Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

beela@mefige.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:38 pm

Hello, My name is Olga.
I am 31 years old. I'm only interested in a serious relationship. How old are you?
In this message I will send you my photos. Also I would like to know more about you.
Where are you from? I hope you didn't find me too curious or annoying. Anyway,
I hope you will answer me soon. Olga.

Header:

Return-Path: <kononenko@ghsb.ru>
Received: from [77.40.28.98] (helo=iptmdb) by server199.hosting.reg.ru with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <B6B305565D89A764B8BDF44BBF3BEC24@ghsb.ru>
Reply-To: Olga < beela@mefige.com >
Subject: Want a meeting? :)
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 07:29:38 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.28.98 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3500
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 12, 2022 7:09 pm

Hi! I happy get your response. Sorry to keep you waiting for an answer. I just found your email in my spam folder. How are you keeping??
Maybe I seem juvenile in my thinking, maybe it's the influence of my optimism, but I am who I am and there's nothing I can do about it, it's my nature. I've never tried online dating before, maybe I'm wrong but I think there's a lot of romance in it. I should probably tell you a little bit about me. I am 168 height and 52 kilograms. I graduated from the L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University. But now I work as senior administrator of the branded items store. I consider myself successful woman and earn good money.
What about you? Tell us more about your family? Do you see your family often? What else, I think I am an optimist of life because I know how to have fun every moment of life. I always try to see the beauty of this world and people no matter what. Like I said, I'm single now, I've never been married and haven't been in a relationship in a long time. I can't say that I am very picky about a man, social or monetary status is not important to me, the main thing that I was attracted to the man. You know, I'd be very interested in hear more about you and your hobbies. How you spent your free time?
Now I want to meet a man with whom I will be comfortable and not afraid to talk any subjects. Share my desires and fears without flattery or falsehoods. I want a man to understand me and accept me for who I am. Do you think there should be a hierarchy in the family? I am sure that it is important in a relation to be able to understand each other. I think it's most important thing in a relationship. But I know we should take our time to know each other. Will you agree with me?
Can I ask you to write down your personal phone number? I wish I had this in my phone book to dare and press the call one day. It is very interesting to know more about your life. Tell me about your priorities, life experience and life achievements. By the way, Where do you live? Tell me more about yourself. Also wanted to ask you, tell me your full name and address in your next letter.
So, it's time to finish my message. I want to wish you a lot of smiles today:) In this message, I send you some of my photos, I hope that you will like it. I beg you to send me your photo in the following letter.
With kisses, Olga from Kazakhstan. I hope to hear from you very soon.

