Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

monicbrown22@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:12 am

Hello my good friend, how are you doing and how is work? cool i guess.
my dear, how correct are talking about, dearest, i see you as grown and responsible man, i believe that God brought you to me to assist me. please my dear try and be straight with me. if you are no more interested in helping me out because of the money involve do let me. but i want you to know that i do hope and believe that you can do it for me. Dearest, you do not have any issue with Security company i am the one you are going the favor not them. Let me know if you are sending the money OK
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

Unread postby aondona19 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:01 am

I followed them gently without making them panic untill they finally arrived at my expected point. Where money was involved, funny enough, my main email don't go on rubbish but instead i have an email ment for such purpose. I putting them
aondona19
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Monica Lin Brown

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:42 pm

Nice job, scammer! You are deactivated. Thanks for giving us your information. :)

aondona19
aondona19@gmail.com
IP: 105.112.121.169
ISP: Airtel Networks Limited
Organization: Airtel Networks Limited
State/Region: FCT
City: Abuja
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

monicalin474@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:13 pm

Email received:

Hi dear,

I hope you do well, and how are you enjoying your day in your country? You look cute and gentle from what I saw on your profile. Thank you for writing as I requested. My name is SGT. Monica Lin Brown; I am 31 years old single. I am an ICU nurse in the United States / NASA Armed Forces, from Lake Jackson, Texas, United States, but I am currently in Yemen to fight terrorism and keep the peace. I really need a sincere, understanding and understanding person to establish a true relationship that can lead to good things in life or something else with you, it is a pleasure to meet you.

I would like to meet them. I am a loving, honest and caring person with a good sense of humor despite my profession. I enjoy reading, working, traveling, meeting new people and getting to know their way of life, I enjoy seeing the waves of the sea and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer. Please tell me more about yourself, your likes and dislikes, it is very good to know and be your friend, wishing you all the best, thank you because I still hope to read from you.

Something happened here a few weeks ago and I would like to discuss it and seek your opinion and help. I want us to be close, because I need someone to share ideas with here. I think we will be best friends. I will also be happy to come to your country during my leave very soon. I'll keep you posted as we go along. Take care.

attentively
Sergeant Monica Lin Brown

Header:

Return-Path: <monicalin474@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 09:39:23 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPsjhuTy0hWfFGYz-tkCe5R8xNUeHK3f0BQ9upp=U4A3Vp9Dbg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: INTRODUCTION ABOUT MY SELF.

Stolen pictures received with the message:

+ 2 other stolen images already reported here.

The first picture is stolen from here: https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-sgt-m ... 31125.html

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: monicalin474@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:17 pm

Email received:

Hello Beloved,

Thanks for your reply, I am happy to know you. Regard what I said in my previous message, I know you might be wondering what i want to tell you. My dear, I want you to read this with full understanding without single doubt because it's true. Like you know, Yemen has been under Terrorist insurgency for some years now. We are being attacked by terrorists constantly. Something happened couple of weeks ago, and I have been looking for someone who will see things from my own point, someone whom I can have confidence on.

I'm opening up this to you because i really needed to confide to someone because i cannot do this alone and I believe you’re the right person for this. During one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the militant supporters of the over thrown government of Yemen, which we believed was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terrorist attacks.

The amount of the money in the safe box is $19,200.000 Dollars and it was agreed by the 6 Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $3.2 Million Dollars three million two hundred thousand united states dollars. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country Yemen to your country until i come over to meet with you. I have decided to use my own share of the money to build an orphanage home, a charity organization to benefit the less privileged who were affected in one way or the other.

This is a very urgent issue because my assignment here will be over soonest and I need to send this money out from here, that was why i decided to contact you immediately I saw your profile. You look nice and decent. Though, I know it's too early, but we must act as a matter of urgency due to my limited time here. I really need your assistance so that I will come over to meet you directly from here before going to see my parents. I will be coming over to your home so that we'll plan on how to use the money for the organization and more. I hope my explanation is very clear, but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further.

It’s clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal. But I want to let you know that I have made a solid arrangement with a delivery company here and they've promised to secure the delivery to any of my choosing destination. My colleagues also used the same delivery company and their own were successful. I want you to assure me that if this money is being delivered to you, that you're going to be trustworthy to keep it until i come to meet you face to face. This delivery is going to be handled legally and there will not be any form of risk involve in the process and the money will be parked or hidden safely in a box and will be delivered to you in your home address as a package from me.

