Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

beela@mefige.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:20 pm

hello my love !How are you?Is there any news about the prize yet?I just want to see you as soon as possible. thank you so much for your lovely letter. Dissolving into you and our love, I lose control of the world around me and I don't know how to relate to it. I know that it is impossible for me to live without your love, I find solace and inspiration in thoughts of you, but at the same time I am tormented by thoughts of the duality of the situation.
I repeat, because I have already said this. It has become more and more difficult to express your thoughts - they do not have the same lightness. The physical side of love also becomes a cause for torment, no matter how well I feel at the same time. I can't tell you this out loud, so I'll tell you now - you excite and excite me exactly the way I like, I'm ready for more and for more, and you know that I trust you more and more and open up to you. I care about your touch and I know how and where you feel me best.
Such power comes from you at such moments that it is a joy to obey it. It seems that I already know a lot about you, too. How wonderful it would be to love you, to give myself to you in other conditions, where one would not have to hold back and be afraid of everything and everyone. I'm afraid that many people know about us, because you can't hide the kind of love that shines in your eyes and is reflected in mine. There's no hiding it. The flowers of love always betray themselves precisely not by the modesty of the joy of possession and reciprocity.
If you express my love in color, then this is the color of red-hot coals in the fireplace, when the middle glows brightly and joyfully, but the edges are gray and black, which then recedes, then comes on scarlet, bringing sadness and sadness.
If you compare with tastes and smells, then my love is more like cherry with cinnamon - and a little chocolate with vanilla, and the smell is - imagine our November, not a very cold day - the day when rain turns into snow and the last leaves from the trees fly outside the window - and there is such a rapid nature slide in the air cold - with freshness, with impatience, with wet branches, umbrellas, wind, and the very moment that we both remember. There are no words to convey the fragrance of love that I believe will appear when we meet.
I love you as only a woman can love a man, I feel you, I study you, I want to know you more. Everything has gone so far that there is no way back. You expect a lot from me, both in love and in other areas - I'm not sure I can meet your expectations. I love and I'm afraid - fear eats away at me and does not let me live. You know all this. I'm afraid that at some point I won't be able to cope with myself and everything will spill out - I'm already on the verge of a breakdown. You should know about this - you said yourself that we should be together.
to rethink what has been experienced and done fills me, unfortunately, not with satisfaction and the ability to rethink and assess the situation sensibly, but with hopelessness. Now I understand that it will not be possible to go with the flow, but I do not have the strength to wait so long for our meeting.
There are no landmarks and there is no certainty that I am doing something good. I have a feeling that everything I touch spoils right away - as if my inner energy has been replaced by someone else's. It even seems to me that I'm dreaming - all the time, but it tells me that you can wake up and get into another reality.
I want a child, but again there is only a "but". And the main "but" - why introduce another life into this world? I want to love and give love. I know, thanks to you, that I can do it.
I thank you for what you are, for your long-suffering and passion, for endurance and tenderness, for your dreams and for everything you do for me. I thank you for your infinitely valuable gift for me - for your love.
My love, I want you.
your Olga
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fma-gov.kz

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:35 pm

Financial Monitoring Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan

Beibitshilik st. 10, Astana 020000, Kazakhstan

you can order the registration of a transaction passport in our organization, the cost of which will be 1249.00 USD, or contact the authorized body or bank to obtain this document.

