Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeford53@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: georgeford53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Email:

Good morning Honey,

Good morning my darling. the affection i have for you is overwhelming so much i can't sleep wink without you, moment without you seems so lonely, dull,empty and incomplete. i love you now and forever my queen.
It's so nice to always wake up with your email. No matter where my life takes me, my heart is set on you. Like a blossom growing, our love gets stronger everyday. Writing each other everyday has drawn my attention to you, feeling safe and closer makes a part of me happier than the other. Each night before i sleep your thoughts echoes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole.
When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever. Far in distance, but near at heart, you'll always be the angel of my heart.
I miss you and i can't wait to be in your arms real soon. Until then stay blessed and take good care of you for me.
Your Love,
George.

Header:

Return-Path: georgeford53@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W54 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s3.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 11 Apr 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:57 pm

Email:

Honey, i have been having issue to start operation since i arrived here but i didn't want to stress/disturb you with my problems. I have been having stressful/hectic days since i arrived here and the weather is not helping matters. I received a notification letter from the Nigeria Inland Revenue Service in respect to TAX. Which was not in my plans when coming because i have never been ask a Tax from the government before during my work.
They are asking me to pay for a Non-Resident TAX on the contract work i am doing here...They are asking me to pay 0.15% of the total contract money but right now I don't have such amount.
You know i was given half of the contract money and the loan i applied for have not been release because of the huge amount involved. I called my lawyer and he said it will still take about 2-3 weeks to process the loan. The Nigeria Inland Revenue Service said i should pay ($ 34,250) for the Tax but right now I don't have such amount of money with me. I have already paid for my hotel bill, worker's accommodation bill and other miscellaneous.
All i have with me left now is ($ 22,800) after asking some friends i think can help me. Now i don't know what to do cause the time duration are wasting without work and i need to pay the worker's per day for not working since they arrived here. All i need now is ($ 11,450) and i don't know what to do now honey.
I have not been to this country before. I feel so empty right now. And right now i don't know what to do! Now darling i need your help....Please help me with anything you can afford. Sorry i am asking help from you, i know am suppose to be the one to assist and provide for you.

My love, It looks like the world has turned their back on me, my love, I'm more confused now, the situation left me stunned, I have no one else left in the world for help, you're my only hope now my love, please help me out of this situation and I'll pay you back. Promise you my love.
Honey, I will pay back the money immediately the loan i applied for is been released/granted. I am stranded here my love. How much can you help me with?? so i can add to what i have with me. Please honey, do not turn your back at me.

You know i love you so much and i believe in you, I know you love and care for me too. Don't worry i will pay you back as soon as i get my loan form the bank.
I am stranded here my love. I fee so empty right now and right now. Now honey, I need your help and i am more confused now, I have no one else to ask i could think of than to tell you to be of assistance/help to me. You are my only hope now my love....!!
I will wait to hear what you have in mind concerning all this and what you can do to help or assist me in any way. I have a wonderful feeling about us cause i can feel your heart from here and it makes me happy and gives me joy for a better tomorrow. Honey...Let's this stay between both of us as a secret, I think is best that way. What do you think?
Love Always

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W57 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s6.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 11 Apr 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Email:

Well i know it is quite stroking to be writing to you about my business problem but to be most honest with you the bigger the job the more Risk involved, I did make plans for other risk but did not see this one coming. I need you to have faith in me and trust in me and i will never let you down, we are almost at the edge of meeting each other and i believe we are going to be perfect together cause the way i feel when you write to me and every time. I only pray for the day when we will be together.
Honey, You know i told you i was given half of the contract money, so i get paid my balance when am done with the project. Normally, Loan are been taken in order to complete mega job of this type before you can make return back to the bank with the interest rate. But the amount i requested is so huge and they said it will take due process to process it because collateral is been involved. My lawyer said 2-3 weeks all due process will be active.
I will pay you back with an INTEREST RATE if that be the case. Please honey don't leave me alone in this hard times. I will never turn my back against you, no matter what...I will always be there for you. You mean the world to me and i promise i will never disappoint you cause you are the one for me. Am counting on you honey....! Honey, everything will be okay immediately i receive the loan from the bank.
I wait to read from you again and please do all you can in your possible best to assist/help me. I will pay you back immediately i receive the loan from the bank.

stay blessed...Tender hugs an kisses!!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W23 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 12 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:28 am

Email:

Hello honey,

How are you doing over there? Just back from the Nigeria Inland Revenue Service, They said they will wait for my response concerning the Tax latest Friday, that i should make the payment. Am writing to you so you know the full details about what's happening here. Sorry for my disturbance this period, I promise you will not regret this and i will make it up to you.
Honey, how is work treating you? Hope you are not stress up? Please try and rest, am so worried about you. Please reply me soon so i will know the next step.
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART....I promise to be with you very soon. I need to get started with work here so i can make plans on how to visit you. Stay out trouble and remain blessed!!
Tender hugs and warm kisses!!

