Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeford53@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: georgeford53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 30, 2014 9:47 pm

Email:

Morning love,

First i want to say its so hard to be away from you, not talk to you, not hear or see you..You are the most beautiful, wonderful, sweet, kind, caring, loving, true wife. I could not live without you. As i wait it hurts more. Since you have not write me in a long time now, I had a lot of time to think and I only love you more , then i ever did before.
I will never let you go..i will wait as long as it takes but i still worries me every day and it hurts in every way....I want to touch you ,hold you and kiss you all night long. I want to feel your heart beat. I miss you so much and i know we will be happy and no one can ever take that away from us ....I love you my wife, I cant wait to see you and i hope its not that long it hurts so much to be away from you like this. Please write me when you are less busy at work cause am getting hurt each day not to read a message from you. Lord what have i done to deserve all of this??
Darling, am so confuse and speechless cause i can't concentrate here. I have to change the hotel and the location i was staying before because of the terrorist treat that is affecting the people in Nigeria. Always put me in your prayer's.

I love you baby always yours!!

Header:

Return-Path: <georgeford53@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL129-W7 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22678);
Fri, 30 May 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:50 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Just have to inform you that the hotel I lodge since my arrival to Nigeria has just been alerted by the security authority that a bomb is been detected at the hotel building. I just move my bagages and I book a new hotel far from the present hotel I stayed before. Darling, I don't know what to do at present cause the whole situation is geeting out of hand. Wish I had enough money with me so I can make quick preparation on how to leave this country. I have waited for your message and I am so confuse...! what have happen to you? Did I wrong you for asking you to help when I needed you the most? OR you don't want to help me to get out of this mess? This thought keep running through my mind and am scared I am going to die here. I read newspaper today and find out that some foreigner that work with some multi-national companies here in Nigeria have just been kidnapped today.
Please if there is any other way you can send the money to me, it will go a long way to help me get out of this country. I was thinking if you can get me a pair of shoe and send it down to me here in Nigeria through DHL(you can sealed the money inside the shoe and send it through courier service so I can receive the money myself).
I know you have always been there for me and I promise you I will pay you back....can't wait to be with you soon!!!
Your love....George!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W28 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Mon, 2 Jun 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:50 pm

Email:

Hello Darling,

I am more confused than you and i know how much you want the best for me. I am so happy to get a message from you, I thought i lost you forever. I know times have been rough and hard for me here but I hope deep down you know how much you truly mean to me. It's hard not having you around and things in my life have been stressful, but please know that you mean the world to me and I love you with every beat of my heart.
I am awake at the middle of the night to write you this email, words alone can not express the depth of love i felt inside my heart, just wanted to let you know how much I really do love and live for you each and every day, my life has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace.
On this day, I confess my undying love in sickness and in health, my continuous efforts to make it work, understanding beyond the moment, and that all my love is all for you. I don't want to loose you cause of my present situation and i promise you will not regret having me in your life. You took away my tears, you took away my pain, without you in my life, i have nothing to gain. You have stayed with me through everything thick and thin for that i give you my heart, and all my love to you. I wish i can be with you everyday.
Darling, All you need to do is get two pairs of shoe that has landing inside. You will remove the landing, then wrap the money with paper before putting it inside the shoe, then you will put the landing back and use strong gum or glue to seal it so it will not open or temper with before it gets to me. Use a strong glue or gum so that the package will not open when is still on the way.
Please i will need you to get me a good phone that i can use for easy communication and internet access. My shoe size is 43 (SIZE 9).
Thank you for your love, much care, and understanding towards me. I don't know how to start thanking you but i promise you will never regret having me in your life cause you are part of me that i miss so much.
Tender hugs and warm kisses to my charming princess!!
Yours forever

George.

DELIVERY ADDRESS:

GEORGE
C/O OMOGIADE O MARCUS
1 Amayo street off yusuf street, back of kojo motors after Doris dey hotel.
Agbor road, ikpoba hill. Benin city. Edo state.

TELEPHONE NUMBER:

+2347035800147/ +2348055474855

CONTACT PERSON

OMOGIADE O MARCUS

Header:

Received: from COL129-W85 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S4.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Wed, 11 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:45 pm

Email:

Hello Darling,

Darling...am so happy to read from you. Was worried about you since i have not read from you, am so at peace now to know you are okay!! Thank you for the love you have shown towards me and i promise you will not regret having me in your life. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!
I want you to know that the love and trust i have for you is sealed with honesty throughout and as time goes by, may it grow stronger to fulfill your heart's desire. As our body, mind and soul combine, so do our hearts become one.
I dream of you day and night my darling. I wish so badly you where here in my arms to hold and feel your heartbeat close to mine in perfect rhythm beating as one. I dream of the first day we will walk hand in hand on the beach and watch the sunset and sunrise forever everyday together. When will I be able to come home to find you waiting to share with me a tender loving kiss and embrace?. I want everyday to assure you of my loving devotion and comfort you throughout the rest of our precious time in this life. All things happen for a reason and i believe from the depths of my soul fate has brought us together for our souls belong as one. When will you appear before me to end my sorrow and begin our endless joy? I know now that you are my true love and i will be yours until the end of time.
Darling i will prefer you get me an iPhone for easy communication and internet browsing. I am now at peace to know i will soon leave this country and return back home before i make preparation to come and visit you. Honey, make sure the package is sealed properly before you send it through the courier service so that it will not been temper with.
Loads Of Kisses to you darling......Tender hugs!!

