Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Angela - angeli@heerton.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:21 pm

Good afternoon.
How are you?|Hello, how are you?|Hello, how are you?|
I hope you were not too surprised when you received my letter.|I'll take the responsibility to start our acquaintance.|We don't know each other, but I want to start our acquaintance.|
Now is the time of high technology and I think that writing can better show the inner world and human thoughts |. We live in the 21st century when everything is automated and high technologies take precedence over simple human communication.|In this difficult time for all people, simple human communication is forgotten and I really want to find such a man.|
I mean, I don't just want virtual fun.| I don't want simple communication, but I want to find my soul mate.|I'm looking for my only man with whom I'll be happy.|
I hope that you have carefully read my thoughts and wishes in this letter.|I think you support my views on life and moral values.|I hope to find mutual understanding and support for my attitude towards life.|
My name is Angela, I am 35 years old,
I've been ready for a happy future together for a long time.|I want to find my only man.|I'm trying to find happiness and my soul mate.|
I am a simple girl, without a model appearance, I can cook very tasty and always listen to my man's opinion.|I am a kind and sincere girl without bad habits with a good education.|I am a cheerful and cheerful girl with moral family values.|
I want to meet a simple person who can accept me for who I really am.|I am trying to find a man who has taken place as a person who will perceive me with dignity and respect.|I dream of reciprocity in a relationship and I want to meet a man with whom I will spend together the rest of their lives in harmony and happiness.|
I will be very pleased if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and who you work for.| I will be very glad if you answer me and tell me about your life and hobbies.| I hope you will answer me mutually and tell me your outlook on life and some information about yourself.|
I am waiting for your letter! Respectfully, Angela.

Header:

Received: from [77.40.33.88] (port=58569 helo=oeqf)
Message-ID: <DBDE683B30E4CA79A5A0E956C2EF7B8B@agelessbeautymakeup.com>
Reply-To: "Angela" <angeli@heerton.com>
Subject: Hey! we must definitely meet you!
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 18:59:59 +0300
Organization: angeli@heerton.com

Originating IP: 77.40.33.88
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3569
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:18 pm

Good afternoon.
I hope you were not too surprised when you received my letter.|I'll take the responsibility to start our acquaintance.|We don't know each other, but I want to start our acquaintance.|
Now is the time of high technology and I think that writing can better show the inner world and human thoughts |. We live in the 21st century when everything is automated and high technologies take precedence over simple human communication.|In this difficult time for all people, simple human communication is forgotten and I really want to find such a man.|
I mean, I don't just want virtual fun.| I don't want simple communication, but I want to find my soul mate.|I'm looking for my only man with whom I'll be happy.|
I hope that you have carefully read my thoughts and wishes in this letter.|I think you support my views on life and moral values.|I hope to find mutual understanding and support for my attitude towards life.|
I've been ready for a happy future together for a long time.|I want to find my only man.|I'm trying to find happiness and my soul mate.|
I am a simple girl, without a model appearance, I can cook very tasty and always listen to my man's opinion.|I am a kind and sincere girl without bad habits with a good education.|I am a cheerful and cheerful girl with moral family values.|
I want to meet a simple person who can accept me for who I really am.|I am trying to find a man who has taken place as a person who will perceive me with dignity and respect.|I dream of reciprocity in a relationship and I want to meet a man with whom I will spend together the rest of their lives in harmony and happiness.|
I will be very pleased if you tell me about your hobbies, whether you have bad habits and who you work for.| I will be very glad if you answer me and tell me about your life and hobbies.| I hope you will answer me mutually and tell me your outlook on life and some information about yourself.|

Header:

Return-Path: <wedstrijd@avsprint.nl>
Received: from [77.40.33.88] (helo=errkrq) by filter5.spamservice.nl with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:AES128-GCM-
Message-ID: <5C59EFBCB7634DFE22276ED1459719D5@avsprint.nl>
Reply-To: Angela <angeli@heerton.com>
Subject: Good morning !, we should definitely meet you! :-)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 20:29:26 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.33.88 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

angeli@heerton.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:17 pm

Good afternoon.

Header:

Return-Path: <wedstrijd@avsprint.nl>
Received: from [77.40.33.88] (helo=bdnneos) by filter5.spamservice.nl with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:AES128-GCM-
Message-ID: <D9DC6A3932E6C87BA7A2EB54C0C2A0F8@avsprint.nl>
Subject: Do you have my last letter? :)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 18:40:30 +0300

Orig IP: 77.40.33.88 | Orig ISP: Rostelecom | City: Yoshkar-ola | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:22 pm

Good afternoon.

Header:

Return-Path: <contato@flaviovitorimoveis.com.br>
Received: from qtxtr (unknown [77.40.33.88]) (Authenticated sender: contato@flaviovitorimoveis.com.br) by
Message-ID: <6A6FD98A81557BC8141158E7735E811E@flaviovitorimoveis.com.br>
Subject: Hey
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2022 17:21:27 +0300

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.