Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgeford53@hotmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: georgeford53@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Email:

I do check my computer every time, hoping to find your message cause reading from you makes me happy at all time, but some times i do miss your messages. You are a woman who i want to explore love with, show you new things, new culture, new life style and above all create a new world with you, one which we will be together in until eternity.
I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.
I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your man. I want to be your life companion.
I must say that the lord is your strength. I really can not wait for you to write back to me!
It's a wonderful feeling to have you in my life.
Stay blessed.
Tender Hugs and kisses!!

George.

Header:

Return-Path: <georgeford53@hotmail.com>
Received: from COL129-W77 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s8.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 21 Feb 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Email:

Thank you very much for the love you have showed towards me, Your love will always be with me and i will do my possible best to make sure i never hurt you. I want your love and i am ready to give you my love as well, all i want you to do is please hold on to my love for you.
I just have to tell you, i want to share with you that sacred part of my inner, secret life, the thoughts I think that everyone has but does not always say. I know that sometimes pride gets in the way of expressing emotions. I believe that is the cause of my reticence in telling you how I feel, and the fact that passion in an extreme state can be scary, you almost just want to shut it away for fear that it will eventually destroy you. I think of my feelings, my love for you not with craving or with hope or even desire, but just with a kind of wonder that such things could be. You have opened my eyes to how love should feel. I can promise you this, I will never again settle for less.
I love you no less than if you were right here now. I know I have a tendency to be impetuous at times-thus the reason for this letter. I think I will email it now, before I consider what you might think of it. I love you and am waiting for the day when I can feel your arms around me. Though we are miles apart my love for you keeps growing stronger and stronger. I love you from now until death do us part. Right now this separation is killing me, Yes i know but I know in my heart nothing can truly separate us. We are united forever as two bodies one soul. I don't want to lose you for anyone else . I want you to know that I love you from the deepest part of my heart. My love for you is unconditional.
All of these things keep me so happy and feeling so blessed that I have truly found the one person
that I want to spend eternity with. Writing to you makes my day great.
I so wish you were here with me right now so that I could feel you and touch your skin. Every day lasts longer than a year. but soon we’ll be together
It's a wonderful feeling to have you in my life. Thank you for all the love and care...!
Tender Hugs and kisses!!

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W44 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sat, 22 Feb 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 am

Email:

My Dear Love, you have proven your self worthy so many times to be mine, but now you just stamped it and now i have a strong task. That means you are mine and i am yours. I must confess that while i was reading your message, i thought i was the one writing to you, cause you just defined me, meaning we both have the same qualities and features and we are so much alike in a all ramification. I promise to always be honest and open minded to you and keep a honest and loving relationship between me and you until we see.
Communication as you know is very important. First in getting to know one another this is very valuable. But the important part of communicating is being honest. I have lived now for a while and have traveled many places and therefore I feel I have learned to accept myself for who I am am. I always try to be a good person to myself and others. I prefer people who are nice, kind, respectful and honest. People who view themselves better than others or think they are I do not like.
I am having some problems at work in case i don't write you, but i will always try and do so cause you are part of me that i can't do without.
What ever you do and where ever you are, always know there is some one out there in the world who always will have you in his thought and is ready to do any thing to make you happy...I pray that God will restore unto you good health and peace.....Please send me a picture of you. i want to see your beautiful face.
Your love.

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W26 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s1.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 24 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:20 am

Email:

I can no longer think of anything but you. In spite of myself, my imagination carries me to you. I know that some decisions are hard to make, but when affection and love prevail over any other interests, than all the roads to happiness become wide open and danger free.
First of all, I would like to make sure you know that I love you very much and that you are the most wanted and the most desired person than anyone could possibly be.
I also need you to know that there`s nothing more beautiful in the world than what is happening between us right now; I feel we are growing closer and getting along really well. I feel we are becoming more intimate, in every sense,and that`s the most gratifying thing two human beings could wish for.
That is why I need to remind you even if that takes a simple e-mail, that you don`t have to be afraid on anything, as close and united partners.
I would like to open up my heart to you, but I may lack the skill, or I’m short for words, because my heart harbors so many good feelings towards you that the dictionary seems to short to express all this love..
I feel an immense and endless love for you. Immense because it’s almost impossible to measure it or compare it to anything you might know; endless because it reassures me that it will endure all summers, winters, springs and ages, and it will reach fall with the royal dignity of an oak tree.This immense love is all yours....I have no doubt you are the woman Heaven has made especially for me.
I and my heart put ourselves in your hands, begging you to recommend us to your good grace and not to let absence lessen your affection...
Will love to get your phone number so we can interact on the phone. Here is my number +447 0129 11617 . Please feel free to call me any time cause i sure will love to hear your voice and be get closer to you. I will wait for you to call me.
It is a wonderful feeling, having you in my life and i Know that God who made us meet each other will hold us together until will eventually get to be with each other.
I will love to spend the rest of my life with you, cause you are sweet and loving woman.
i can't wait to read from you and hear your voice.... stay blessed and may God be with you...!

George.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W30 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s7.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 26 Feb 2014

About +447012911617:

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:47 pm

Email:

I can't stop thinking about you. It's so hard to be away from you. You are always on my mind. I am in the most boring meeting yesterday and all i can think about is you. I can't wait to see you...I am sending you three little hearts to remind you three things, I am here, I care and I miss you.
I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling i miss you so much.
My eyes are hurting because i can't see you, My arms are empty because i am not with you.
Today i miss you so much that i hardly concentrate in church today....Thinking about you always
break my heart to know you are far from me. How do you think we can see?

Header:

Received: from COL129-W9 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s17.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 9 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Email:

hello honey, i am so disappointed in your actions, i know you are busy but i am twice as busy as you but yet i find time to write to you, seems you are not really serious with this relationship. Please feel free and be open minded to me cause i am being as honest as i can, i gave to you my phone number but you never called me, i think i am pushing my luck too much. Please tell me if you want to be with me or not. I have been waiting for a reply from you for some days now and i really want to see you and hear your voice. Now i have a job coming up in Africa, don't know which country yet, but i hope is some where were there is no terrorist...lol.
So we need to see soon cause once this works out for me, this is my last contract before i retire and settle with a good and caring woman and i need to know more about you and see you in person.
I don't want you to stress your self too much about work when i am retired cause i thinking of establishing a private business for my future wife.
I pray that God keeps watch over you and watch you as you go about to day, i also sent a butterfly to drop a kiss on your cheek, Hope you get it.
Tender hugs and Kisses.

Header:

Return-Path: georgeford53@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W31 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s7.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 9 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Email:

I am really sorry i did act like i blame you, but you do not understand what is going tn honey, i already have a deep feeling for you and want to be with you, i know you always busy and d not have the time to write to me, that's why i want to talk to you on the phone, i am sorry if i made you feel bad, i want to be with you honey, i am also a busy man but i always do my best to write to you, I want us to have a serious relationship where we will always be happy together. Please give me your number and also send me some picture of you. You are always on my mind and i miss you so much....Hope you are not still mad at me? I just want you to know that nothing will ever stop me from loving you cause you deserve the best!!
Hugs and Kisses my love.

Your man.....George.

Header:

Return-Path: georgeford53@hotmail.com
Received: from COL129-W77 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 12 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:01 am

Email:

I am really sorry for not writing you since. I traveled since Thursday for a contract bid, and i have not been on my computer, that was the main reason i have not been able to write you since. I am back now and i promise to always be there for you.
I have no excuse for what happened and am saying I AM SORRY...I promise this will never happen again. I know it may be difficult to believe right now, but i really do love you and have honestly never loved anyone else. We have become so much a part of each other's lives that i really can't imagine my life without you anymore.
I would give anything to pick up from where we left off. Remember all the good times we have had already, as well as all the good times that we still out there waiting for us to discover. I promise you a faithful companion who has learned his lesson and is more determined than ever to make you happy and stand by you as long as you will have him.
I am nervous about asking you to forgive me. I am sure you have suffered a great deal because of me not writing you since, You know i never go a day without writing you cause you are part of me that i miss so much and i will do my best to be with you soon.
I also know that you might find it hard to believe my promise that i will learn from my mistakes and never repeat it. I truly never want to put our relationship on this line again without writing to you. I hope you can believe that?
I am sorry, I don't want you to think that i am saying those words lightly. I really mean them...! I am not sure what i was thinking, but i do know that i never wanted to hurt you. I wish i could take it back, but i can't. All i can do is try to show you how much i regret what i have done and ask for your FORGIVENESS!!!
If we learn how to lift each other, forgive each other and end up stronger. That ability can only come from love. And that is what i feel for you.
I love you....I love you for your giving nature, I love you for been there for me...!
Honey, I would love to have your mobile number, so i can always call to hear your sweet lovely voice and i would like us to chat on Facebook sometime on your free time.

I pray that God keeps watch over you and watch you.
Tender hugs and Kisses.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W92 ([65.55.34.136]) by col0-omc3-s13.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 17 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Email:

My darling, You mean the world to me without you there will be no me. How can i live without your love, It is obvious that we were meant to be. God made man and gave him woman. If i am left to judge, i will classify you the best. You are the best my love, You are the air i breath, You are the paths i walk, You are the strength in me, You are my only true love that is why i got your desire...This pearl is a symbol of love, It is unique because it is for you. You wanted it so i got it what else do i say about you...My love, the bone of my bones, the shadows of my life, The air that i breath, this is for you from me...I love you the way you are, there is no one like you. You bring out the best in me. With you, i will be victorious forever. No one can take your place because he who made us from the start, made us man and woman. You are my only treasure, you remind me of one thing. The meaning of life for you my dear wife....I LOVE YOU!!!

Honey, I am so worried about you and i hope all is well with you out there? Is been a while since you write me, and it makes me more worried cause you don't take that much time to reply me. Please write me immediately you receive this message. I miss you so much and i promise to be the best man you want in your life,
Stay blessed and may God's favor be upon you!!!!.
Tender hugs and kisses to my love.

Header:

Received: from COL129-W31 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s5.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 20 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Email:

Thanks for being the woman i always cherish.. I love you from the bottom of my heart...I may not be the richest man in the world but i can guarantee you that no amount of riches will be able to buy the amount of love i have for you..Your love is the best gift i have ever got in my life..I had always believed that love happens only once...I have realized that love can happens again, stronger than ever.
My heart beats for you now and forever, it beat happily, hopefully, but now it beats longingly. Longing to have you with me, and that longing cannot be easily or quickly smothered, and i do not want to smother it. You will always have a permanent place in my heart. I need you more than anything.
you shall reign in my heart. You are the one i desire without whom i could not be completed. I will live for you alone and I will work for you alone. I will share with you my thoughts, my heart, my mind and my body. I am waiting to be received by you. I will never use force on you not even harsh words. In your presence, I will always be honest, transparent and sincere.
Thank you for taking out time to write me despite your busy schedule. Am always at peace when i received message from you. Hope your work is not that stressful? Am working hard so we can have a happy family when we decide to meet and settle down.

Honey, the contract i told you about have just been awarded to me. Wish you were here to celebrate it with me. From next week i will be mobilizing worker's to start shipment of goods to the main site before work can commence. Keep me in your prayer's cause we are one big family now, And we need to believe in each other. I will send you the Contract documents when next i write you.
With the simplest imagination of kissing you, has made my heart soar and my body tingle with anticipation of your warmth....Stay blessed my love!!

Tender hugs and kisses to you my love!!!

Header:

Received: from COL129-W4 ([65.55.34.137]) by col0-omc3-s14.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Fri, 21 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.