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a2e:bd0c:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id n12csp65692ljq;
Tue, 11 Oct 2022 21:06:17 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AMsMyM7ohUDAUz6TBwlRW8jYmnB8TJcI9uCTKKeiGe/5a17Y0wxMiv40LP7L6SrVPKwQi35/RfIQ
X-Received: by 2002:a63:63c6:0:b0:460:a6ee:5a5a with SMTP id x189-20020a6363c6000000b00460a6ee5a5amr15919490pgb.189.1665547576506;
Tue, 11 Oct 2022 21:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1665547576; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=HhS1DQ/H8hzUUH3kc9X5lWIjIxgHBVIOWQ+MVpwjXMk+8q0ISglghVWJsH40TKI/Dc
BXDkA2T6ERSlSF2xQ+Hs/7pYscugV2y49fKSdXbj9AJtstysompZiE+hAEV/P2ljXHNr
aKiUEYWx02LdITpO2ce+dVY/cltXaShxwOv33v/yoDA8BdQOr8RsCmKufLT2yANKUJw/
DYdEiqUMDrnEsGSAIj2/il+oFWuxVa00WGLQCItSp1OQKhCGOlAUGrThBHieL4zupgVi
6K6xUZ7/ghvBwrB1UQeGuYUKTKvpwBZGUHKQtMoaiNyFyG12YO0h8R2P7+FcQ+KWGHgr
S9uQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:comments:subject:to:message-id
:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=D894fEtyFXrtKOGZK+vvQsWf2McWpOvCAFjWUOTqBuM=;
b=X12s6w5hcfBmCxcmstWOM3aI4lw30m2P9yb9F6fJFtrOrqgGOhJUASynY2FQ5LYeF1
v5mXsEinki5uINfo9zROc+OYCtJHYLyVPDCQZUXY4QbAkTfwtqdaTjdq1B9aSrkvx+2S
dlWEAEH523Bt5POw7dcwT7Ob5FnmwVwIMgu26ihxDYMDU67ITJRey6lkrnAWQ/iSJfEF
rGRykQkYUAO0YhcbjDU6vhDPAkW4i8g1EJxiMsZ+z6sElwHIqlkY7WKn/K8oLxzwnZ2e
7bn2v2JGKKnBrJM2ZAZx7qUW+oqz/Ky8Wl+PJBg4ebFmyYWefU5UMOARfWZVvNLLIHOE
rloQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=temperror (no key for signature) header.i=@mefige.com header.s=default header.b=X9jI7ahC;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of beela@mefige.com designates 198.54.127.93 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=beela@mefige.com
Return-Path: <beela@mefige.com>
Received: from mailout-pe-b.jellyfish.systems (mailout-pe-b.jellyfish.systems. [198.54.127.93])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id kb3-20020a17090ae7c300b0020ad4d5b9e8si883638pjb.89.2022.10.11.21.06.15
for < >
(version=TLS1_3 cipher=TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 bits=256/256);
Tue, 11 Oct 2022 21:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of beela@mefige.com designates 198.54.127.93 as permitted sender) client-ip=198.54.127.93;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=temperror (no key for signature) header.i=@mefige.com header.s=default header.b=X9jI7ahC;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of beela@mefige.com designates 198.54.127.93 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=beela@mefige.com
Received: from output-router-58994b6955-tvtjg (unknown [10.35.5.64]) by mailout-pe-b.jellyfish.systems (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 4MnJx26x7tzDqG7 for <XXXXXX>; Wed, 12 Oct 2022 04:06:14 +0000 (UTC)
Received: from MTA-13.privateemail.com (unknown [10.50.14.29]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_256_GCM_SHA384 (256/256 bits)
key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits)) (No client certificate requested) by NEW-01.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id D0BD518000D0 for <>; Wed, 12 Oct 2022 00:06:14 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from mta-13.privateemail.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mta-13.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 9E9BC18000A8 for <>; Wed, 12 Oct 2022 00:06:14 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from [0.0.0.0] (unknown [194.87.216.223]) by mta-13.privateemail.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 7E94418000A3 for <>; Wed, 12 Oct 2022 00:06:11 -0400 (EDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=mefige.com; s=default; t=1665547574; bh=D894fEtyFXrtKOGZK+vvQsWf2McWpOvCAFjWUOTqBuM=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:In-Reply-To:References:From; b=X9jI7ahCbotOQLz3JtudJHWS/qFtCY/cpbM9zUbUYtcujbw5QXrgQYhsX8zYYgYS4
+gOCFrmpTFKb9HnGiPypzHHgON3db0By3RBiMqcCYcJ5PHPr7wjcwb2jtAuVwSndrJ
YnydkgFiGJaEQNc6s3dXIZczRDRtSAvx9d7IJLF+x9Xaj82LnOaDGYcf6h4w7JcBxH
yihAe8j8CirOsbj5S3ZVo4/mVTypS7x7dJteQIlc4mt29bebGaQmKSJQ94vTklbCn6
x+k+g32pHaAiVALaVsVrXXcer/n5fy/dwzD7BrdMm6164XXpuyT732XeX7MBI34Zp2
Xy6OCCqVBovEQ==
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 21:53:59 +0300
Message-ID: <1077996442.20221011215359@mefige.com>
To:
Subject: Re:Want a meeting? :)
Comments: AM
In-Reply-To: <CAEVhzYXXCnPUjDyUJ+t+TGXD3ZHvHhZXHpF9ST5T3-4Z_OMJrw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <B6B305565D89A764B8BDF44BBF3BEC24@ghsb.ru>
<CAEVhzYXXCnPUjDyUJ+t+TGXD3ZHvHhZXHpF9ST5T3-4Z_OMJrw@mail.gmail.com>
X-Bat-Referred-Message: msgid:CAEVhzYXXCnPUjDyUJ+t+TGXD3ZHvHhZXHpF9ST5T3-4Z_OMJrw@mail.gmail.com?to=Olga%20<beela@mefige.com>&from=>&folder=\\beela@mefige.com\Inbox&subject=Re:%20Want%20a%20meeting?%20:%29&date=20221007204029&XXXXXX&uid=729&baseindex=728&action=reply
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----------00A0D8075018DA73E"
X-Virus-Scanned: ClamAV using ClamSMTP

