Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

captrachelyoung1@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

captrachelyoung1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 09, 2021 2:25 am

Hello dear, how are you doing doing today?

Header:

Return-Path: <janethormas7@gmail.com>
Reply-To: captrachelyoung1@gmail.com
From: "captrachelyoung1@gmai.com" <janethormas7@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2021 22:43:07 -0700
Message-ID: <CAN5DDfNUYT+pX4YwuenSaitCUDEitgbXVN7dwf1avRbkQOSFGg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello dear, how are you doing doing today?
To: captrachelyoung1@gmail.com
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: captrachelyoung1@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:20 pm

Reply received:

FIRST FORMART WITH PIC

Assalamu"alaikum
Dear,is my pleasure to be your friend,well my name is Capt Rachel Zainab Young a converted Islam.34 years old, single and never married, a native of of Norway Nationalize in Buffalo New York in United States.a a capt of 4th brigade 3rd infantry division/ICU Nurse working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Afghanistan on war against terrorism. Masha allah(Allah's will)

So tell me more about yourself,
What is Your Age--
what is Your marital status---
what is your profession/ Business----
and your hubbies/what did you like most

i am the only daughter of my parents,i lost my father after 2 years in service,after my 3years ranking as a captain my mother give up ghost,I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible for me to be alive till today after all my experience and trials in mission, i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date

Header:

Return-Path: <captrachelyoung1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 21:54:45 -0700
Message-ID: <CADPC=CRKtYKiok+OjqXyRUkF=L3n=eC+U+gGUd9i2Myt8ZitLg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FIRST FORMART WITH PIC

Stolen pictures received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:12 pm

Reply received:

dear i am so much happy for getting close to you,even though distance separates us,but through good friendship between us will keep us always close,i want you to know that i cherish our friendship if you will be kind and nice to me,a friend is someone who always care and understand her partner at any given time, many fake friend will walk in and out of your life,but only true friends will leave and remain a footprints in your heart, i feel happier than ever because friend in need is a friend indeed,hope our friendship will brings joy to us with a mutual understanding,

Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:00 pm

Reply received:

Honey i'm starting to fall in love with you

honey, I'm very sorry about my delay, please reply, I hope you understand the nature of my work, it does not allow me or gives me time to connect, but I will always write to you every day to make sure I keep in touch with you, and believing in good faith that I am in the right way with the right person, I have previously failed the victim with the wrong friends, which I think will never be repeated, I need a good and sincere man to be related to, because soon I will be retiring from the military to go find you in your country
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 15, 2021 8:51 pm

Reply received:

my darling,i want to tell you this now,i am really motivated with your cares,this is a secret,but i will open it up to you because your my true friend and a man with a good heart as i am sensing in my spirit,as i earlier told you i don't have mother/ father nor sister,i am all alone because my father died during 2 years i joined army within 3 years my mother died,so during one of our rescue mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the terrorist group, which we believed it was money meant for buying weapons and ammunition for terror attacks.

The amount of the money in the safe box is $6.600.000 Dollars and it was agreed by the 6 top officers present on that rescue mission that the money will be shared among us which we did. Out of the total fund my share was $1.1 Million Dollars one million one hundred thousand United States Dollars. I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of this money out of this country Afghanistan to your care until I come over to meet with you.

i need a reliable friend whom will receive it for me,pending my coming to meet him,so that i will start life with it,because i cant continue risky my life in this war zone,Isis/Taliban are killing our gallant men every day by day,So i need your sincere truth to assist me,Due military policy we are banned in handling money on mission,so i need your sincere approval because i have make an arrangement with a delivery company who will delivery it to your home address,there is no banking or financial institution every thing are been short down due to Afghanistan crisis,so the only means of sending money out from the country is via a delivery company

so you are advise to contact the delivery company with their details

Here are their email adress---
(infor.compascouriedeliverycompan@aol.com)
Name of the Manager Dr Hussain Ahmed,)

i have already informed them to expect the email of my partner who will recieve my parcel with his details
so contact them now,always from yours capt Rachel

read it properly and contact the delivery company
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: infor.compascouriedeliverycompan@aol.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:45 pm

Reply received:

Greetings Sir,
Compass Express delivery service is the pioneer of Express Courier industry in Asia and America the oldest in age (since 1964) and therefore it has the most job experience with the network throughout America and other parts of Middle East Asia (Yemen) (over 250 destination cities), powered by its own branches with own people and also own fleet of over 500 vehicles. With Compass Express in mind, all the problems of time saving, worrying, safety, and cost efficiency are answered..

