Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

svetkayegorr@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

svetkayegorr@gmx.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:22 pm

Hello! I’m called a Sveta. Born and living in Ukraine. I’m already at thirty-five years live. I got a good job with a steady salary. If you think I’m not honest, or you think I’m gonna prove to you that I’m honest. Better not text me back! As an ordinary girl I’d like my family. The main objective is to meet a man. Maybe even on the internet. Age doesn’t really matter to me! I’m not young anymore either. Also, I think I’m a good girl. I cook very well and I always clean! If you want a nice girl like me, let’s try to start a relationship. My main goal is to meet an interesting, confident man who has goals in life. Someone who wants to grow and develop and achieve their goals. If you’re just having fun or you’re a pervert, just don’t answer that message, it won’t have any sequel. I will be waiting for your photo and information about your life!

Header:

Return-Path: svetkayegorr@gmx.com
Received: from xvfrprzq.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net (xvfrprzq.outbound-mail.sendgrid.net. [168.245.53.228])
Message-ID: <8c8ba4c733f7ee331092fb50a4600a6142d285796b@gmx.com>
Subject: my profession
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 08:02:13 +0000 (UTC)

Orig IP: 168.245.53.228 | Orig ISP: Sendgrid | City: n/a | Country: United States

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3489
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.