Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

important relationship, false - loveable641@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: loveable641@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed May 25, 2016 7:19 pm

Message received:

Honey, What can the love in my soul be compared to another wonderful soul which is so far and yet so close of my self? What can this symbiosis between two souls can be? What can love be when you feel you cannot sleep at night, that every drop of dew becomes a crystal in your heart, when every breeze of wind has magical meanings? What can love be when you feel that you want nothing more in this world that to be with the soul you love? But what can love be in other transcendental realities? What about our souls? Are our souls a waterfall, a true Niagara or a smile, a flirt of an angel? Are our souls a mere mood of a fairy or a lightening in a summer rain? Our souls could be all of this and much more. But what really happens in that transcendental reality when we feel we are truly in love, that we love so much that it hurts? That the air in the room is unbreathable, that the sentimental, spiritual or physical distances kill us? What happens when dawn find us sadder than ever, looking for an excuse or an argument for the person we love so much, our Great Love? What are all thses? What are the looks lost in the desert horizons of unfulfilment or those in the eyes that deeply loose each other in the others inside the souls?
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: important relationship, false - loveable641@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:30 pm

^^ Words stolen and abused; from the book, "Bible of the Light" by Sorin Cerin.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Belovedson71 » Tue May 31, 2016 10:44 pm

I wanted to thank you for your post, I only wanted to send information and post. Thanks for responding to this.
Belovedson71
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi Belovedson,
Any information you can add to this thread would be helpful. It just might save another person from getting scammed too.

Thanks,
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Belovedson71 » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:16 am

I'll try to helpful as much as possible. During this little escaped. I only just started saving which as I know apoun being contacted (jewel) is the name she used. One thing. Be careful never once until after talking on the site. Months after we exchanged numbers. Always asked and never told me to keep this quiet, swears she is. I spokeo as background check. Still, I called the company. Says no chance of system hack. Of course, I am honestly aware of insider's. And its no secret. Oluwatosin Emmanuel Nigeria. I had the opportunity. But I got no response from the warrant issued for this one. I stopped contact. I have names to watch out for.
Dennis T. Dubag
Phillipines
Duane Wong
Fresno ca.
Christian Nowye
B.O.A. address unknown
That was name given for transaction. I've reported all this as instructed to authorities. My thoughts on the capture of individuals, and why my taxes should apprehend, you know it only took 1 dollar . And still I've been working on the way all and so many have been affected. God bless you all. And keep strong against scammers
Belovedson71
New survivor

Previous

Return to Romance scams.