Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Maryam_Amiraghyan@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Maryam_Amiraghyan@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:14 pm

Good morning! Lovely the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and good the girl? My name is Maryam. I hope, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, kind and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches adequate the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason I am more than information on I will tell about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait for the reciprocal letter with huge impatience. With the best regards, Maryam.

Header:

Return-Path: <ecastillo@teicoinc.com>
Received: from avantgarde ([95.167.7.170]) by :SMTPAUTH: with ESMTPSA id SdNzoLtkDLU5kSdO3onTi0; Mon, 29 Aug
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 12:57:17 -0200
Reply-To: Maryam_Amiraghyan@outlook.com
Message-ID: <VaxPiqRwnGXY+kgbFJtuU07eBt77K4gzGpt-Ko3N@teicoinc.com>
Subject: Give only love of your own love

Orig IP: 95.167.7.170 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Kemerovo | Country: Russian Federation

Stolen image belongs to a woman named Mary S.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3493
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Aliya_Baidy@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:26 pm

Hi!..
Dear the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the woman?
My name Angelina. I hope, that I to you is pleasant is nice..
I search someone with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating.,,
I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl!!
But I one now and I very much have got tired from this vital situation.!.
So I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter,,
Actually, I search adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future,..
Dream of all my life - to meet the beloved of all my life...
I wish to believe, that you are this man.!
I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most important moment in our future!.
Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, therefore I am more than information on I will write about myself in the following letter,,!
I will wait your letter with huge impatience.
Bye, Aliya,,,

Header:

Return-Path: <jose.orozco@sineti.com>
Received: from [192.227.211.213] (port=53268 helo=ovlqy) by server.sineti.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <a583f358ac684249443e77dc28a3d9d3bfd7b399@sineti.com>
Reply-To: Aliye <Aliya_Baidy@outlook.com>
Subject: I don’t have enough words to express how I love you.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2022 12:30:44 +0200

Orig IP: 192.227.211.213 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: n/a | Country: United States

Same Stolen image as above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.