------------00A0D8075018DA73E
Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Orig IP: 194.87.216.223 | Orig ISP: Domain Names Registrar Reg.ru, Ltd | City: n/a | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:50 pm

Hello. First of all, I want to ask what is your name? How can I call you? I like that our acquaintance continues. I was very pleased to hear your compliments. You are a very gallant man.I like to talk to you in e-mails. Why do not you send me your photo? I really want to see what you look like. But I still don't know where you now? Is it a secret? Why don't you tell me where you live? I never before thought that communicating with a stranger via email could be so exciting. There is some magical romance in our email conversation. Do you agree with me?
What else can I want to share with you about my life...?. As for my opinion about the relationships, I think I need a man who could understand to me and give me good advice, if necessary. What you think, Can you be these man? Perhaps we are in a bit of a hurry and leave this topic until our meeting and see how everything happens by itself? Anyway, I am also sure that there should be a place for romance in a relationship. Also, I am also sure that it is very important to have a sexual attraction in a relationship. But I think it's worth being realistic, personally I don't want pen-pal sex, it seems weird to me. It will probably be more easier for us to talk when we know each other better and I think this kind of action has to happen in reality, otherwise it doesn't make much sense. I am not afraid of possible difficulties and changes, but time can show what will happen in the future. I really like to communicate with you, I feel that in our dialogue there is something exotic, fascinating. I would like to hope that our communication now to become the be the beginning of our relations.
Maybe I'm naive, but I hope you enjoy communicating with me via email, And I want to hope that it will continue to be so. I want to hope that you have found my email and photos interesting, and I see your comments and quick answer.
I haven't decided where I'm gonna start my new life. It depends on so many factors. It depends on the size of my piggy bank, and frankly I'd like to have a decent man near me for good start. But it is equally important to have mutual understanding and unity. I want to learn more about you more and understand how suitable we are, analyze our prospects this is quite difficult to do with the help of e-mail, and it would be great to meet each other one day. What do you think? Can it happen in near future? If we make a decision together, you can go to me in. I think it's is the right way if we decide to meet one day.
So, I noticed that I wrote you a big message, it's time to finish. Olga
I hope you like my photos :)

