Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeford53@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: georgeford53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:06 pm

Email:

Darling, After reading the message you sent me, then i knew you are really piss/mad at me. I didn't mean to bug or disturb you with my problems, am sorry for my disturbance this period. I was in need of the money so i can pay up the Tax. Hope you understand how it feels to have problems/issues in foreign country. I just needed to solve this issue once and for all, so i can process with the contract. I was desperately in need of it and do not hate me for doing that.
Life is bleak without you honey, i am sorry my angel.....My world is a better place because of you. Please do not take this whole thing personal. It's just that the whole situation is weighing me down. I believe all will be well very soon. I know how much pain and suffering this has caused you. It was wrong, stupid, and immature of me to send you Alena details. And now that i see how much my actions have hurt you, I know i can't bear to see you unhappy....! I send you my love with this apology letter, accept it and make me happy!!! I love you deeply and apologize for hurting you.
Darling, I discuss it with the hotel manger that i can't receive money through western union/money gram here. He helped me in contacting a lawyer that will assist me with a business account that i can use to receive the money. I called the lawyer an he ask me to see him tomorrow morning in his office. I will send you the information that you will need to transfer the money to Nigeria.
Thank you darling for your love, believe, care and devotion towards me. I pray that the good lord protect, strengthen, guard and give you all your heart desire.....I am sorry if i hurt you, I didn't mean to. YOU ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!
Tender hugs and kisses my love.

+
an Youtube link with Bryan Adams "Please forgive me"

Header:

Return-Path: georgeford53@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W58 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s11.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 29 Apr 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 03, 2014 4:29 am

Email:

Hello Darling,

Hope you are doing great? Is been a busy day here in Nigeria, 1st May is worker's day here, and i was invited to a conference before visiting the less privilege/orphanage homes to assist them with little that we can raise for their living. I know it has been a busy day for you out there...Honey try and rest so you can wake up healthy tomorrow morning. Wish i was there to sing sweet to you before you fall asleep.
Just hold the pillow tight and feel me close beside you, with a loving heart. I know we are made for one each other and nothing in this would separate us. You are the best...and you i will grow old with. Stay cool and don't worried cause i will always be the man in your life.
But the thought of you keeps me going an going for another breath of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going. I will never leave you, and i will truly never hurt you. I admire you, you are my inspiration for anything, and everything on this cold amp earth. I hope you never let go of me because i love you so much and i know you love me too as much as i love you. Just the thought of you brightens my day completely, and sometimes i do bring you there on purpose to make myself happy when i am down...Thank you for been there for me HONEY!! KISSES FOR YOU!!!!
I meet with the lawyer for the bank details that you can use to transfer the money to Nigeria.
Darling, the information is here below:

Bank name: FIDELITY BANK PLC

Account name: O. MARCUS

Account number: 601321xxxx

Swift code: FIDTxxx

Sort code: 07018xxxx

I will stay close to my computer and wait your response to my message. Loving you with each beat of my heart even when i feel blue is something that i will do no matter where i am....I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!!

+
an Youtube link with "Truly, Madly, Deeply" - Savage Garden.

Header:

Delivered-To: xxx
Received: by 10.76.140.198 with SMTP id ri6csp57316oab;
Thu, 1 May 2014
X-Received: by 10.66.250.161 with SMTP id zd1mr26753002pac.136.1398983737264;
Thu, 01 May 2014
Return-Path: <georgeford53@hotmail.com>
Received: from col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com. [65.55.34.153])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id wg2si22083773pab.372.2014.05.01.15.35.35
for <xxx>;
Thu, 01 May 2014
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of georgeford53@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.153 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.153;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of georgeford53@hotmail.com designates 65.55.34.153 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=georgeford53@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W95 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 1 May 2014
X-TMN: [fDa5Pv7aybBRJrhlzDDUOYeBVrtzNEn0]
X-Originating-Email: [georgeford53@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <COL129-W95415E76968CDA1C2CA931CB400@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_d22c1a64-8c76-4e5d-8883-2fa808577254_"
To: xxx
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 03, 2014 4:37 am

Email:

My Love,

How are you Doing? How is Work and everything and thanks for the caring heart you have for me and i promise i will always be yours forever...You have touched my life in so many ways like being there for me at a time when all hope was lost. When I was deserted and thought that the world has come to an end, you stood by me all through the rough and tough times. You made me understand that life is all about appreciation and understanding.
I want to make this promise based on the love that you have shown me and the things you have done to keep my hopes alive; I declare my love for you alone, no one but you and it's from the bottom of my heart. I promise to be there for you in good and bad times because you are worth dying for. I pray that the Good Lord watch over us.
I wish I could hold your hands in mine at this very instant and give you a kiss that would pause time then hold you in my arms. I would love to meet you very soon to begin our beautiful journey of love together...!
why does my true love have to be so far from me? it makes me sad you are far away from me yet I feel you are with me always. There is no distance too great to hinder true love for there is no force stronger than my love for you. I dream of you day and night my darling. I wish so badly you where here in my arms to hold and feel your heartbeat close to mine in perfect rhythm beating as one. I dream of the first day we will walk hand in hand on the beach and watch the sunset and sunrise forever everyday together.