FINANCIAL MONITORING AGENCY OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
info@fma-gov.kz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fma-gov.kz

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:43 pm

Financial monitoring Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan via outlook.com
Mon, Nov 7, 2:13 PM (23 hours ago)
to me

payment for transaction passport can only be paid by you personally or by your representative in our organization at the address indicated at the beginning of this message. We can provide you with the banking information of our financial settlement legal adviser, who is authorized to work with foreign citizens and handle financial issues. Thus, we offer you the payment of transaction passport by physical bank transfer to the bank account of our company's legal adviser. If you agree, then confirm it in the next message and we will provide you with the banking information of our legal adviser. If you do not agree, you will need to visit the branch of our organization in person.

info@fma-gov.kz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:46 pm

Hello my lovely. Why don't you read my letters? Look! Your ticket won. https:/ /sunluck.kz.kz/check?form=check&name=golden-luck&draw=1244&number=73218344 I told you that the money in your personal account in the lotto! I have no access to your personal account if you have lost your username and password go to https:/ /sunluck.kz.kz/recovery and make a request for password restoring if you cant login! When you enter your personal account, you will only need to click to "withdraw" button. When I gave you a ticket, it became your ticket. I have no access to him, why don't you understand this?
With love, Olga.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taraskairatov@sunluck.kz

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:48 pm

Hello. The transaction passport is a document that is required for currency control, and the passport of a citizen of the country is an identity card, these are completely different documents. Do you have any more questions?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fma-gov.kz

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:12 pm

we are sending you a message from our legal adviser to send funds to pay for the transaction passport. After receiving your bank transfer, our legal adviser will pay for your transaction passport and within 2 working days we will prepare this document. If you have any other questions, please contact us.
Beneficiary Bank: JSC Halyk Bank
SWIFT/BIC: HSBKKZKX
IBAN: KZ42 6010 0020 35XXXXXX - USD account
Recipient: I. B.
Address: Astana 010000, Kazakhstan

info@fma-gov.kz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

taraskairatov@sunluck.kz

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:28 pm

Hello. If you need my help, then contact me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beela@mefige.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:29 pm

Hello, my beloved kitten! What's up?What is the problem?But I still hope that you will solve it, because I am confident in you.After all, I know that you are courageous and bring your affairs to an end.Keep me posted if there is any news.Damn, I'm starting to get so excited that we're finally going to see each other soon.I'm already warm inside.It's like butterflies in the stomach.I can't live without you, I feel very bad Jerome. Now I live only in your image, which stands before my eyes, my thoughts are filled only with you. I don't want to believe that we will never be together again Jerome. There is a void in my heart, and my heart beats very slowly.
Do you remember the first time you confessed your love to me? Now I'm crying, remembering and crying, because now I live only in memories. My heart is squeezed with pain, the same melody is still in my head: You, I know, you are in the world, and every minute, I live with you, breathe with you, both in a dream and in reality. My life is completely different without you. The birds are not singing outside my window. Bright feelings have left me, only pain and worries seem to have permeated my soul forever: kind, vulnerable. It seems that the whole world has collapsed. Yes, the weather in Russia is very bad now, it's time to wake up. Oh, how I wish I could be one of them. I want to run away from all the worries, from all the sorrows, how I want to run away to you, where there are no my memories, worries, cruel torments. Somewhere I can find peace. Oh my God! what is it? How did it happen that I'm running in a vicious circle? I'm just exhausted, exhausted, but I'm in the same place. Why can't I be with you? Tears flow down my cheeks, a shiver runs through my body, my hands are cold with despair. I understand that we still have a long time to wait for our meeting, it's just very painful for me to wait so long. How am I going to be able to trust someone now, to love them fervently and tenderly? Of course we should be together. Just know, my dear: I love you very much! Unfortunately, I'm far away from you Jerome.
I kiss you!!
your Olga
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fma-gov.kz

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:30 pm

after sending the funds to pay for the transaction passport, attach a receipt.

info@fma-gov.kz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

info@fma-gov.kz

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:39 pm

it's quite strange that you couldn't send a bank transfer. Yes, we will provide you with another bank account to send money to pay for the transaction passport.

Beneficiary Bank: JSC Halyk Bank
SWIFT/BIC: HSBKKZKX
IBAN: KZ46 6010 0020 35XXXXXX - USD account
Recipient: G. M.
Address: Astana 020000, Kazakhstan

info@fma-gov.kz
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.