Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lerochka T.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Lerochka T.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:42 am

Good evening. My name is Liana. Gives me great pleasure that I was able to to finding you, and so I decided to learn more youself. I want make acquaintance a brave and attentive man for a communication in future. I hope that you are a person. I'll have a great happy to dialogue with you at any time. I'm alone and I hope to find someone who will care and delight me. If you are also interested in continuing our dialogue, answer me in the near future.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: LianaKKrasotka@outlook.com

I'll be waiting, Liana

Header:

Received: from localhost (ppp-61-90-38-33.revip.asianet.co.th [61.90.38.33])
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2023 14:42:18 +0100
Message-ID: <83DDAEAF11CAFC924EA3852C87EEC9866E6ADD63@unknown>
Subject: Good day man.

Originating IP: 61.90.38.33
Originating ISP: True Internet Co.,ltd.
City: Ban Fang
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen picture used is Lerochka T. from Russia. The scammers stole the image from her social account.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3610
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.