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:54 pm

Hi. First of all, I want to ask what is your name? How can I call you?
It is very pleasant for me to read your letters, every time I read your message, I discovery that I get to know you completely. That's why I wrote you my first letter. I am very interested in getting to know you better, I really to know about all sides of your life. I understand that you are can be my man, I understand that I can tell you all my thoughts and emotions. Now it is important for me to talk with you about the prospects and plans of our relationship. At this moment it's a long-distance relations, but I am sure that this can give good results, personally I would be glad about this. What I feel for you is very important to me. Do you have a dream? I think that we should always dream about something, a person without a dream can not be happy.
In any case, if you want to visit me, I will be glad to see you as a guest if you come here. I want to have a tender and warm relations in a married. I prefer fall asleep next to my man, in the same bed, under the same plaid. It is important for me to touch each other before sleep, but I don't want to sleep in to snuggle, the organism needs to rest and get a lot of O2. Success is not just about amount of money, for me personally, happiness and success is a balance between mind and soul. You can be sure that these are only pleasant emotions, but sometimes there are sexual thoughts and fantasies arise in my head.
In any case, I want our first nights to be full of love. I am glad that I can share with you about my private fantasies.
Think I should share this with you. I will always want to talk with you without hesitation and honestly. I want to tell you so much that it's even surprising for myself.
It may be boring for you to read my emails, but I don't find another opportunity how to tell you everything about me that I want you to know about me.
Sorry, it seems that I have told a great novel for you again, I don't want to bore you with my chatter. I will be wait, write to me. Sweet kiss es, your Olga.
P.S. I attach a few of my photos, I hope you like it.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:16 pm

Hello . I want to make you a some gift. I bought lotto tickets to your e-mail and name. Sometimes email from the lotto comes to the Spam. So be sure to check the folder spam for the presence of a email from the lottery company. Do not miss this email. In any case, only the one who plays nothing wins, and I like the feeling of excitement, which I get from the game in the lottery. Of course, I always remain a realist, but I have won more than thousand euros several times, but this does not happen as often as we would like, usually no more than two times a year. Sometimes message from the lottery comes to the junk folder. If there are no notification in your inbox, most likely message from the lottery company fell into junk I thought I could do as my surprise to you but I thought it would be an excellent idea I hope that you will be glad to accept my little gift. It seems to me it's time to go.
Warm hugs and gentle kisses Your Olga.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:38 pm

Hi. First of all, I want to ask what is your name? How can I call you? By the way, I wanted to ask you, did you get my present?
Perhaps I am not impulsive enough or too prudent, to decide on our meeting now. Don't get me wrong, I like you very much, I really like you and I want to get to know you more with each new day. I respect the way you think and reason. Sometimes I feel that I hear your pleasant voice when I read your message. I understand that these may be naive hopes and in fact your voice is completely different. The sound of your voice is not important to me, the meaning of the words you said is much more important to me. I'm trying to understand every line in your letters. Of course, my thoughts about your letters may lead to different conclusions, which is probably why I am inattentive and forget what else I wanted to write for you. What can I say, my thoughts and fantasies about you really distract me a little. I am sure that the most important happiness and the most desirable is to be close to a soulmate who thinks the same way as me. We are very different, but at the same time we are very similar in the most important things for me. A wise man once said that opposites attract to become a single whole, like Yin and Yang... And I believe that this rule works now. I like your your attitude towards me and character, I do not know what to say to correctly describe how I feel. This is a gentle, warm feeling, but at the same time I feel a great excitement all over my body. Of course, I have fears that my feelings towards you have grown quickly, that I just came up with the perfect man for myself, and despite these inner barriers, I try to enjoy what is happening between us right now.
I like to think and dream about us, about our future, our first meeting, for some cause I believe that it will be at airport. The most significant thing for our story can be if we meet in airport.
The most important thing here proximity to each other, the possibility to try to live with each other. Its important, because so many couples break up because of little problems. I try believe that we will harmonious and we will not have problem. I want to feel how waking up near you, I hope that in our future there will be many enjoyable nights with each other. I just want to be open and honest with you. I do not want to just fantasies and now dreams and I trust that your emails are as sincere as mine.
Write to me soon, I will be waiting. Sweet kiss es, Olga.
P.S. I took several new photos for you. I think you'll like it.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:11 pm

