Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

lophi@inemie.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

lophi@inemie.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:56 pm

Hello. My name is Symbat, I'm from Kazakhstan. I am 34 years old. I decided to try dating on the Internet, because all my life I was engaged only in the development of my career and in my personal life I did not achieve success. I don’t have children, it’s just that circumstances have developed that I don’t have a man at my age. I don't think it's good or bad, I just spent a lot of time on business and also on investments. At the moment I am completely independent and independent. Money is not important to me because I have earned a comfortable life for the coming years. I am looking for a caring, kind and honest man with whom I would like to start a relationship in real life. I do not intend to exchange my years for a fleeting acquaintance, I need a man for a long-term relationship. I hope that we can learn more about each other. I will also send my photos along with this message, I hope I am your type. I will also be glad to see your photos in a reply message and I hope that you will tell me about yourself. I wish you a wonderful time and good mood. Sincerely, Symbat.

Header:

Received: from [77.40.62.232]
Message-ID: <2D289ECDC6123C8F53561FA266C8C5F3@rashidandcompany.com>
Reply-To: "Symbat" <lophi@inemie.com>
Subject: Please reply as soon as possible :)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 19:44:56 +0300
Organization: lophi@inemie.com

Originating IP: 77.40.62.232
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3731
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: inemie.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:57 pm

inemie.com is a fraudulent domain name registered a day before the email posted here was sent.

The fraudulent domain name shows no content and is used only for the email address.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lophi@inemie.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:51 pm

Hello. My name is Symbat, I'm from Kazakhstan. I am 34 years old. I decided to try dating on the Internet, because all my life I was engaged only in the development of my career and in my personal life I did not achieve success. I don’t have children, it’s just that circumstances have developed that I don’t have a man at my age. I don't think it's good or bad, I just spent a lot of time on business and also on investments. At the moment I am completely independent and independent. Money is not important to me because I have earned a comfortable life for the coming years. I am looking for a caring, kind and honest man with whom I would like to start a relationship in real life. I do not intend to exchange my years for a fleeting acquaintance, I need a man for a long-term relationship. I hope that we can learn more about each other. I will also send my photos along with this message, I hope I am your type. I will also be glad to see your photos in a reply message and I hope that you will tell me about yourself. I wish you a wonderful time and good mood. Sincerely, Symbat.

Header:

Received: from xonvulq (unknown [77.40.62.232])
Message-ID: <B9BC0A595286A81BC7C28B36F2A02079@letsclub.com.tr>
Reply-To: Symbat <lophi@inemie.com>
Subject: Do you have my photo? :)
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2023 22:06:43 +0300

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: lophi@inemie.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:55 pm

Header:

Received: from shrulza (unknown [77.40.62.232])
Message-ID: <6D68DE8D86527CCF13165FE226660189@letsclub.com.tr>
Subject: Write to me soon. I really miss.
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 08:31:40 +0300

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

belic@inemie.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:09 pm

Header:

Received: from [77.40.61.224]
Message-ID: <1F1AACFFF4200EBD61642D90545AEBDE@oddtechnologies.com>
Reply-To: "Symbat" <belic@inemie.com>
Subject: i'm still free
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 06:16:14 +0300
Organization: belic@inemie.com

Originating IP: 77.40.61.224

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: belic@inemie.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:14 pm

Header:

Received: from [77.40.61.224]
Message-ID: <1D18AEFDF6220CBF63662F92567730AD@huqa-hannover.de>
Reply-To: Symbat <belic@inemie.com>
Subject: I'm looking for love!)))
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 20:55:21 +0300
Organization: belic@inemie.com

Originating IP: 77.40.61.224

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lophi@inemie.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:50 am

Header:

Return-Path: <sal@letsclub.com.tr>
Received: from bfxjbsi (unknown [77.40.62.232]) by mail.dalnet.com.tr (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id A4CB2413C2888;
Message-ID: <262395C6CD193784585D14A96D87B888@letsclub.com.tr>
Subject: Hello my dear!
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 06:45:30 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.62.232 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

belic@inemie.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 26, 2023 11:53 am

Header:

Return-Path: <jacek.rompca@re-ts.pl>
Received: from [77.40.61.224] (port=8207 helo=ysgiyi) by cs2028.mojohost.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <6267D182895D73C01C1950ED2972CA14@re-ts.pl>
Subject: Do you have my last letter? :)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 06:30:48 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.61.224 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

belic@inemie.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 26, 2023 3:37 pm

Header:

Return-Path: <malva@grupo-bedoya.com>
Received: from [77.40.61.224] (port=14314 helo=oamp) by cs2028.mojohost.com with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <3C398FDCD7032D9E42470EB377F59954@grupo-bedoya.com>
Subject: Good afternoon we must meet you!
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 00:08:28 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.61.224 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.