Darling the information to pay the money in western union is here below:
Receiver: Samson Osas
Address: 5 Bello avenue, Jos, Nigeria.
Amount: .....................
Text question: From
Text Answer: xxx (victim's name).
I want you to pay the fee to the above details and send down the MTCN immediately. I await your urgent response.
Darling, the hotel manager was able to secure me with a mobile number. So you can reach/send me the MTCN number to this phone number, so i can receive the message on time. +2347035800147
Thank you for your love, care, devotion and understanding towards..I do appreciate you honey. You are the best!!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W95 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s16.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 15 Apr 2014

About +2347035800147:

Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:31 am

Email:

My love, I implored the help of all possible ways, but I could not ask for help, it looks a lot like the world has turned its back on me, my love, I'm more confused now, the situation left me stunned, I have no one else left in the world for help, you're my only hope now my love. I have not been to this country before. I feel so empty right now. And right now i don't know what to do! It will take about 2-3 weeks to process the loan. Please honey don't leave me alone in this hard times.
Honey, you can send the money through the western union. All you need to do, is to go there and ask them the process to pay money through the western union. Just let me know your plans. You can pay the money two times in different location to make it more easier for you, That was the information i was able to gather from the hotel manager that will help me to collect the money here. Please honey, try and make it fast so i can settle this issue with Tax an start work immediately. I am counting on you my love and i know you will not disappoint me.
Can you hear my hearts longing echoing quietly in your mind spanning the distance between us allowing my love to find, the one person I wish to share my heart my soul my life I long to hold you close to me and make my passionate wife.
Darling the information to pay the money in the western union is here below:

Receiver name: Samson Osas
Address: 5 Bello avenue, Jos, Nigeria.
Amount: ...........
Test question: From
Test answer: xxx

I want you to pay the fee to the above details and send down the MTCN immediately. I await your urgent response....!!!
Tender hugs and kisses my love.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W15 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s12.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 14 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:33 am

Email:

Hello my love,
How are you this morning my love? And how was your night? well i want you to know that i couldn't sleep very well last night because i was so sad that you didn't write me since. I am so worried about you my love. Honey you mean so much to me and if i don't know what is going on with my baby then i am sad and unhappy my love. please my love you are all i need right now. i need your support and attention. I love you so much that it hurt that i have to wake up every morning without you by my side my love. Honey i want you to know that you are my heart and it beats for you my love.
Darling, Please write me back to know what's happening around you. I miss you so much!!
Are you still going to make the payment today? Honey i need the money so i can pay upr the Tax. Hope to read from you soon.
Tender hugs and warm kisses my love.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W54 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 16 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:20 am

Email:

Hello honey,

I receive your message and i want you to know that i feel after reading from you. I don't know how to start thanking you for all you have been doing for me. I pray that you find favor in the sight of the lord and you will have all you ever wish for in this life.
Sorry for my late response to your message, I have not be feeling too strong since. I have a serious headache because of the hot weather here in Nigeria. I went to see the doctor, He gave me some medication which am using at the moment. Just to let you know that am getting better now, that you should not worry about me. I am doing great honey.
Thank you for your understanding towards me, for the trust, care, devotion and love towards me. I promise you will never regret this.
Darling, I told the hotel manager about what happen, he said they have problem must time to receive money here. Sorry for my disturbance this period, and sorry for causing you pain. My bank account is not affiliated here and so i can't receive the money here.
I called some of my business clients to assist me with a bank account, they promise they will send it to me today. Please be patience with me, i will send it to you immediately i receive the information.
I love you darling...And i promise i will continue to love you despite my difficult situation.
Stay blessed my love....Tender hugs and kisses!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W26 ([65.55.34.135])
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:46 am

Email:

Darling, I am worried and stock here because i can't start work without the payment of the Tax. Is been a while now since you write me. Let me know what's going on with you out there. Please write me to know your plans concerning the money you promise to transfer to me. I am really confuse here cause i don't know what to think right now. You never take so long to reply my message, that is why am so worried about you. Baby...my heart is so heavy cause i don't want to loose you for anything.
Darling....please don't neglect me now cause you are my hope for a better tomorrow. Waiting to read from you.
I open my computer every seconds of the day to see if i can get a message from you because that is the only medium i can reach you and it hurts me so badly that i can't chat with you on Facebook or other social networks.
Write me or you can as well call my mobile number +2347035800147.
Tender hugs and kisses!!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W12 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s18.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 23 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:47 am

Email:

Good Morning Darling,

How are you this morning my love? And how was your night? well i want you to know that i couldn't sleep very well last night because i was so sad that you didn't write me since. I am so worried about you my love. If you are having problem to transfer the money, You can as well send it through MONEY GRAM. The transaction is more cheaper and fast to receive money from any part of the world.
This is the information to send the money through money gram.

Receivers name : Alena R...
Amount: ........
Test Question : from
Test Answer : xxx

Tender hugs and kisses my love!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W25 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s18.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 23 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:56 pm

Email:

Darling...am so happy to read from you. Was worried about you since i have not read from you, am so at peace now to know you are okay. Honey do not get me wrong about the whole thing. My business associate that i contacted on how to get a bank that i can receive the transfer of the money from gave me this bank details in moscow(Alena riabchenko), that it will be easier to send money from Russia to nigeria. That was the reason i sent you the details so I can receive the money on time and start work immediately. Darling, I can not wait to be with you soon. Please do not get mad at me, am not cheating on you and I can't do such to you honey cause am a man of my words and i believe God made one man for one woman and so i need to be like that. Honey, I trust and believe in you...Just want you to know that i will always be the man in your life!!!
Darling, my bank account will not be able to receive the transfer here in Nigeria, that was why i sent you the hotel manager details here in Nigeria because i think it will be more easier and convinent for me to receive the money here so i can pay up the tax and start work immediately before making plans to come and visit you.
Darling, I would like you to pay the money to me here in Nigeria with MONEY GRAM through the Hotel manager details:
RECEIVER NAME: SAMSON OSAS
AMOUNT: ..........
TEXT QUESTION: from
TEXT ANSWER: xxx (victim's name)
Honey, you can pay the money tomorrow morning through money gram and do not listen to whatever they have to say to you. With that i can receive the money from the bank manger on time so you know it's me you are sending the money. I am really sorry for sending you alena details, and i swore with my life that i do not know her or even have anything to do with her. Darling you are my missing half, my life companion, my world and i promise not to share my world with anybody except you!!
Please send me your mobile number so i can always call or send you sms daily...stay bless my love.

Tender hugs and kisses!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W33 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s18.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 27 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.