Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kisstanechka@yandex.ru - ilinaele2ya@yandex.ru

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: kisstanechka@yandex.ru - ilinaele2ya@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:21 pm

Thank you for the update, Ajrarn. As mentioned above, the source for the stolen pictures used in this scam is the real owner Instagram profile.

Is "she" using the same email address as the ones already reported here? If not, can you post that email address, please?

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 some elements you need to take care of, after being targeted by a scammer.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Olga.yakovleva20116@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:15 pm

Someone receiving the same pictures contacted us today. The email address the scammer used in his case is Olga.yakovleva20116@yandex.ru.

Email:

Good afternoon or good morning =) !!! I do not know how much time you have now.
But I hope I'm not distracting you by my letter. You know, I
would like to say once again that you are very dear to me and I appreciate your
account and chat with me. I like you and I want to clarify
clear in my intentions to you. I've fired in life by
men and do not want this again. If you do not want further
communication, please do not let me hope !!!!! It is very important to know
how do you feel about the fact that I have a child? You are not afraid?
Someday I would like to see you in live, but you know that
long distance between us. I have a job, and child and you have
probably a lot of things and work! So I want to give you my address, I
live in Kotel'nich city, street Sovetskaya 131-10! Natalya is 7 years old and
sometimes it seems that she is growing by leaps and bounds. This year, she have already gone to the first class.
She is very clever not for her age. She helps me around... When I cook to eat, she repeats after me.
He takes potatoes and trying to clean it with me. It looks
very funny =). She always washes her dishes and helps me in
cleaning. You should have seen the order in which she contains her things. Natalya
is all that I have ... I love her very much, but sometimes she did not
listen me. She need father's education and care. On weekends,
when I take a break at work, I try to give more attention to
Natalya. There in my small town are not many places where you can
take a walk with your child. Sometimes we go to the park or just walk on
street. In the evening, we make her studies together! xxx I hope you that
you understand me correctly. I do not want you to take offense at me....
I'm going to wait for your answer to my letter! OLGA.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lyudkamilochka@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:49 am

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The scammer contacted the victim through email. "Her" name was this time Ludmila, the rest of the story being similar: 7 years old daughter, Anastasia, living in the city of Kotelnich, Sovetskaya street 131-10, Russia. The emails received are the same as the ones already posted here, the stolen pictures used also.

New email address of the scammer: lyudkamilochka@yandex.ru
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lyudmilonchka@yandex.ru

Unread postby drgagi » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:19 pm

A 13 days ago i have started to receive e-mails from this adress lyudmilonchka@yandex.ru with same content
drgagi
New survivor

Re: lyudmilonchka@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:28 pm

drgagi,

Glad you found the truth before to be too late. Thank you for the new email address. If are any new details you have about "her" not already posted here, feel free to update - any element may save someone else.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 a topic about what you need to do to protect yourself after being in contact with a scammer.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

I got mail from a Russian scammer.

Unread postby Venditor » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Hello i got a mail from a Russian scammer, this time her name is Olga. I have used google to see if her pictures has come up and they did. I can upload a pic that she sent. Any one else who has recieved an email from her?
DSC100482.jpg
Venditor
New survivor

Re: kisstanechka@yandex.ru - ilinaele2ya@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Venditor,

We moved your post here, where the same stolen pictures are reported. Is "she" using the same email address already reported here or a different one? If a different one, can you post that email address here, please? You can add also pictures received and not already reported here and messages not already reported here. Any new detail may save someone else.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tanechka.tanyucha@yandex.ru

Unread postby Backtothewall » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:54 pm

Hi,
Received the initial email from "tanechka.tanyucha@yandex.ru." Same as posted elsewhere here. Responded "hello." Got an email back that said "I'm so glad that you answer me!!! I did not expect this. For me this is the first communication on the internet! I'm a little worried. I thought that I was given a non-existent data. But it turned out that you exist. I am very pleased. I'm sorry for my English, I use a translator. I can speak well in English. I do not know how to begin to tell my story. I'll start with the most important. My name is Tatiana, I'm 36 years old. I was born May 15, 1979, in the small town Kotelnich, on the banks of the river Yyatka. I have a daughter Anastasia, her 7 years. I will send you my picture. I worked as a massage therapist at the clinic I'm at work now. Here I have the opportunity to get online. My own laptop broke down. To be honest I'm even happy about it, because my daughter for a long time sitting at my laptop. It is very hurt her studies You know, children do not like to learn, they just like to play with toys. I do not know what else to add you yourself may ask me, do you have interesting questions? I'm happy to answer them I hope, I will not show you annoying but I want to hear your voice. I want to make sure that you exist. Can you give je your phone number with your country code so I can call you? I'll call you in a few days. I really want once again to receive a letter from you. I have to go to work. just told me that the patient came. Have a good day!!! once again, thank you for your letter. I look forward to your answer and send me some 0of your photos!!! Tatiana."

She sent one photo with the first letter and four more with the second. I do not see the first, but I see the second set all posted here.

I got my Backtothewall.
Backtothewall
New survivor

tanechka.tanyucha@yandex.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:24 am

Thanks for coming and letting us know. Can you post the second email and the one picture that we do not have here yet?

After that, drop all communication from the scammer, and read this topic:

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

tanya.tanechka2017@yandex.ru

Unread postby Stari_lisac » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:27 pm

A few days ago I got this email :

Hello from Russia.Hope that I'm not very distracting you.I have received your email on my mail.There was written that you are looking for a serious relationship.I'm lonely and looking for a serious relationship too.I'm curious to know you better.If your email is real then answer me.I need to work so I finish my letter.I look forward for your answer with impatiently.I will tell you more about my life in the next letter.Tatiana!

And he or she use this email too : tanya.tanechka2017@yandex.ru
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Stari_lisac
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.