Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

stomatmed@gmx.com

Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:54 pm

Hey.
How was your day? I expect everything is all right.
I am creating my letter and I wish that you are common human. This is not my primary experience to find someone in Internet. My past connections turned out to be perverts.
Creating a serious relationship is the priority purpose. I pretend for this even after all the collapses. I will write a little about myself.
My name is Svetochka. I'm from UA-ukraine, lately I've been assuming more and more about changing my residency.
I am along 35y.o, I realize that it is too late, my years are running. Therefore, I don't have the time to act foolish games.
I am an educated, caring woman, as well as a nice housewife. I work in dentistry. I have no financial troubles.
It is the outline of my life. When our goals match, you could answer me. Correspond about youself!
When we are interested in each other, I think we will have an ability. Now the choice is yours.
Please write to me on this mail stomatmed@gmx.com
I will be looking forward for your letter. Sveta.

Header:

Return-Path: <giupeppe.83@tim.it>
Received: from [188.37.2.6] (188.37.2.6) by smtp221t.alice.it (9.0.032.02) (authenticated as giupeppe.83@tim.it)
id 5EF5764500002776;
Fri, 26 Jun 2020
Reply-To: svitlana <vkclhsy@mail.com>
Subject: dream of eternal

Orig IP: 188.37.2.6 | Orig ISP: Vodafone Portugal - Communicacoes Pessoais S.a. | City: Lisbon | Country: Portugal

Post a reply