Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gordon Hannett

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

victorleon4422@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:26 pm

On dateolicious.com :

Victorleon
Education: High School Dropout
Hair/Eyes: Afro, Black

am victor by name am a military man
I work as regular military personnel in America army serving the last batch of soldiers in Afghanistan . Though the war is over we are consolidating

victorleon4422@gmail.com

Stolen picture used:

victor.jpg
victor.jpg (29.31 KiB) Viewed 1842 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gordon Hannett

Unread postby Zbanfield » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi there,

I recently joined a dating site and the person who I met says I need to send them an Invitation letter for their visa application.

I researched visa applications and they sent me details, including a Passport Number: 340007237. I found your post and was concerned it was a scam as I would have thought all passport numbers are unique no?

Please get in touch wit me and let me know,

Kind Regards

Zoe
Zbanfield
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gordon Hannett

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:09 pm

Zbanfield,

Can you share please some details about this person? If he was using the same pictures reported here, you know already it is a scam. If he claimed to be US military in a war zone and he is willing to visit you and get married, shortly after you met him on that dating site, it's a scam.

If you feel not comfortable posting the details here (his email address, pictures, emails received and so on), feel free to forward those elements to my email address. You can find my email address on the forum under every post I made.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.