Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Sab-Garcia - Wonder dating - mtworks15555@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:53 pm

Sab-Garcia
56, Man, Complicated relationship
Ottawa, Canada
Looks for: Woman 31 - 65 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
My self-introduction
i am a Sab Garcia a wornderful Gentleman In search of true a Companion that i will often address as my soul mate cos Love is a beautiful thing.

What I am doing with my life
i am in the Military to Serve & protect my beloved country .

Things I like about myself
i love Inspiring people and Help them grow with High level of safe esteem.

My favourite outdoor activities are
i Love Cycling ,swimming and travelling.

My favourite indoor activities are
watching t.v, Cooking.

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3162
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Sab-Garcia - Wonder dating - mtworks15555@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Chatlog:

Hi XXXXXX, Nice Meeting you am new and so glad to see your beautiful charming picture which got my attention especially your hair looks beautiful making that beautiful Face charming.
2021. 04. 14. 05:40:45

Hello XXXXX thanks for your cute beautiful response ,First I want to tender my apology for intruding into your privacy, I found myself in a situation I could not resist your pretty looking face, lol My Name Is Sabdat Garcia But My Friends call me sab am a fun Loving Kind of Man ,precisely i love my peace, posses a good morally character, most importantly I've got a very good sense of humor, soft smiles so can you tell me about yourself too.
2021. 04. 15. 01:03:18

soft smiles Beautiful XXXXX, first i went through your Lovely Profile and it was Cools ,the coolest of it all is you Indoor Activates Lol, Damn Holy Shit Lol you Must be Looking for a Strong Man to Help you do the Indoor stuff..lol.
2021. 04. 16. 20:19:04

i am here in search of a woman that will understand the Rhythm of a kingsHeart so shall she be treated as a queen she is more over a lady that Is Matured minded to Build home with someone to call a Soul mate and a Wife.
2021. 04. 16. 20:24:04

i have an 11 years Daughter Her name is Angel and Her mom is no more with me.
2021. 04. 16. 20:26:23

am sorry its along story but i would wanna talk about it if you want ,but i am mostly offline when your online, can we text more on my active "Hangout App" here is my email Address 'mtworks15555@gmail.com 'add me and let me Know to enable us get to know each other pretty good .sorry almost forget to say Happy weekend to you Princess Charming 2021. 04. 18. 03:08:31

Hello good morning to you My Beautiful Friend,Hope your night was good and how are you doing hope good today sorry haven't been able to get back to you since the last time i texted you, been so busy with Work and do to the Nature of my Job we are often on patrol or busy with other stuff like monitoring the Radar, please kindly Download a hangout and get me invite to often communicate with you whenever am here in the I.C.T center.
2021. 04. 20. 17:02:21

so let me Have your email too?
2021. 04. 20. 17:02:41

Hello dear i sent you a Mail to your email address but you haven't replied to my mail, i hope your doing good i really missed texting with you
2021. 05. 13. 01:45:04

hello dear friend its been a while now so sorry i have been able to text you all these while we were on a mission and i could get in touch with you for some time now just came online to let you Know we have gone back to our base although i will still email you ,hope your doing great i really missed you.
2021. 07. 30. 20:52:34

did thank God i am back safely,i really missed you so much .
2021. 07. 31. 05:12:12

sure my dear soft smiles, please can i have your number, I activated my person military WhatsApp right now so we can text more often as good lovely friends
2021. 08. 02. 02:48:20

babe but its not hard to get a whatsapp, download it and get it fixed on your phone so we can often communicate, we have been having a poor communication on these site and i don't want it that way.
2021. 08. 27. 02:52:04

hey XXXXX but you know i just wanna get closer to you and let our friendship grow and you know these can't happen without steady communication.
2021. 08. 27. 23:20:37

Off course your right but you know am not in states currently now like I told you months ago, besides I have tried to do my possible best to be in a steady communication with you, please download hangout app so we can chat more often.
2021. 09. 09. 09:40:29

So baby girl how is your day going , today hope fine ?
2021. 09. 09. 23:11:43

nice to hear that, at least that will help you feel more relaxed i guess you watching an interesting movie please my dear can i have your WhatsApp number to text you more often here is not active for me thanks my beautiful friend.
2021. 09. 22. 23:49:29

But nothing is hard for a beautiful wonderful person like you to have it all, communication means a lot , atleast ideas and experience will be shared ,please lets get it started by you downloading it on your phone.
2021. 09. 23. 00:18:04

Am glad you do love to watch super hero movies so how many of them have you watched today,I can't wait if you'll be my super woman
2021. 09. 23. 00:27:39

Hello beautiful

How are you doing today hope great
2021. 10. 11. 02:22:15

Hello beautiful wine

It's been a while we've not texted pretty good because of these platform,it's really making me feel unhappy that we've known for months now and couldn't have a steady communication as friends should.
2021. 10. 19. 23:49:20

I hope your doing pretty good hope your taking care of yourself and avoiding crowded places.
2021. 10. 19. 23:50:46

Please I would really appreciate it pretty good to respect our friendship and communicate pretty good on Hangout app or any other platform thanks I really appreciate you.
2021. 10. 19. 23:52:35

You see how it's affecting you too texted you 4 hours ago ,you won't know until you get on these stupid site that has no notification sound.
2021. 10. 20. 02:58:56

You see why I said we don't bong here.
2021. 10. 20. 02:59:15

Good my lady what's your email address?
2021. 10. 28. 23:04:45

Good evening from here.
2021. 10. 28. 23:05:04

Hi my beautiful friend XXXXXX mtworks15555@gmail.com that's mine
2021. 10. 29. 22:16:07
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:05 pm

Hello Beautiful XXXXX,good morning from Here How are you doing ,these your friend Sab Garcia From Wonder Dating site ,First i wanna apologize for My Absence Lately without Notifying you that i and my Team travelled to syria for Peacekeeping Mission Here In Syria ,That's why you've not heard from me after the Last time we texted,i secretly Logged in with the Military device just to reach out to you cos i have really missed you,all day all night you've been on my Mind thanks for dropping off your email Address for me to reach you am so glad and i appreciate so much hope to hear from you soon ,stay and have a lovely Night Back in the states.

