Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

deluisadalton@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: deluisadalton@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Email:

Death can’t kill what is not measured by time. I will love you forever, and when I die, whatever part of me is left, will love you, far beyond eternity.Even if a day should go by when I don’t say “I love you”, may there never be a moment that goes by without you knowing that I do. Honey you re the woman i love.Take good care honey.

Return-Path: <deluisadalton@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.186.204])
by 10.194.186.204 with SMTP id fm12mr4596654wjc.27.1392276053687 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 12 Feb 2014
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Email:

When these days are gone, when the little love you once feel for me slowly fades away, when your smile and laugh is only here as a dream, and when the words “I love you” are scripts of the past, I’ll always have the memories that were once moments, and I’ll always know that no matter what, I got the chance to love you the best way I can. have not hear from you honey,hope you re doing great?

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.93.133])
by 10.180.93.133 with SMTP id cu5mr3642159wib.32.1392312925185 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 13 Feb 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Email:

I love you without knowing how. I love you without knowing when. I love you without knowing why. I love you even though to you, I’m just a friend.Knowing you has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I’d have to let you go. I would find a million reasons to make you stay, I love you with all my life honey wish i am with you to celebrate the Valentine with you over there,but i re believe its something which has now end. Please honey,always take good care of your self ,when i am back to you,i promise everything re gonna be alright okay.

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.93.133])
by 10.180.93.133 with SMTP id cu5mr1029429wib.32.1392365263491 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 14 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:05 pm

Email:

I thank you so much baby for the joy you brink to me , i really apprecaite it and i want you to always know that though we have not yet seen each other, but you mean the world to me and I care about you so deeply that it hurts for the short time that we are writing here on the email and not yet seen each other or not together each day. My every thought and breath, I draw from you and I truly do love you.

I love you and this time i really keep thinking about you. you are my world. You are the most sweetest, most precious woman in my life. All my life I prayed for someone like you and I thank God that I finally found you. Love, promise me that you will always be mine.

I know in my heart our love will never die. You will always be a part of me if really you want that too, and I am a part of you indefinitely.

I don't find enough words to describe how I feel about you. You possess all the color and beauty of heavens, lush and satiny. Do you know how much I hunger for your gentle touch and the warmth embrace of your body? well we will pray and hope you get good responds from the Commandant .

I love you so much and i am sorry for my late responds to you, is really hetic and rough here , but i hope by the grant of my leave , i will come home and i be with you alone .

I love you; you are my every heartbeat and my every breath.

Love always,

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.181.12.16])
by 10.181.12.16 with SMTP id em16mr7935924wid.3.1392522645212 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 15 Feb 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mcllroyscott_usarmy@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Email:

The Office Of The Commandant
United States Army
16Th February 2014

Attention: xxx ,

It is our pleasure to inform you that we have received your request letter for leave/vacation on behalf of your husband Captain DALTON DELUISA.
With service number AA/US/WA/2071.

We have started processing his leave and leave allowances which you will receive on his behalf on/before he gets out of the military base.

Madam there is a new method we are using to grant officer's leave now, before he proceeds on leave, we must invite an officer from another military base to replace him in his duty post until he returns back to the base because he is the best officer who handels that duty post good.

Also he will purchase the U.S Army liberty pass card which will enable him leave the military base and also claim his allowance.

Without that pass card, he will not leave the camp and the allowance will not be paid to him. If you have agreed on these conditions then you have to fill the leave form attached to this email and return it immediately.

Do not write anything you don't understand on this form because it will be forwareded to the United States Department of Defense for Futher processing.

Remember, the U.S Army maintains a high level of secrecy, don't expose this form to the public.

Col Mcllroy Scott.
(Commandant)

usa leave form.JPG

Header:

Return-Path: <mcllroyscott_usarmy@yahoo.com>
Received: from [46.16.33.78]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.177.636
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014

Originating IP: 46.16.33.78
Originating ISP: Anchorfree Ltd Network
Country of Origin: Anonymous Proxy
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:06 am

Email:

You make my living worth-while. You enlighten my days and make them so bright. You are my angel
with whom I wish to be with forever. You are a treasure of a lifetime,i cherish everything about you so much.

Google IP.

After 5 hours...

Your charm and beauty is one among a million. I desire nobody
but you. You light the spark within me and make me feel as good as new. You’re my only one and I want you to know that till the end of my days I will love you.

Google IP.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:46 am

Email:

I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you,I love you so much honey,sorry i have not been able to communicate with you,been so busy with work here,hope you are doing good over there honey?Miss talking to you baby

Header:

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.174.4])
by 10.194.174.4 with SMTP id bo4mr13887586wjc.62.1394141706562 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 06 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:05 pm

Email:

dear i understand your feelings for me , and this is why we have to stick , fight for each other even when i come home to you . yes i know you want to see me before you show me how much you care and love me , but this time we have to fight to make sure we see and be with each other .

i know is very difficult for you baby, but you have to try . yes you have to because when i come home to you , i believe we will be happy with each other forever . yes i love you , and this is from my whole heart i say it . i want you as my wife, i want to marry you and i want to go everywhere with you, spend my life with you .

Header:

X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.175.202])
by 10.194.175.202 with SMTP id cc10mr4235333wjc.48.1394481947169 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 10 Mar 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:43 am

Email:

When I am wrapped up in your arms,I feel safer than ever before.When you say my name, its a feeling I can't ignore.I know this isn't just a game,because, what I feel for you,I never felt with anyone else.When I hear from you I am overwhelmed with happiness.You're what I've been waiting for my whole life.You're someone I can share my love with,you take away my fears.Words can't express how much I love you.But, through this short amount of time,I hope you realize that my love for you is real.I'm not with you to play games Honey,and I know you feel the same.With you, is where I want to be,because I found someone who loves me just for me.You give me all the reason in the world
to believe that you won't hurt me in anyway.And if I ever lost you,I don't know what I would do.You probably think I am crazy,but truthfully I'm not.Every time i think of you,it's a whole new experience for me.All I see in this world,is no one else but you and me.I love you

Header:

Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.74.132])
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:16 am

Email:

Honey,I'm here within the walls of my room, thinking about how to be happier this fall. I do not want to feel pain because I miss you so, I am going to drop everything and run into your arms. I want to kiss your hands and feel complete to enjoy the amenity of this season.
My commitment will be only to you, I am in need of care and affection. As I believe these are things that only you can give me to my satisfaction. So I'm on the road to happiness and I will not stop for anything. I long to be near you soon.
I am going to forget my commitments and devote all my time to our love. I hope this decision finds all receptivity on your part. I know you love me very much and all you want is to be by my side. So, it seems, we will satisfy our hunger for each other. We will finally enjoy our love full time.
Who said that so much love just hazes, didn't know what they were talking about. Love is the greatest source of joy and happiness and what we need is more time to enjoy it. I'll forget everything and just love you so much. I can not wait to see you

Header:

Return-Path: deluisadalton@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.202.166])
by 10.194.202.166 with SMTP id kj6mr734515wjc.48.1397554291385 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 15 Apr 2014
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.