Tender hugs and kisses my love!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W84 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 1 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat May 03, 2014 4:42 am

Email:

MY PROMISE OF LOVE TO YOU!!

To take time for you and pursue you passionately
And I promise to love you compassionately

I do seek to understand your needs so deeply
And I promise each day to love you so completely

I will provide a home of love and emotional purity
And I promise love, laughter, honesty and a life where you feel security

I will make time for you, for without you I have no time
And I promise you to cherish, honor, respect, admire and be kind

Time may take us down a path where you need to be taken care of
And I promise to hold you, clean you and continue to admire you with love

If life places pain in your heart I will be there to fill it with love
And I promise each day to pray for our health and happiness from God above

I will awaken each day to see your sweet smile and feel your touch
And I promise to bring you happiness and laughter, I love you so much

I will be there for you each day of my life
And I promise to make you happy for you are my wife

I give you my heart, I love you so much darling that i hard concentrate this days
And I promise to you to be very attentive and caring indeed

I have ran for miles swearing my love to you for life
And I promise to God to honor you, my beautiful wife

I Love you....HONEY!!

- stolen from familyfriendpoems.com/poem/to-my-beautiful-wife.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W57 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 2 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 09, 2014 10:52 pm

Email:

Hello Darling,

Hope all is well with you? You make me worried so much that i hardly eat or even concentrate here. Please write me to know how you are doing. Honey am not piss/angry if you can't make the payment to the bank account i sent to you. All i just need now is to read from you or you can as well call me. Darling, did i offend you? Or i did something wrong and you never say anything about it. Why do you refuse to send me your mobile number so i can always call you when am missing you. I feel bad that you don't read me often as before.
Honey, do you think i can last longer than this if i do not read from you? Please do not forsake me/neglect me or even think of breaking up with me. Do you know that i think all this rubbish in my head every seconds of the day. I sent you my mobile number so it will more easy for us to communicate but you refuse to call or even text me. I don't want to disturb you during your work hour, i can always send you text often so you won't get distracted.
HONEY....write me please, I can't breath cause i miss you so much. I await your message and please for the last time am asking you your mobile number. Send it to me so i can text you. Am so scared that i lost you and it's affecting me badly.
Tender hugs and kisses my babe!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W16 ([65.55.34.135]) by col0-omc3-s10.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 5 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Email:

Good Morning Darling,

Just wake up this morning with you in my thought and i have been having terrible nightmare this days. Honey hope you are okay? Please write me to know your activity an how you are coping out there. How long should i wait for this long silence.
I am so confuse and disappointed!!!
I pray that the good God protect and watch over you for me, and also give you the positive understanding towards me. Lord, do not allow the evil to put asunder in our relationship.Make her lovable to love till eternity so we can enjoy this love forever.
Baby, write me when you get this message. I am so worried about you.

Love always,
George.

Received: from COL129-W27 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s18.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 7 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 15, 2014 8:52 am

Email:

Darling, It's been two weeks now that you have write me. Am so sorry about this whole issue, and am begging you to forgive me for asking for help. Darling I don't want to loose you besuse you have been my hope and my strength!! Just write me anything to know you are okay. I keep asking myself why all these happening to me. My only have kept me mute for so long now,,Honey I promise to always be here for you till eternity.
Nigeria is been attacked by some terrorist, they called them BOKO HARAM...(They kidnapped 300 students) last week and they bomb some the compnies headquarter here in Nigeria, I just thought I should let you know what we are facing here in Nigeria.
Darling always put me in your prayer during this my contract here in Nigeria....I miss reading from you,,,You re the best!!
Tender hugs and kisses!!
Please just write me little lines to know you are doing great....Have a lovely day.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W77 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s9.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 13 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 20, 2014 5:47 pm

Email:

