Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

dentliecse@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

dentliecse@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 1:12 pm

Hi Darling, I really hope this text finds you well. I know it may be hard to learn each other from just one letter, and yet we should give it a go. I got a nice job and no serious difficulties in life. I am keen on learning you better and exploring your persona. However, I do believe we should not be in a big hurry. Our acquaintance will become more intimate and meaningful gradually. I'd like to emphasize that honesty and trust are really important to me. I really could never accept infidelity or lies. Therefore, please do not react to this email in case you have a partner already. Don't hesitate to answer my questions & ask yours. It will help us both get to know each other much better. Lastly, I would like to say that I do not know the way you smell, or how you breathe when you're in bed. Maybe you snore just like a bear and throw the bedsheets in the air at nighttime. If you'd like, you could leave me your contact number so I can easily call you whenever I am ready. I am eagerly anticipating your next message. I am Elvira. I was born and live in Moldova

Header:

Return-Path: <a20569@aealvalade.edu.pt>
Received: from PAXPR03MB7547.eurprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::2530:e79d:bbe6:199a]) by
Message-ID: <25119c37d17b717a1e94dd7682205a5124649e6d@aealvalade.edu.pt>
Reply-To: vira El <dentliecse@outlook.com>
Subject: yes or no
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 05:12:17 +0300

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/4186
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lvirodenl@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 23, 2024 1:16 pm

Good evening... I am Elvira. I was born and live in Moldova I'll be happy to know you... I'm single, doesn't have babies! I looking for delicate Gentleman. I`m gushing girl. I'm searching for a serious relationship don't like games. I am just sent a second my reply and guess you received info about me with photo? If you'd like, you can drop me your telephone number so I can easily contact you when I am completely ready. How does that sound? Where is your home

Header:

Return-Path: <luz.ibanez40@my.unitec.edu.mx>
Received: from SN7PR03MB7155.namprd03.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::5067:e664:ee37:585b]) by
Message-ID: <af8bae05f87f151e7ae0a902f6541e1534b7897a@my.unitec.edu.mx>
Reply-To: Elly Vira <lvirodenl@outlook.com>
Subject: i want to say hello, how are you?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 23:28:59 +0300

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.