Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

walterwisee@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Moraiss71@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Laugh2016,

Stop all contact with the scammer and follow this advice.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Stuart Boch William - stuart4goodhomes@gmail.com

Unread postby Mazdagirl2002 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:52 am

Name: Stuart Boch William Aka Stuart Boch
Marital Status: Divorced with no children
Lives: Los Angeles USA
Current Location: Guam USA (Work)
Email: stuart4goodhomes@gmail.com
Skype ID: live:stuart4goodhomes
Stuart Boch Google: https:/ /plus.google.com/u/0/116591932459311179288
Dating Site: cherryblossoms.com

Dear ______,
You look very great _____.i m
Stuart,42, an american and divorced///U?

Dear _____,
yeah _____, i m here as well for real date. been divorced for two years now and its boring so i want a woman back to complete me as a man, do u have skype id? u look great and i love to meet an Ausssie, i was in melbourne once, interesting . add me pls , we could get along and chat on cam for real , my id is stuart4goodhomes@gma il.com...

Hello _____,
My full name is Suart Boch William, Bloodline traced all the way down to Ireland, grand dad and mom came here century ago, and we all live here in LA. I m an a nature enthusiast and i love swimming and reading as much. I got married seven years ago , it didnt work cos she is an Asian, didnt get to adjust to my standard and she is less educated than a normal woman to keep pace of the things and challenges in western environment. i might also be blames cos i wasnt there most time to be with her at home and she flooded my house with her cousins and one of them starts sleeping with her on my back, i didnt know if thats true though but i was overwhelmed to noticed she was using my credit card for his shopping. anyway, thats past , i got in to this that dating platform to see how it works, i m still abusy person but i intend to come to terms with each moment i perceive myself breathing, i meant i want to be true to myself and accept time as precious gift given to us by nature and i want to really take my time to see how i might learn from others here and there, i want an online companionship, to share my daily routine, be open to share my life cos its more of the people around me and not me alone and perhaps plan for vacations and all that, i also believe that through this means love can grow and one never can tell, we could meet in no time if we share alot ofthings in common. i sensed we both share some crucial hobbies that could link two souls together and for the sake of time and space, i dont mind making the online thing reality by being so honest to tell u that we might click in some ways and if need be grow to learn in others ways to enable us adjust to oen another in areas where we might differ, i love diversity of lives among what nature has in her home and i believe we could explore each others wellspring and intercourse in ways that makes us human. i love western Au. and i was once in melbourne. i might visit u and u come over here in Guam where i work, i m US marine and i have been serving for 20 years now. pardon my error ..lol. i like your photos, mine are bellow...

Guam is a satellite state of the united states of america. u can google it baby, anyway i will show u my photo in guam, its a beautiful photo. try take a little time to know where i m located baby.
thats me and my brother , shortly before his death.
i work mostly on our facility so we can chat whenever u are free.

poor me , i m always at the facility baby and its only skype that can come in where i m working cos i m using laptop most times and phones arent allowed inside. if u could get a skype in app store i will be grateful and i will owe for such favor. i understand i dont have to push u hard to cam with me but its something worth doing to keep us closer and warmer baby, pls pls pls.. how are u bty the way?

i have diactivated my CB ..so please i m really interested in u , u cant see me there anymore baby, i have u now so dont disappoint me ., please message me here

Thats ok _____, we could hang out here, i couldnt get back my google hangout password, lol. how are u baby? wht keeps u busy on weekends? for me i swim and read.
this is me today baby

Image Image
Image Image Image ImageImage Image
Image Image Image

Cherryblossoms Dating Profile

I'm Stuart and I'm looking for a nice woman 25 to 50 years old...
Member ID: C03190088
I'm Divorced, 0 Children
Click to ask me if I want Children.
49 years old | 03/19/1967 | Pisces
My Home Town / City:
Mt. Vernon, Ohio
United States [View Map]
My Current Location:
Mt. Vernon, Ohio
United States [View Map]
IP Address United States
What is an IP Address?
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Bald
Height: 5'7" / 170-172cm
Weight: 180-184 lbs 82-83kg
Nationality: American
Race: White
Religion: Other
Education: College Degree
Employment: Science/Research
Drink: Socially
Smoke: Not At All
Active within 1 day

I'm focus to work and my live. I let things go smoothly without having to stress.
Mazdagirl2002
New survivor

Re: walterwisee@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Mazdagirl2002,

Stop all contact with the scammer. Do not tell him you know he is a scammer, nor that he is posted here.
If you have been scammerd by this person, please follow all this advice to break from scammer, and to protect yourself from further scam attempts by him and other scammers.