Header:

Return-Path: <mtworks15555@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 18:36:00 -0700
Message-ID: <CAMFbyaE3zE0-JjYWcV7UmxBC+gA2hZOJfNi2Ji-Jd+E+-_djiw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello & greetings

Please hope your good my friend just been worried about you please feel free to share some of your pictures with me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Sab-Garcia - Wonder dating - mtworks15555@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:08 pm

Hello beautiful XXXXX so pleased to have your active email address here is my mail so happy to have you here hope your afternoon over there is going pretty good?
Thanks from wonder Dating.

Sorry my dear ,
Yes I wish to communicate with you every now and then but but couldn't because of the nature of my job,beside assuming you were on Hangout it's would have been instant messaging app ,good for you and me.

Oh my beautiful XXXXX it's really easy to get we ain't paying it just a medium to often text you as soon as I get your text my notification pops to notify me.

Glad to hear it! You know anything that bring happiness and joy I so much , cherish it .

By the way where do you work ,you know you know mine and I don't know yours?

Meet a new day, sweetheart! I will fill it with my unconditional love, burning passion, hours of laughter and endless happiness!
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Hi beautiful
How is your day going?
Hope great huh
Wow you got a cool nice business that can get your spirit body and soul to rest.

Hello beautiful wine hope your doing pretty good I really missed you these few days been off from our base was on patrol with my team.

No plans yet but was thinking of spending some quality time with you over here would that be okay for you my world?

Hey my beautiful lady XXXXX the last time I checked my words I deleted the word impossible because,that has hindered alot from archiving what God has for them, remember true friendship has no boundaries moreover love, Truth, affection and harmony should be what matters to us and you know I feel complete whenever you are here.
That's reminds me hope you've had lunch?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:14 pm

Did I tell you about my sons Jason and Franklin? Franklin is 9 years old and Jason 12 the stays with other kids in the children home back in the States that's another set of person I also miss just like I have missed you .

Good evening from here sweetheart hope your doing great today,I have really missed you my joygiver sorry I thought I told you earlier on the dating app then , am a dad of two great boys Jason and Franklin , sorry you gat no kids but just remember that whatever is mine is your all I need is your love and affection my baby girl it's exactly 9 months now we've been together as great friends and there are alot you should have known about me and alot I should have known about you also but due to our poor communication skills it's really been affecting us you seem not to understand how I feel about you when am texting you from here...I really missed you so much

Honey your already know that am a single Dad,with two boys you already know the names of my boys .
Moreover you know that loving you,it's all I ask for the of my heart ,caring for you is my obligation and that's why you deserve a decent beautiful family to call yours.
all I beg for is your love and accepting us a your part of you because these boys needs a good woman like you to call Mom and I need a home maker to call a wife, believe me with you by my side ee will care for them and show each other the love & affection they deserve.

I am so glad for your kind response,I feel a weight of passion which you conveyed from your inner self in your message. first time I laid eyes on you, I knew that you would be someone that would make me & the kids smile again.
Jason and Franklin loves playing video games, cycling, the love swimming.
well as for me I enjoy slow dancing, walking in the woods holding hands, candlelite dinners, travel, shopping and watching movies, and playing romantic piano for that special person.
What about you my beautiful queen
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Hi most freshest of all wine,the most dazzling jewal history will never forget,my angel in a human version hope your doing good sweetheart I really missed you so much.
Text when you are on

Hi sweetheart how are you doing hope your day is going pretty good, o really missed you so much,hope your good please baby girl ,I want you to help me with a $300 voucher (gift card) I need to update my online account to enable me activate my online streaming, online gamings to help me keep busy whenever your not here and am of.

Ok, sounds good babe,but the problem is I can't access my bank from here assuming I could I would have bought driectly from my bank account.
Sorry about that so get it for me at any store or Walmart...I really missed talking to you earlier today, thanks love you

hello Baby girl how are you doing today Hope great?
i hope you had lunch and also your not not having a stressful day Out there at work?
Honey I have not seen the Voucher as discussed earlier
,thanks i Kindly Awaits your Response .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:21 pm

Honey cant use my Bank of America Here in Syria because that that's why i pleaded earlier

No i don't my Sweetheart ,a friend may recieve it how then will it get to me? no mean because bank of america ,chase bank wells fargo etc are not here in the godforsaken Country, ,these Apple gift card can easily be gotten and sent to me through email, Mean while it can gotten at any of the Outlet like the stores or Walmart, etc that will be okay and i will be needing then you take a picture of it and also with these receipt and send it to me .

Yes babe am having a great weekend how about you?
I didn't get the voucher from you again?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:39 pm

Good morning to you,What do you mean by sending me the money despite my explanation to you?
Maybe you just don't want to, remember that it's Monday a week and it's usually stressful for me.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.