Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com

Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:04 pm

Hey there! Did you receive the letters I wrote for you? I wrote about that we encountered a couple of years ago on the Internet. But our link got disrupted. It wasn't on me. That's just how the situation unfolded.
However, I didn’t mean to break our contact because we had a lot in common. It was easy for me to talk with you. I realize that you might be angry with me because I haven’t answered to you for a long time.
My parents got unwell, and I needed to assist them. I believe you'll grasp my situation.
Have your life changed? What's new in your life? I genuinely hope that we'll pick up our communication soon.

Header:

Return-Path: <nobody@tapetemagico.tur.br>
Message-ID: <6569e170.650a0220.c91cf.5365SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
Received: from vps.27211865.llhost-inc.eu (unknown [45.155.121.67]) by corp15.sercomtel.com.br (Postfix) with
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2023 16:36:32 +0300
Reply-To: Scarlett <ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com>
Subject: Hey!

Orig IP: 45.155.121.67 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Hong Kong

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3970

ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com

Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:09 pm

Apologies I didn't get in touch to you earlier. I didn't have the chance because I was engrossed in work. If you haven't forgotten, I work as a designer. I had to go to another city for my new project.
I trust you're still keen in communicating with me? I've attached my photos to refresh your memory. I really hope you like them.
Share us more about yourself. What kind of relationship are you looking for? I can provide you friendship or maybe more. But, as they say, time will tell.
I can say about myself that I am social, and it is easy for you to communicate with me. So, at the very least, you'll have a friend!
Eagerly forward to your response.

Header:

Return-Path: <postmaster@nhp.asia>
Received: from [45.155.121.168] (port=55943 helo=vps.36547529.llhost-inc.eu) by vps41965.inmotionhosting.com
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 09:47:35 +0300
Reply-To: Zoe <ktzyuerlsmj@gmail.com>
Subject: Hello!

Orig IP: 45.155.121.168 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Hong Kong

Post a reply