Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bagri1986@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bagri1986@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:48 pm

Hello there my all new friend! I am actually thirty-six years old, I'm from Moldova. I'm actually a very well-mannered lady who’s seeking a trustworthy and simply caring guy, my personal second half. I was presented with your e-mail address in the dating office of my own location. So i'm only in need of a significant relationship, toying and adventures are not for me personally. If perhaps i trapped your main awareness and so conversation well away is not an obstacle for yourself, in that case why don't we keep going. If this is an issue, just simply disregard my message. I wish you a good day as well as a wonderful mood. I will await your letter with the pics. My biggest dream meet stable man and create new call of society. How old you are? Where do you live now? What are you work? If you're a truly serious guy who wishes to find love.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private email: bagri1986@outlook.com

But i hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our dialogue more closely.

Header:

Return-Path: <kamekouhei@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh6003-vm5.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh6003-vm5.mail.ssk.yahoo.co.jp. [182.22.37.46])
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 16:39:22 +0100
Message-ID: <1C851954D1B0FD49581DBC96E4363F6168A5A365@unknown>

Orig IP: 182.22.37.46 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan Corporation | City: Tokyo | Country: Japan

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3626
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

bagri1986@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:27 pm

Hi there my new best friend! Right now i am 36 y.o, I'm residing in Moldova. I am actually an extremely sociable person who's seeking a committed and simply supportive man, my personal better half. I was handed your personal e-mail in a matching date bureau of my own place. I have been only trying to get a sincere bond, flirting around & love games typically are not in my position. If perhaps i captured your awareness and then connection well away is not an obstacle for you personally, then let's continue. If this can be a problem, just simply pay no attention to my letter. I wish you a good daytime and a lovely state of mind. I am going to look forward to your answer with the pics. My biggest dream find reliable man and create family. What age are you? Where do you live now? What are you work? In case you are an honest guy who wants to locate true love.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular e-mail: bagri1986@outlook.com

I really hope that our goals are the same and you are looking for a girl, and we will continue our dialogue more closely.

Header:

Return-Path: <m4623n@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from sonicconh5002-vm5.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp (sonicconh5002-vm5.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp. [114.110.61.32])
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2023 18:44:53 +0100
Message-ID: <D86E9D6AE25EB2E55EFA8D264490FFD3E7394075@unknown>
Subject: Hello.

Orig IP: 114.110.61.32 | Orig ISP: Yahoo Japan | City: n/a | Country: Japan

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.