Whereby the Compass courier delivery service Afghanistan head office have acknowledge the receipt of your mail,and instruction from Capt Rachel Young To deliver her personal Consignment to your door step whenever your address is been provided, Note the Content of the parcel is a briefcase containing sum of 1.1million dollars raw Cash which was instructed to be delivered to you,

You are noted to be aware that there will be a fee to paid in our transit Unite before the continuation of the delivery to your home address,and the fee will not be much, base on the condition of the capt Rachel in the military barrack she stated that their are restricted to handle nor touch cash in they mission that is why we accepted to secure the money under our care till she provide a recipient address who will receive the parcel for her,We will be awaiting for your full details such as

Full Name------
Direct Telephone Number---
Your home address--:Apt/Block Number----
Country Name----
Nationality----
Your Nearest Airport,----
Photocopy of Either your Passport/your Identity card

Note!Make sure that you will send the details as it been required,We ensure to deliver your parcel to your provided address without delay,We are licence to deliver parcel over 250 countries world wide without any interference,and be noted to make the provision of the customs clearance fee

Best Regards
Mrs. Nadia Ramah
Assistant Shipment Controller
Building #23161 Kentucky Drive
Bagram Airbase Afghanistan.
Tel : ( 93) (0)781348962 | Fax : ( 93) (0)78 5875424

Copyright © 2016 Compass Express Delivery Company LTD. All rights reserved
DISCLAIMER NOTICE:
Any information, statements or options contained in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and intended for the addressee only as given by the sender on behalf of Compass Express Delivery Company LTD. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete it permanently without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents as it may be unlawful, and notify the sender immediately. Compass Express Delivery Company LTD has taken every reasonable precaution to ensure that this message including attachment(s) has been scanned / swept for viruses and dangerous content by ITRM Mail Security, and is believed to be clean. However, Compass Express Delivery Company LTD cannot accept liability for any damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment

Header:

Return-Path: <infor.compascouriedeliverycompan@aol.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [66.163.191.205]
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 21:20:18 +0000 (UTC)
"infor. compascourie deliverycompany" <infor.compascouriedeliverycompan@aol.com>
Reply-To:
"infor. compascourie deliverycompany" <infor.compascouriedeliverycompan@aol.com>
To:
Message-ID: <954490030.3792190.1634419218618@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: compass courier delivery company details are urgently required
X-Mailer: WebService/1.1.19116 aolwebmail

+93781348962 / +93785875424 - the same phone numbers and contact details were previously reported on our forum here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... 23#p195495, with a fake delivery company pretending to be Compass Express Delivery - compassexpressdelivery.000webhostapp.com (no longer active).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

captrachelyoung234@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:30 pm

Same initial message also received from:

Return-Path: <miss.alima.adda@gmail.com>
Reply-To: captrachelyoung234@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 19:04:35 +0100
Message-ID: <CAEx92QBVzak-fR-VowvHFiNVpq+JFz2=Pmg0AUSZFuvh81AGeA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject:
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:12 pm

The recovery scam:

How are you over there in your country or anywhere else ? I believe you are fine and your family is doing well. I hope my mail meets you in good health today. I am very delighted and privileged to contact you again, after all this time, it takes destiny and courage to remember a Good friend like you and at the same time to show gratitude to you despite circumstances that made us separate and disrupted our transaction, which ultimately did not work out as we had expected.

The good news is that I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds transferred with the cooperation of a new partner. I want to use this opportunity to inform you that the transaction finally worked out successful and I am contacting you to let you know that I have left a cheque of ( $50.000 USD dollars in your Name to show appreciation of your past effort, I drop the cheque through Rev Father Charles Bernard, I meet him in UNITED KINGDOM when I and my husband traveled for final signing of the successful transaction. The reverend father is a good man who have a charity organization in REPUBLIC OF TOGO

I would like you to accept the cheque because this is from the bottom of my heart. I have raised and signed an International cheque draft $50.000 USD Dollars in your name for your past efforts and contribution as it were. I really appreciated your tremendous effort and contribution to start off and make things work to the stage you were unable to continue.
I believe the Rev Charles Bernard who is currently in TOGO for MISSION, will be free to post it to you quickly. You should contact him via his organization's private email address (rev.bernardcharles@yahoo.com) . Try to contact him now on how you will receive the cheque, try to inform me when you received the cheque so that we can give thanks to God and celebrate good life together. contact him through his email address. Good luck yours sincerely.
His contact email ...(rev.bernardcharles@yahoo.com)

Header:

Return-Path: <captrachelyoung1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 19:07:42 -0800
Message-ID: <CADPC=CTyyjP-KsVCF16ojotUp8Njz=U7BAYA0OJofVMWRkMY0Q@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Honey i'm starting to fall in love with you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.