Hello. First of all, I want to ask what is your name? How can I call you? I'm surprised that you didn't get the lottery ticket I sent you. You can go and restore your password by going to the website of the lottery company. https:/ /sunluck.kz.kz/recovery, Just enter your email address and you gain access. You will need to go into your e -mail box and check the incoming mail and the spam folder.I'm sorry that I am only answering you now. There is some special romance in our e-mail conversation
I very need kiss you. First time see your eyes and first time hear your voice. I imagine how we meet at the airport. You are with a bouquet of flowers and I am with eyes shining with happiness. I think that we are will forever remember this day and we will uniquely make our first together photo. I would very like it to befall next days, but you have to be lifelike. In any case, we must to plan everything carefully to avoid any possible nasty things. Happily, we have enough time to think about everything and make a good solution. I think that we have many common fantasies and wishes. But we can't do it right now, because there's a long distance between us. I have lustful desires, but I can't and don't want to afford casual sex. In my life, intimacy was only when I was in a relationship. I share with you my wishes and fantasies with you, because I haven't sex for a very long time, and recently thoughts of intimacy are increasingly appearing in my head.
I want to have an idea of how to give you the max pleasure, so that when we have the possibility to meet. We must continue to communicate and become closer every day. Can you think about my idea?
In final of my letter, I would like to tell you that communicating with you, I was able to cope my embarrassment and say you all. I think you will appreciate my minds.
Passionate kisses, Olga
P.S. Write to me, I'll be wait. I hope you like my new photos.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:28 pm

Hi . I'm now rereading your letter again and I feel every word you have written. It makes me feel as if we are together now.
My sweet, I want to get on a plane as soon as possible and fly to you. But first we need to pick up our money and nothing else can stop me fly to you after that. My love and I'll never get tired of saying it. I very much want that next weekend we already fell asleep and woke up in our bed together. I'll make you Breakfast, and we'll live like a normal happy family. We will start a new life, and we will never be separated again. Do you think you can make the payment of our money by this time? I would like to start planning our meeting, but we need to do everything you need to get the money while I am here.
Today was another difficult day for me, because you weren't around. Today I woke up in a good mood, because we have very little left and we will be together. I know I'll be safe with you, and you'll never leave me. I'll do the same for you. I will always be there for you in sorrow and in joy. I know there will be difficulties and misunderstandings ahead of us, but we can get through them by remembering how much we love each other. I love you very much and appreciate you. There is no more important person to me than you. My love , now I don't belong to myself. I can share with you about all my secrets desires.
I gave you all of me and now my heart is in your hands, so be careful with it and don't break it. I promise you that I will be attentive to you and sensitive to your feelings. I will always take care of you, your emotional state and your physical health. I will always take care of your heart and treat it like a glass slipper that I will be afraid to break. My love , ha all this time I've become so attached to you that I can't see my life without you anymore. You are my mania, you are my addiction! I miss you madly and I'm very lonely without you. I am very angry at the fate that is taking away our happy moments and days. This should be our time, which we should not have given to solving problems. It seems that fate itself made a gift. This is something not probable, I still do not believe my eyes We won 577977 USD, I will put this photo in the frame on the wall of our together house! Tell me how do things go with our money? Have you already issued a payment? I still cannot believe in such a huge luck!
I'm sorry I need to finish my message. Have a nice day! I hope to hear news about our money! Kisses for my dear . Yours Olga.
P.S. I send you several new photos.Kisses.

Fake winning Lotto Ticket:

Capture21.PNG

Fake website on the ticket: https:/ /sunluck.kz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taraskairatov@sunluck.kz via outlook

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:31 pm

Hi, my name is Taras Kairatov. I am a senior manager at JSC "SunLuck". I was appointed your personal manager for the case of your winning in our lottery. At the moment, your winnings are ready for payment and you need to fill in the information in your personal account on our company's website to receive the winnings. The procedure for paying the prize takes up to 48 hours, besides, you do not have to personally come to Kazakhstan in order to receive your winnings, since many participants from other countries participate in our company and we successfully pay money to winners anywhere in the world. First of all, I remind you that you need to fill out the information to organize the payment of your winnings in your personal account on our company's website. I also hasten to inform you that the deadline for providing information is limited to 30 calendar days and therefore you should not delay the time with providing information to pay your winnings to you. Our company's website - https:/ /sunluck.kz/
Your username is your email. The password was sent to you automatically when you registered in our lottery. If you have any difficulties logging into your personal account, you can restore your password using your email as a login, or you need to contact me for this. If you still have any questions regarding your winnings, then contact me and I will help you with all your questions. I wish you a wonderful day and congratulations on winning our lottery.
Yours faithfully, Taras Kairatov.
JSC "SunLuck"
+77 273 50 5004