Good morning Darling,

I am so happy to hear from you, I worried about you each passing day thinking maybe something terrible happened to you. It is so strange to think that if something happened and you stop sending e-mail to me, nobody would know to tell me about it. I feel the whole world was collapsing not to read from you....Darling i feel relief now to know you are doing great out there.
Darling, you have the right to be angry with me but don't forget all is not my fault. I told you the hotel manager introduce me to a lawyer that help me in securing that bank account. I never knew the bank account was not active. Please, do not get piss with me again. You know how much i have miss you and it hurt me so much not to have been able to call you this past weeks that you didn't write me. Darling, keep me in your prayer cause of the present situation here in Nigeria.
How is work and everything around you? Every day i wake up from my hotel room, i feel lost and i can't read from you make my day miserable. I want to tell you the love i have for you is undying. It's love that is strong, enduring and will stand the rest of my days!! I really feel blessed that you have become a part of my life, and i cannot wait for the day i will finally join our life together and feel safe in your arms. You have been my guiding light during my darkest moment and i promise to always be the man in your life.
I know things have been rough for me for the past weeks now, but your love has been the strength to carry on and i beg you in the name of GOD not to neglect or abandon me cause you mean the world to me. I know it's hard not having you around and sorry for causing you pain all this while. I am awake at the middle of the night to write you this email, words alone can not express the depth of love i felt for you inside my heart....just wanted to let you know how much i really do love and live for you each and every day, my life has been a hellish nightmare, one that haunts and never leaves me to peace. I read your message and my bad dream ceased.
The situation in Nigeria is presently affecting everything here, and please always write me so we can always keep in touch cause i do not want to loose. Why did you refuse to send me your mobile number? I keep asking you but you turn me down several time.
I called the lawyer after reading your message about the bank account. He promise to send me a Domiciliary account that will enable me to receive the money latest 4 working days. Darling, am still counting on you to help me out with the money so i can settle everything here and be free. Thank you for believing in me , and for the love and understanding!!
Love you always.....Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W90 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s9.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 17 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue May 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Email:

Hello Darling,

First i want to say its so hard to be away from you, not talk to you, not hear or see you. As i wait it hurts more , despite my present situation...I am still happy knowing you love me and i have a love that is magical and the most wonderful feeling in the universe. I will never lose faith in your love. I know you can make my dreams come true. I had a lot of time to think of you for this past weeks and I only love you more each day than i ever did before.
I will never let go of you...I will wait as long as it takes but i still worried every day and it hurts in every way, I want you now and i want to touch you, hold you and kiss you all night long. I want to feel your heart beat. I hate this cause i long for you each day thinking about you and it hurt so much ...At the same time i am filled with joy because i have the most perfect love in this universe. For that i am happy ...you are mine and that's how it always shall be as i am yours devoted to you, I bow to your beauty heart of love for me and i promise to stay devoted for you alone.
I know i will be with you soon, I know you will be mine soon and i am going to hold you real soon and believe me my faith in you will never wavered. I do trust you with my heart and i will never let you down.. I cant wait to meet you and be with you for real. I long for the day i can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I love you, and need you. The true beginning of my life is when I am going to be there with you.
Darling, I went to see the lawyer as earlier promise. He gave me another Bank account where you can transfer the money to so i can get the money within 4-5 working days. I know how hard things might be for you, Please try your possible best to send the money to me on time. I will stay close to my computer to read from you.
Stay blessed my love and may the almighty God keep watch over you for me.
Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

BANK DETAILS TO SEND THE MONEY:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA PLC
SWIFT CODE: UNAFNGLxxxx
SORT CODE: 3324xxxx
NAME: O. MARCUS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 201750xxxx
.............................................................................................................

ECO BANK DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT
SWIFT CODE: 05004xxxx
SORT CODE: ECOCxxxx
NAME: CHRISTIAN OBOZUWA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 028111xxxx

Thank you for your time, love, care and understanding!!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W10 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s9.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 20 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 22, 2014 6:24 pm

Email:

Hello Darling,

How are you doing over there? For the first time in my life i have something to believe in. You have seen me at my worst and still take me as i am. I thank God for you everyday because i know you are heaven sent, you are my angel. I love you from now till death do us part....Right now you live far away from me and i really mean it's killing me but i know in my heart that we are doing alright. I don't want to lose you to anyone else or anything that anyone wants to say about you. I want you to know i love you from the deepest part of my heart. I am always so lost for words when it comes to you, I just wish there was another way that we could be together.
In life there are struggles, arguments and challenges we will have to endure but no matter what happens, I want you to know that....I will always love you, now and forever!
Darling, I want to inform you about the present situation here in Nigeria. No fewer than 48 people were killed by terrorist group called Boko haram, in Nigeria yesterday. The attackers also carted away food items after settling ablaze almost all houses. Several people where killed with several residential houses set ablaze, where about 275 female students of Government secondary school were abducted by the terrorist group.
The most painful thing is that, they did not spare the children,. They killed children, women and old men too. The Nigeria union of teachers, yesterday, ordered the closure of all schools nationwide to protest against the abduction of the school girls and the killing of 17- teachers by the terrorist group.
The United States of America, has deployed 80 military personnel to help regional efforts to rescue the kidnapped school girls and France also sent forces to Nigeria to help in the capture of this called Boko Haram.
Just thought i should inform you about the present situation here. Honey always add me in prayer's an please do all it takes to help me with the money so i can settle things here before travelling back home.
Thank you for your love, care and understanding towards me.
Love always,

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W67 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 22 May 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.