Site logo

Advert.
Switch to full style
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

magdana_love24682@outlook.com

Sat Nov 25, 2023 2:53 pm

Good afternoon! Lovely the stranger, I wish to be assured, as you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and lovely the woman? My name is Magdana I hope, that to you my photo. I search someone with whom my life to change to the best. I very much interesting, opened and optimistical the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from it. Therefore I have addressed in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future. My purpose - to meet the beloved of all my life. I very much hope, that you this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most important moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our correspondence, therefore I am more than information on I will tell about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: magdana_love24682@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience. All kind, Magdana

Header:

Return-Path: <ccq55290@syd.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (182.52.86.234) by msrg1061.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 13:50:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CDA62950B77B6F0294C0AC996839B947DAD57FA9@unknown>
Subject: and then Cupid flew!

Orig IP: 182.52.86.234 | Orig ISP: Tot Public Company Limited | City: Songkhla | Country: Thailand

Gallery: https://scamsurvivors.com/piwigo/index. ... egory/3961

magdana_love24682@outlook.com

Wed Nov 29, 2023 12:47 pm

Kind time of days! Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and good the woman? My name Magdana I think, that you from me in delight. I wish to meet someone with whom my life will be balanced and interesting. I very much cheerful, kind and optimistical the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from it. So I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet present the man for stable relations and marriages further. Dream of all my life - to find the beloved of all my life. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be glad if we find our common interests, and our meeting - the most significant moment in our future. At present I do not know, how much you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason in more details I will tell about myself in the following letter.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private email: magdana_love24682@outlook.com

With impatience I wait your letter with big impatience. Kiss, Magdana,

Header:

Return-Path: <support@maxline.co.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [162.243.195.11]) by maxpress.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id D46AE122B29;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2023 22:39:01 +0100
Message-ID: <3E0C7C2257E9559B085DEC966BBBA76994ECFE0C@unknown>
Subject: two halves of one whole,

Orig IP: 162.243.195.11 | Orig ISP: Digitalocean-asn | City: New York | Country: United States

Post a reply