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:a2e:bd0c:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id n12csp343033ljq;
Wed, 19 Oct 2022 12:26:20 -0700 (PDT)
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AMsMyM6AE9P1ZlOz7rWo9DDp9aMIcHEZ4oji3dWOgmBFga969ruQPmfc/KQHjjFNEGifouYHXh0W
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6870:c0ce:b0:132:a891:ebb8 with SMTP id e14-20020a056870c0ce00b00132a891ebb8mr5760585oad.73.1666207580373;
ARC-Seal: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; t=1666207580; cv=pass;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=ZgBTw576jnyetH/XSuSguM7ZGy1j+FN0dvhZjRnRfS4dUNVXAU1fToNWFcnjzvCH1F
jAY0PHfBxfGJGXjvIL9P0tI2zJBtb6wf3SKjkLEZqI5np9ttUZYVrUNMKsaA/+NLktY/
Qn9wkGFqaetEezOdJ4u6p+N/6CMs/2WFcAksrWmQJgNQo+7nGrZ5NHHybq7cPXvhr/+T
fHytkd+zcOePcM1U5LQXorpmid6wGjUW/gBX9YPdp5eBLvMstrX6U3W27p6skhqe9B3V
DZr2y3+xJhqOyJ0grrSeU949mncAYxikhCcrOLk+yBUhmgSbq611FajmCnNlkSX9XnQR
GltQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=2; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=sender:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:message-id:to
:from:date:dkim-signature;
bh=u6n1KSDyoiBFEfsjXGMJJsugPZkz1/NtN94XW5Hd80g=;
b=UMd0L/LcF+geDqoO2oWA4wtuQOq8y0mbIP0D8Dro+bGYoNeakvsrQPApAcqChM933p
cnWWeIGoK3u2nedQakQOKcvH8S5KM34tvCEUrXoLVM/YSma6WYsleGMGxyLgNgKxZ5Ra
opvYkV+6l875+hXY1oFPjZSSbo+yX4FY91Jj/FCkoQOz/Gp/vD6/XUjiF1Er88JMJCdv
q5lDyilDx44QOWH737K3DX/kSHCgQGyy5CQSE2Dp1jnho/kmpwfOw3nB/OxZJtPj6wHy
EuOW2M6AOmTaE02l0I+tgt7ox75uPZllUnVEv9sbfdnX+AsBPC7wbD12IGtWi+kD0FG6
rFxQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=2; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@outlook.com header.s=selector1 header.b=BGLWUkJz;
arc=pass (i=1);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of outlook_6709e53412a25d7f@outlook.com designates 40.92.58.14 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=outlook_6709E53412A25D7F@outlook.com
Return-Path: <outlook_6709E53412A25D7F@outlook.com>
Received: from EUR03-DBA-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com (mail-dbaeur03olkn2014.outbound.protection.outlook.com. [40.92.58.14])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id a17-20020a056870e0d100b000ede2444afesi14002392oab.15.2022.10.19.12.26.19
for < >
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of outlook_6709e53412a25d7f@outlook.com designates 40.92.58.14 as permitted sender) client-ip=40.92.58.14;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@outlook.com header.s=selector1 header.b=BGLWUkJz;
arc=pass (i=1);
spf=pass (google.com: domain of outlook_6709e53412a25d7f@outlook.com designates 40.92.58.14 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=outlook_6709E53412A25D7F@outlook.com