You may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction. Well, i will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me on this and i have no other option than to confide on you despite the short period of time. Trust doesn't matter how long you've known the person. People can still betray long age relationship and trust. I have decided to comy, if you do not want to assist me, please kindly delete this message from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time OK. Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.

I Wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.pensate you with 30% of the total money once the money is delivered to you, while the rest balance shall be invested on the Organization like i mentioned earlier. We can run the Organization together if you wish to be part of it.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third part

Best Regards
With love and hug
Sgt Monica Lin Brown
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sgt.brownmonica2020@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:20 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hi
I'm Monica Brown, From the United States, a U.S Special Force Team deployed to Afghanistan. I got interested in your Profile, I would be pleased to keep in touch with you and probably build trust among us with time.

Monica Lin Brown

Header:

Return-Path: <monicabrown20221@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgt.brownmonica2020@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 14:46:46 +0000
Message-ID: <CANM+Q4hq7AXYh2FyPadrsiSDz7vnEga7Bo-yzU2MKNYTq=1roA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: re
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.brownmonica2020@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:45 pm

Same message also received from:

Return-Path: <mb1341880@gmail.com>
Reply-To: sgt.brownmonica2020@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 10:18:28 +0000
Message-ID: <CABLjP=Hg7C1hXFfdoF9j1jXWVqAWEkEt7KcNg0G1sgphtdtYMw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: refer
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

carolyne.torres@infomed.inf.br

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:07 pm

From a friend:

Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 11:26 PM
To: Recipients <carolyne.torres@infomed.inf.br>
Subject: Hello,

I wish and hope that you receive this letter in good health, sound mind, and most importantly you are keeping safe during this period when the world is hit with a coronavirus. The reason I am sending you this email is not with the intention to pry into your privacy or to pester you with my pursuit and well-meant proposal. I have decided to contact you because I believe that both of us can build a relationship of trust, reliance, and confidence which you will understand and appreciate as details about my proposal begin to unfold. Your contact details were extracted from an online directory from Google , during my search for a capable hand, that would be willing to support me diligently in executing the project I wish to share with you.

From the age of three, I have been faced with the real and ugly meaning of life because my mother was seriously injured and died in a car accident that claimed her life on the spot. From the day her demise was recorded, life was no longer the same for me as I was faced with a new episode of life that was completely shattering for me. I grew up with a foster parent that was very amazing until their death when I was already an adult. After their demise, their family members did not accept me, I was asked to leave the house by the relatives of my foster parents because I was not their child biologically. I was back to square one, even though I was a grown-up lad. It was not easy to handle because it brought back memories of my mothers' death and that led to too many questions that had no answers, hence life became a jigsaw puzzle afterward for me.

In order not to feel like I am seeking compassion, I would like to share the reasons I am contacting you. I have some unbelievable amount of money that I would like to put in your care for safekeeping before I make plans for us to meet face to face. I lived in Lake Jackson, Texas before joining the Force.

My plans and proposal to put this money under the watch of a complete stranger was not very easy to accept initially, but for the fact that it was the only option, I am faced with, as my husband whom I would have gladly trusted with this project without fear was snatched away from me, by the wicked hands of cancer on the 22nd of April in 2006, which was five months after our wedding, since then I have not been able to find love. My only brother Justin who would have been a good option has ruined his life with hard drugs, hence my decision to work with a total stranger if we can establish some trust among ourselves if you agree to work with me and are willing to keep things discreet.

With the impression that you understand the details above, I Would like to introduce myself to you properly, I am Sgt. Monica L. Brown, I am assigned to the 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team, and82nd Airborne Division [3]. I am seeking your assistance to secure the sum of $20,000,000.00 (Twenty Million United States Dollars) as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in Syria.

Some high-ranking Officers and I had the opportunity to be involved in some oil business here in Syria The deal is worth USD$232M, my share is worth USD$20M, due to my status as a US Sergeant, I cannot be able to move these huge funds to my account in the United States to avoid further interrogation or face any kind of probation by the U.S government as it is against the norms and ethics of my service as military personnel, hence I had to package my own share in a briefcase and have sent it to the Red-Cross society, because there is no other way out to keep it with me here, so with the help of a German contact working with the UN here (whose office enjoys some high level of immunity) I was able to get the package out to a safe location without no itch. I did not disclose the real contents of the packages, as I have deposited the consignment as a family treasure. Your Acceptance that you will be able to help me with the safekeeping, would encourage me to send further information for you to proceed with claiming these consignments accordingly.

