Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

walterwisee@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: edmardasilva17@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:46 pm

Email:

Hello Dear,

Thanks for telling me more about yourself, I truly do appreciate. Well it hasn't been easy being all by yourself, sometimes we need that special one to share things with and have a nice conversation with after work or a hard day.

I'm open to what I do, I don't hide my feelings, i think we both looking for the same thing in a relationship and it really nice getting to email you and knowing where it goes. Something about your profile photo made me add you, you are pretty.

I am new at this and you are the first I have exchanged emails and talk with someone so far. Well, sometimes you want to settle down for good, life is not all by making money, i long for special people in my heart. My dad is so sick now, he has prostrate cancer. Sometimes i have so many things to say but nobody to talk to.

It has been a difficult ride.

I beg you to give me a chance to get into your life, i will never make you regret it. I will care and adore you. BTW, i will see you after my mission. So the Country barrier won't really be an ish. Lol.

I am so happy to know that you are doing very now.

I have not really had friends lately so i am so excited now and a lot about you shows you are a very nice woman and i promise we will always be good friends.

It is really hard out here but i know i will make it out. Thanks for your mail.

Hope to hear more often from you.

Kisses. You are on my thought.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: edmardasilva17@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Edmar Pae Da Silva <edmardasilva17@gmail.com> wrote:

I so much love all you said. You are a wonderful woman with prospects and big vision.

Just hold on baby, when i get home we will sit down and plan our future together and then we will have enough time to get to know each other. I will take you everywhere in the World.

Just promise to be real never hurt me. I promise to be very sincere to you and will love you forever and you alone.

Don't worry, soon we will get to meet each other.

Dad is stable now. Still on support.

Once more you are beautiful both in the heart and in person.

KISSES!!! 
Edmar Pae Da Silva

True Love

My heart was so empty
until i found you.
It was filled with pains
that i never knew.
We are very far apart
across the distant miles.
My soul is longing to
see your warm and welcoming smile.
Soon we will be together and hold
each other tight.
Know our feelings and bring
them to light.
With this token of my love
that i give to you.
To know your the one ive been
dreamingof my whole life through.

LOVE YOU BABE!

Ed...
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: walterwisee@gmail.com

Unread postby K1Nikki » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:45 pm

I have this edmar s da silva mailing me currently. It's the same pictures and sent me same email. Has not yet asked me for money but has asked to send a package to my home in UK containing $1 million and gold bar's then he will follow after he retires :/
K1Nikki
New survivor

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:53 pm

Just to double check, is it the same email address too?
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby K1Nikki » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:10 pm

Yes same email address too
K1Nikki
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:12 am

K1Nikki,

The parcel is a made up story - you will be more confident if he is sending you something instead of asking you for something. That parcel will be sent with a courier delivery company and it will get stuck on the way - at this stage you will be asked to pay for receiving the parcel. It will be a fee after another one and another one. If you don't want to pay those money he will blame you for losing that parcel and his life savings - he might even tell you he will kill himself, only to convince you to send money. As long as you are in contact with him, he will try every trick possible to get your money.

You have here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504 few things you need to do to protect yourself while being targeted by a scammer.

Also here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37058 are details that might help in your recovery.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby K1Nikki » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:37 am

I was never going to accept the parcel especially with him saying what's supposed to be in it. Is there no way of catching this guy and stopping him from doing this to others especially people who maybe more susceptible to his lies?
K1Nikki
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:10 pm

The chance is between slim and none. The Scammers lie for a living and do not use any of their real life information.

Be careful after you drop this scammer as they will often try to scam you again using a different ploy.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby K1Nikki » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:56 pm

He has messaged again but this time I'm told him I know the truth that he is scammer ect. Tried to deny it then blocked me on Facebook.
K1Nikki
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:06 pm

Sorry I didn't say it before. We don't recommend confronting the Scammer. We recommend that you just drop them without saying a word.

Whatever you do, do NOT send him a link to his information here as he will just drop that account, open a new one that isn't listed and go right back to scamming. Therefore putting more victims at risk.

Thank You,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.