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=T4zXARBtWJx2rVEz47lFc4BndPuHaBmT5Ym+TxlrkxI/Ctt4AOY0lB2k8j27Hlsd6vKtc9R9nrFVeXGKXBN3f+lHreQmo+faOsKKx5WXX0xLMClfRX/0BMCaSUp5EXClRn2vLpGiQd/I0UVMSyBjZNSNXOreNr51Rt81093u9E7pkFT6JUYBojXNEnSJbQ80K1HwQCsByMU8c47EqdIcRcdLmQ5EJtnhDKoYB6rU8E4yu+V7IsVzi1gPzBx3/2lhmQgcF3ypLjWaIjzrdmobgdzw0XcSBAc9KX36yMEVCEjPFfOJpHuVSsP0G26A+xFEi9hNXTtl3IqxzFGm2ctODQ==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=u6n1KSDyoiBFEfsjXGMJJsugPZkz1/NtN94XW5Hd80g=; b=UosS+XYz8UgZ7y6xLbWGnJygMBj1rKxAZnuCMPKpnj7lLzYyhmWo/jxwd9Ns+kAronnS2UTphf1bCICI7YZ2+z93KL6sT6ePNQuneRKbj20I6ao8Ppfa6wSPcMShGfWiRpALHyrMlypD5OILrBIqHmZ9i1eu6HCWmFiz34qVAtDP4mUWvIaghFG0b9TcCN7DZrzysNHZFm/nyG8pkAB1aqcxBGOBNJ+hzL/RkFzDwFUkrOtTTYjihzLlCM3e56kbp3EuEkEGiI/6YFqQ+OhbyXXsFTqZCqC+RtXZk73hOwE3tlhPn5Qx9b5d6b5xqa3H+vgnRUkGZOAsT7yER3XXyw==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=u6n1KSDyoiBFEfsjXGMJJsugPZkz1/NtN94XW5Hd80g=; b=BGLWUkJzRP8zkF59rJjLq3edC+Y70SWhZjOwVuLXZ4bs9xYEiBDmaztGyBtBjvUTC6JskaVrvf1EsYXjzvskb5+MtJaBOD3uOqW9AUBqq2jfKWObWxlnLTSc9F9Gn2EbZls+nkPX2E8qKmIUyrTmHUpbcesG0RADDgrMaY6yr9QvaTj0Qe7BSTJgJlm6nd7oP2dzbXdj1LID8xCwHXBEOG3Q4vCwv0l1+DVizTjCTVpzs5SCfkHjhgaHJJJ4R9mQx+5eOAfShysohtX8WDoBTl1agyJESCKUQKDcU3PKkRiGAXktWfzd5v0r7mpipma+Ykvr+F82XzxaQcu5CAXFtg==
Received: from AS8PR09MB5452.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com (2603:10a6:20b:37f::18) by AM0PR09MB3889.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com (2603:10a6:208:197::24) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.5723.34; Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:26:18 +0000
Received: from AS8PR09MB5452.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::2582:7c73:5787:5fd5]) by AS8PR09MB5452.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::2582:7c73:5787:5fd5%5]) with mapi id 15.20.5723.033; Wed, 19 Oct 2022 19:26:18 +0000
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 22:23:36 +0300
To:
Message-ID: <AS8PR09MB54523DE8D60182623B1D5B74D22B9@AS8PR09MB5452.eurprd09.prod.outlook.com>
Subject: Payout of your winnings
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Reply to is: taraskairatov@sunluck.kz

Phone: +77273505004
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Kazakhstan
City or exchange location Almaty
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taraskairatov@sunluck.kz

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Oct 22, 2022 6:46 pm

Hello. In order to receive your winnings, you need to send a withdrawal request to your personal account in the "wallet" section and fill in additional information. Your application will be reviewed within 72 hours. As soon as your application is reviewed, you will receive a notification in your personal account on our company's website.
The website of our lottery company - https:/ /sunluck.kz/
Your login to log in to your personal account:
Your password to log in to your personal account:
I will be happy to help you with all your questions.
Yours faithfully, Taras Kairatov
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.