Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

satenik_leto@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

satenik_leto@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:59 pm

Hello. I'm sorry for bothered u. In reality, I am tired of my lonely and chose to try Internet dating website! I want that this will be another stage in my future . First of all,I want talk u a little story about me to know me better! I expect, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and u are wondered and open my e-mail. I don't sure how to start my story. I am never attempt to describe to somebody my character in the email previously. I am can describe my individuality as the merry, strong, outspoken girl. I am a gentle person though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I have usual appreciated genuineness openness and forthright. I rely on you are wanted, that our letters will not interrupt. In the next email, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my personal images. I rely on that u like it, and we can get closer. Sincerely yours, Satenik.

Header:

Return-Path: <eli.1989@wanadoo.es>
Received: from [95.73.250.182] (helo=Y.tsunami) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) (envelope-from
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:24:44 +0000
Reply-To: satenik_leto@outlook.com
Message-ID: <=wTYz3AcNLckJ3bA8_32l9G8rHJzefMj7aQGAQ+frnRoecbJCNuF0tCuSiq1@wanadoo.es>
Subject: My love is something long

Orig IP: 95.73.250.182 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Balashikha | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3491
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.