Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

natamiskauamed@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

natamiskauamed@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:02 pm

How are you doing my male. I am delighted to welcome you here! I truly hope that sense will be reciprocal and we can find joint interests. Why did I turn to you? It's so easy, I'm looking for a friend, and I just hope that friend of mine with time will turn to me something bigger than just a friend. Do you see what I'm talking about? I have an interest only in long term relations, no playing or lying. That is particularly important. Internet is full of chances for new contacts, but I have never been doing this, at least, all of mine last efforts were bad luck for me, maybe it was just not the right time for this, but for now I get the feeling that it'll work out. Perhaps this is a female intuition? OK, now let me present myself. My name's Natalia. It's a common name for an ordinary Ukrainian girl. Yes, I am originally from Ukraine, you have probably heard about my country before. I'm young, I'm thirty-five, and I can understand that it's a fairly mature age for a serious relation. Therefore, the age difference does not scare me; quite the opposite, I know that I'm seeking for a matured man who's given with experience and good intellect. Besides, you are possibly interested what work I do, and so, I am a dentist, I'm working in little local dental clinic. My task is to provide people with great smiles, isn't this lovely? Here is a brief information about me, if you are interested, then I am asking you to give me reaction and write me an answering mail with brief info about you, probably you'll want telling me where you live, how old you are and what is your job. Talk to you soon.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: natamiskauamed@gmail.com

Best wishes, Nataliusya,

Header:

Return-Path: <hschroembges@t-online.de>
Received: from localhost (bHPAw4ZfQhss3nOnuDCfLUDFaPe5EQB61++J8bySftxeyXa89FDECTMibiGw6VEQqR@[185.220.100.255]) by fwd11.t-
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2021
Subject: Hello gentleman,

Orig IP: 185.220.100.255 | Orig ISP: F3 Netze E.v. | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/2818
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

natamiskauamed@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:59 pm

Good Day Dear! I am delighted to welcome you here! I very much hope that emotion will be relative and we've got common enthusiasm. Why am I writing to you? This is very simple, I look for a fellow, in the belief that friend of mine after a while would become to me greater than just a mate. Can you realize what I do mean? I am sorely concerned in serious relations, no playing or lying. That is particularly important. The Internet is rich in possibilities for new acquaintances, but I haven't deal with this, anyhow, all mine preceding tries didn't work, maybe it was just not the right time for this, but right now I sense that it will work. Perhaps this is a female intuition? OK, now let me present myself. My name is Natalia. It's a typical name for ordinary Ukranian woman. So, I am from Ukranine, maybe you heard about my nation before. I am young, I'm 35, and I understand that this is a mature enough age for a serious relationship. Thus, the age difference doesn't matter to me; quite the opposite, I realize that I need a mature man who's given with experience and good intellect. By the way, you are probably wondering what I'm doing, and so, I'm an orthodontist, I work in a small local dentistry. My job is to give people beautiful smiles, isn't this lovely? That's a quick presentation of me, if you are interested, then I ask you to give me feedback and write me an answering mail with brief info about you, maybe you want to tell me where you live, how old you are and what is your occupation. Talk to you soon.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my personal email: natamiskauamed@gmail.com

Best wishes, Nataliok,

Header:

Return-Path: <jcambras@cesca.es>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) ([62.102.148.69])
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 02:17:50 +0200
Message-ID: <38A0F72E596D05AD35DF09C412690512C4A39C94@unknown>
Subject: There you are my gentleman

Orig IP: 62.102.148.69 | Orig ISP: Ip-only Networks Ab | City: n/a | Country: Anonymous Proxy

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.