything at all about your age.I am looking for a real man, not any younger than me. Exactly how old are you currently? A bit regarding me, I am thirty five years of age, Im from Abkhazia. I am Liana, and I also like when people call me Flower. I am single, I have no children and never was engaged. I would like to connect with a man with who I will watch films in a theater, go walking in the park, have dinner time with each other after work, wake up each day along with kisses. I look for my life mate and stay with him my entire life, one who would like to meet a girlfriend or lady to build a loyal partnership.If our interests correlate, make sure you mail me your image and reply back, then we will be able to continue our chat in more detail. Don't forget to send your shots, here is mine too. Lianusenka

Header:

Return-Path: <abess@pop12.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (210.212.172.99)
Reply-To: Sunny Lianok <lianagilaevva@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Sunny Lianok <abess@pop12.odn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 210.212.172.99
Originating ISP: National Internet Backbone
City: Kolhapur
Country of Origin: India

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

wowowlalaa@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:34 pm

Email:

Good day man Do you really have an understanding of what i am trying to write here, do you really know English language? I desired to become familiar with you more, it is not specified what country you are coming from in your user profile or it doesn't state anything about how old you are.I'm searching for a truly serious guy, certainly not younger as compared to myself. Exactly how old are you? A bit about me, I am 35 yr old, Im from Abkhazia. I am Liana, and I like any time people call me Flower. I'm single, I have no kids and was never married. I want to meet up with a male with who I will enjoy films in a theater, go walking in the park, have dinner time together after job, wake up each day together with each other with kisses. I search for my everyday life lover and stay together with him my entire life, the one who would like to meet a sweetheart or better half to generate a true bond.If our pursuits overlap, make sure you send me your image and respond, and then we will continue our chat in greater detail. Remember to mail your shots, here is my own as well. Lianusenka!

Header:

Return-Path: <aki-aki-aki@piano.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [125.163.90.42])
Subject: Good DayDarling.
Reply-To: Flower Liana <wowowlalaa@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Flower Liana <aki-aki-aki@piano.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 125.163.90.42
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Bandung
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Oct 05, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

day.excellent@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:30 pm

Email:

Aloha my great friend, Do you really have an understanding of just what im trying to write here to you, do you really know English language? I desired to get to know you much more, its not detailed what nation you are from in your page nor it doesn't state anything about your age.I am looking for a real guy, certainly not younger than myself. Exactly how old are you? A little bit regarding myself, Im 35 years of age, I live in Abkhazia. I am Liana, and also I also love any time folks call me Flower. I'm alone, I have no kids as well as was never engaged. I wish to connect with someone with whom I will enjoy films in a movie theater, walk around the park area, have dinner time with each other right after job, arise each day together with smooches. I look for my lifetime mate and stay together with him my entire life, the one who desires to meet a girlfriend or lady to create a true bond.If our interests overlap, please mail me your pic and reply back, and then we can carry on our communication in more detail. Do not forget to send your shot, and here is mine as well. Lianushulka,

Header:

Return-Path: <kshirais@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [217.118.93.189])
Reply-To: Lianusenka Sunny <day.excellent@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Lianusenka Sunny <kshirais@spice.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my new mate.
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 217.118.93.189
Originating ISP: Public Joint Stock Company Vimpel-communications
City: Kazan
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.