If you find no interest in this proposal, I strongly advise you to delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal, I believe that such opportunities only come once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, as for once I find myself in total control of my destiny, I ask that you do not destroy my chance if you will not work with me let me know so that I can move on with my life but do not destroy me. If you give me positive signals, I Will give you the relevant details and initiate this process towards a conclusion. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences will be like, but I know within me that nothing ventured, nothing gained, and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. Do not betray my confidence.

If you wish to proceed with this, please get back to me.

Regards,
Sgt Monica L. Brown
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgtmonica903@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:39 pm

hello dear can we talk.

Header:

Return-Path: <afambalance77@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 11:45:18 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHg1fu_TLW20GaMkUvEB5Bn-hHfPpjSgVxDTSDDjS-WfxK6dEQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: hello dear can we talk.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

monicalinbrown257@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:34 pm

Grüße, Vielen Dank für die Information, die ich über den Social-Media-Beitrag über Sie erhalten habe. In der Zwischenzeit habe ich auf Ihre Antwort auf die letzte Nachricht gewartet, die ich Ihnen gesendet habe. Ich habe ein Transaktionsprojekt, das ich mit Ihnen teilen möchte. Danke und Gottes Segen.

Regards, Thank you for the information I received about you via the social media post. In the meantime I have been waiting for your reply to the last message I sent you. I have a transaction project that I would like to share with you. Thank you and God bless.

Header:

Return-Path: <johnchori332@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 09:44:42 +0000
Message-ID: <CALP0x80g0wvQHMTuaTcRyis4FQ4nnNpG_CsZQFfXAZfm2tBQzw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Grüße

Read and get back to me.

Thanks for your kind response and as a matter of fact, i am very happy to read your mail, I don’t know how you will feel about this, but all I am telling you is nothing but the truth, I had been passing through this hard time with nobody to help me, so I decided to search via Google to get someone to help me out, then I came across your email via Google search, I know a lot of improper thing has been happening in the global world through the internet but please I will want you to follow me with sincerity, however, i really want to establish a true relationship that may lead into a business partnership or a family member. It is my pleasure meeting you, I hope all is well with you.( My Name Is: Monica Lin Brown. ) , I am 33 years old, single, and never married before with no child. It's very painful to me with the nature of my job, no husband, no children at my age now.

I am a United States Army Officer during the war in Afghanistan, but currently now, i am in ( Libya a Country in North Africa ) for peacekeeping mission, i will like to get acquainted with you, I am honest and caring person with a good sense of humor, I enjoy meeting new people and knowing their way of life, Enjoy watching the sea waves and the beauty of the mountains and everything that nature has to offer.

My dear, I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgents with guns and car bombs. During one of our rescue missions, we came across a safe box that contains huge amount of money that belongs to the supporters of the Islamic State Extremist group (ISIS) and rebels of the government, which I believe was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition, and it was agreed by all Army officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us and which we did.

Out of the total fund my share was $4,500,000 ( Four Million Five Hundred Thousand united states Dollars) I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of this country (Libya) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country, So i want you to assure me that if this money is delivered to you in your country that i can trust you to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

I know you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have made solid and legal arrangements with a foreign Shipping and security company here and they have promised to deliver the fund which I packaged to look like a mere gift box through a diplomatic method to any destination of my choosing.

This delivery is going to be handled legally by the Shipping and Security Company and there will not be any form of risk involved in the process and the money will be packed safely in a trunk case and the same case will be delivered to you in your country. I have decided to compensate you with 30 % of the total money once after the money is delivered to you, while the rest shall be my investment capital in your country.

One passionate appeal I will make to you is not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be a party to this business, please delete this letter from your email box to avoid any leakage of this information and it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this fund.

Note; I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my fate since I have survived two bomb attacks here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the Fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore.

I hope my explanations are very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and I will explain further. I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allowed to make use of mobile phones, we only make use of radio message and email communications, so please let us continue communicating through email for the meantime.
Conclusively, I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated.
I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.
Monica Lin Brown.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.