Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

satenik_leto@outlook.com

Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:59 pm

Hello. I'm sorry for bothered u. In reality, I am tired of my lonely and chose to try Internet dating website! I want that this will be another stage in my future . First of all,I want talk u a little story about me to know me better! I expect, that the correspondence between us will proceed, and u are wondered and open my e-mail. I don't sure how to start my story. I am never attempt to describe to somebody my character in the email previously. I am can describe my individuality as the merry, strong, outspoken girl. I am a gentle person though at the same time I'm a self-confident, woman. I have usual appreciated genuineness openness and forthright. I rely on you are wanted, that our letters will not interrupt. In the next email, I would like to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my personal images. I rely on that u like it, and we can get closer. Sincerely yours, Satenik.

Header:

Return-Path: <eli.1989@wanadoo.es>
Received: from [95.73.250.182] (helo=Y.tsunami) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) (envelope-from
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:24:44 +0000
Reply-To: satenik_leto@outlook.com
Message-ID: <=wTYz3AcNLckJ3bA8_32l9G8rHJzefMj7aQGAQ+frnRoecbJCNuF0tCuSiq1@wanadoo.es>
Subject: My love is something long

Orig IP: 95.73.250.182 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Balashikha | Country: Russian Federation

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3491
Post a reply