-
skype name: Stuart Boch
skype profile ID: live:stuart4goodhomes
LA, California, United States
Attachments
Screenshot from 2017-01-12 10-57-24.png
Screenshot from 2017-01-12 10-57-24.png (162.67 KiB) Viewed 4523 times
public (22).jpg
livestuart4goodhomes skype
public (22).jpg (3.69 KiB) Viewed 4522 times
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Samuel Pope - samuel.pope@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:46 pm

split from viewtopic.php?f=17&t=57590, where the fake site used in scam is reported.

Fake character used in scam:

SAMUEL POPE
Email Samuel.Pope@Gmail.com
Phone +1-401-354-2943 / +14013542943
Address 354. Cranston Rd Pleasant lake Michigan 45997 USA
Country USA

Stolen picture used:

samuelchase.PNG
samuelchase.PNG (141.78 KiB) Viewed 4452 times

+14013542943 - Google VoIP number
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

davis timothy - cherryblossoms.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:47 pm

Form received 2017-12-30 19:34:34

What name did the scammer use?: davis timothy
Scammer's email address if you have it.: davistimothy1117@gmail.com

How old did the scammer say they were?: 46
Scammer's Skype name.: davis1117
Scammer's Skype username .: davis timothy
Address of the scammer's FaceBook, Google+ or other social media site page.: Lincoln,California
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? .: CherryBlossoms.com
If they asked you to leave the site/app , where did they take you to?: Skype
How much money did they demand?: 8,000 US dollars
Name you were told to send the money to.: To his account
What country/city were you told to send the money to?: Philipines
If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.: +639509625398
If they posted your video on a website, please include the link.: I don’t know yet if he posted to youtube or any sites
How were you to send the money ?: To his account to which he did not tell me yet
What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?: I deleted him in my Skype and deleted his numbers in my phone. I also reported him to the administrator of Cherryblossoms.com.
Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help prevent someone else from being scammed.: To be really vigilant and have presence of mind when he ask you to send the money. It’s really good that i have that when he started asking me money and i immediately told him that he is a scammer. That’s when he threaten me to post my video on youtube or to all the Overseas Filipino workers site to shame me. I bravely told him to go on with his bad intention and that i am not scared, so to, bluff him also. I showed that i am not scared of him and fight back with words. Because he got so mad when he can’t force me to send him the money. Then he hanged up while we were chatting on skype then i immediately deleted his account to me
Attachments
C5FF200C-BBFB-4B8D-AC03-1CB1B73D2E4D_hvwl2e.jpeg
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Edward Dennis - Facebook

Unread postby Sad_face » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:35 pm

Unfortunately, the guy is still very much active, using the same picture and can be found on facebook under the name Edward Dennis. He told me that he was looking for an old friend and that's how he found me. His wife and son died in a car crash and that he's extremely lonely and private.

When I asked him about himself, he was copying information pretty much stated on here.

Luckily, I figured him out pretty quickly (day 3) however, he did try hard to convince me otherwise. Then he just blocked me on messenger lol. So yeah, be aware guys.
Sad_face
New survivor

Re: Edward Dennis - Facebook

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:49 pm

follow this advice.

Do you have specific DETAILS to post? His email address, FB URL address link, phone number, chat names, other pictures not posted here? Any information a victim could search for and find your warning post are all helpful.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Sad_face » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:55 pm

We only talked on fb messenger, his profile is still active and can be found under https:/ /www.facebook.com/ profile xxx. <- link removed. FF
Sad_face
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:48 pm

From the fake profile used on Facebook:

Edward Dennis
Single
From Fargo, North Dakota

The profile check's in shows him being in Tripoli, Libya on May 1th - the location was giving by the tag of one of the stolen pictures posted on the fake profile.

Stolen pictures used:

dennis.jpg

dennis1.jpg
dennis1.jpg (14.39 KiB) Viewed 4065 times

dennis2.jpg
dennis2.jpg (17.39 KiB) Viewed 4065 times

dennis3.jpg
dennis3.jpg (11.56 KiB) Viewed 4065 times

dennis4.jpg
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.