Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sasha A.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sasha A.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:43 pm

Howdy, I'm hoping that you do not mind me sending you this mail. I came across your own profile, liked it then I made the decision to message to you personally. I'm interested in a true romantic relationship and develop love. In my opinion will probably be a lovely in the event that we'll become familiar along with each other and begin communicating. Im a simple and a good young lady who is hunting for true as well as honest love. Personally, the main matter within life is the fact that my love is always near me, with whom I'll be safe. I will be a dependable and good female for my very own man and a thoughtful better half. If you're attracted in getting to be a necessary part of my precious journey and will reply back asap! Truly, Roza

Header:

Return-Path: <walter.v@orange.es>
Received: from [185.100.102.23] (helo=realize) by out12.wanadoo.es with esmtpa (Exim 4.68) (envelope-from
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2022 22:46:20 +0000
Reply-To: ivrosa@mail.ru
To: nikt926@wp.pl
Message-ID: <f4284334-662d-343f-e1bd-cfc061614394@out.wanadoo.es>
Subject: I want to embrace you

Orig IP: 185.100.102.23 | Orig ISP: Chiliy Valery Mykhaylovych Pe | City: Alushta | Country: Ukraine

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3495
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.