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W54 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S16.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Sat, 21 Jun 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:29 am

Email:

Hello darling,

How are you doing and how is work? I have been waiting to read from, just write me to know when you are going to send the parcel to me here. You know the more i stay here the more bills i have to pay for my hotel and my daily needs. I know you are doing your best to help me here....Please honey i want you to make it fast so i can start making preparation on how to leave.
Take good care of you and remember George is in love with you.
Tender hugs an warm kisses!!!

Received: from COL129-W41 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Tue, 1 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:46 am

Email:

How are you doing honey? I have been waiting to get a response from you. Please write me to know your present situation. I am so confused and frustrated here and I don't know what to do honey.
The present situation here is getting out of hand and I beg you in the name of God to please make sure I get the parcel latest next week so I can settle my hotel bills and other expenses so I can make final preparation on how to leave this country Nigeria. Darling, I know how much you want the best for me and how much you care for me. Thank you for been there for me and I pray that the almighty God continue to bless you richly.
I can't wait to read from you.....Tender hugs and warm kisses!!!

Received: from COL129-W68 ([65.55.34.136]) by COL004-OMC3S5.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Wed, 9 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Email:

Hello Darling,

I wake up this morning knowing how you still feel about the whole situation that i put you through since we met. I want you to know that i am really SORRY that i put you through this mess. One minute without you is like one moment without air...for my heart knows no rest, and my nights give no peace. One minute without your love, and my days are empty...I love you forever!!
Honey, your son frank called yesterday to know about my present situation here cause he knew you are going to send me money to get out of this place. I told him everything that happen when you were trying to help, by sending money through the courier service in Australia. And that the security agents found the parcel you are sending to me and they put an hold on the goods you were sending to me here in Nigeria. And now they are asking lots of questions about me. Frank started to cry on the phone that he is not going to see me soon and i could not bear it to see my son cry because of my situation here. I know everything will be fine by God grace cause i believe he will make a way when there seems to be no way!!
Honey, do not forget how we started, i have always cherish and adore you right from the day i met you......Are you doubting me now because the security agent find the parcel you are sending to me??
Frank ask me if there is any way he can contact you on my behalf to apologize for the pain that i caused you? I said to him, that i do not have your mobile number to contact you but he can write you through your email address. I am writing to inform you if i can send him your email address so he can contact you and be of close contact with you cause i know you are really mad at me right now.
I'm sorry...I love you honey and i promise i will always do!! Don't give up on me, better days ahead of us. Please don't spoil what we are trying to build here. I still care, love and want you to be my wife...!!
Tender hugs and warm kisses....Can't wait to read from you.

+
a youtube link with Bryan Adams - Please forgive me
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Email:

Hello Honey,

I receive your message and i want you to know that i have not been feeling too well for the past five days now. I went for check up and the doctor said i am suffering from malaria. The doctor said the infection caused by malaria parasite entering the bloodstream through the bite of an infected mosquitoes. I have been in the hospital to enable me get the necessary treatment. Many Africans dies needlessly from malaria sickness every minutes. Just got back to my hotel room, check my email and i found your message there.
Darling, are you doubting my love for you? Is it because what happen that you are having change of mind for me? I am sorry i have to put you through all this...!
(...)
Should i send frank your email address so you too can communicate or i should send you his mobile number for you to call him? Let me know what you think......can't wait to read from you!

Return-Path: georgeford53@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W91 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S18.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22701);
Tue, 22 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frank.bayford@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:19 pm

The "son"...

Email:

My name is Frank Bayford, the son of George. My dad told me a lot about you and i was so excited when he said he was having an affair with you before leaving for his contract in Nigeria. I was so happy to know such a wonderful woman want me as her own son and it will be great to have you as my mom. I hope you will give me the chance to communicate with you before we finally meet.
Bye for now.

Frank.

Return-Path: frank.bayford@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.66.66.133])
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: frank.bayford@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:26 am

Email:

Hello xxx,

Thank you for assuring me your love and care for me, I am so happy to hear that from you. You know i want my dad to be happy and i am not against him having an affair with the woman of his dream. My dad always say good things about you and i can't wait to met you in person so we can build our family from there.
I feel incredibly grateful to have you as my mom and thank you for being so wonderful to my dad also. My dad said you are a very busy woman. I know you are very busy, please write me when you have the time.

I love you Mom,

Frank.

Return-Path: frank.bayford@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.68.250.131])
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.