Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Brunk W. Conley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Brunk W. Conley

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 3:11 pm

On single123:

Hello Beautiful, My name is Sergent Matt Conley from the US Army.I saw your profile and it was interesting and captivating.I must tell you the truth that you look
good.You can also reach me on my Facebook account name is (Sgt Matt Conley)my email address is(sgt.mattconley@yahoo.com)my yahoo messenger id is(sgt.mattconley)just add me with those ones so that we can talk more.

Profile elements:

Conley - no picture
I am: Man
Seeking a:Woman
State: New York
City: New York

Zip Code: 10001
Religion: Christian / Catholic
Ethnicity: Native American

My name is Sergent Matt Conley, I am from the United States Army, I am looking for a well behave,kind and a God fearing woman here that will lead to marriage

Image - stolen image of Command Sergeant Major Brunk W. Conley.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.mattconley@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 3:13 pm

On Facebook,

Sgt Matt Conley aka sgtmatt.conley
Worked at United States Army
Studied at United States Military Academy
Lives in Kabul, Afghanistan
From Queens, New York

Joined Facebook April 5, 2013

On his wall:

Oh God Help me.my Daughter is in the hospital bed now
- at May 21
Sgt. Michael C. Cable is dead. RIP

Stolen images used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: sgt.mattconley@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 30, 2013 3:19 pm

Email:

Hi, here are some of my pics.i will also like to see yours too.

Header:

Return-Path: <sgt.mattconley@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.220.69.6]
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.145.547
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 01:24:00 -0700 (PDT)

Originating IP: 41.220.69.6
Originating ISP: Vgc Communication
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

commander.brunk@yahoo.com

Unread postby mysticangel5455 » Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:00 pm

I just got an add request from this guy commander.brunk@yahoo.com. Hes on datehookup, same photos.
mysticangel5455
New survivor

Re: commander.brunk@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:27 am

Thanks for the update, mysticangel5455. Do not accept his request. Most important, dont tell him he is reported here.

On Facebook,

Brunk Michael aka brunk.conley.75
Works at The U.S. Army
Studied at Arizona State University
Lives in Karachi, Pakistan
From Mesa, Arizona
Joined Facebook April 13, 2013

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

jerrywconley@yahoo.com

Unread postby jmata1977 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:33 pm

Now using the name Jerry Conley, on SKOUT.
Email: jerrywconley@yahoo.com
On Facebook:
Jerry Conley
Works at The U.S. Army
Studied at San Francisco State University
Lives in Colorado Spring, CO
From Colorado Spring, CO
Joined face book June 24, 2014
Born January 1, 1970

Profile from SKOUT:
" i am 42,originally from Philly but reside in Houston and have a place in Washington , i am a command Sgt major in army ( national security guard ) a single dad of a lovely 17years old girl . i love outdoors mostly the beach , love fishing , camping , cooking and trying new things , i love country music , dancing , comedy movies , i am a disciplinarian loll .. but easy to be with i love french fries , eat anything , don't smoke , drink occasionally i am rather single than be weird , i don't do drugs , i believe there is God .. i hope to find the right woman to bring back love to my life , my ex was one of the victims of 911 it was a shock but i am getting over it .. i don't wanna be bothered by anyone below 30years old i wanna meet a matured heart .. i am an open book just ask me and i will tell you more .. "
jmata1977
New survivor

Re: jerrywconley@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:38 pm

Hello, jmata1977,

Thank you for sharing with us the details you have about this scammer. If he sent you emails, can you post, please, the first ones you received (those ones where he is talking about himself)? Don't forget, please, to remove your name from the text, before posting. The scammers are using scripts and the same text it is sent to more victims in the same time. Your info about this one may save someone else soon.

About the scammer now:

On FB:

Getting ready for retirement ... hope to meet that right woman

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Sgt. Brunk W. Conley

Unread postby jmata1977 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:44 pm

He never emailed me. He contacted me overnight on SKOUT but it will not let me copy the message for some reason. Anytime someone using a military photo contacts me Im always on high alert so I immediately Googled the pic.

jmata1977
New survivor

cbrunkw@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:54 pm

Angel Return:

Hey my name is Brunk and I am new on this internet thing, Are you truly honest with that profile of yours because i believe in the match making, you can be my ideal woman. Only honesty is what i require from you. i'd like to find someone who's open, honest and God fearing. Your looks are not what i mean but your innermost person, You can write to my email cbrunkw@yahoo.com or txt me on 724-740-8709 Am waiting to hear back from you soon.

Screen name: Williams ACosta
Male / Divorced
52 - Colorado Springs / United States
Current Location Lagos/ Nigeria

Its hard to describe myself I would have to say that I am attractive, confident, intelligent and independent, with a very nurturing side. I am loyal to friends and family and consider myself to be truly blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. I love to travel and meet new people, yet cherish my time at home. I have a great career and have an outgoing personality. I have had some very serious relationships over the years, but just have not meet the right person yet. I firmly believe that everything in life is timing, so I remain hopeful in the search for my soul mate. Chemistry and a sense of humor is a must, as is spontaneity and a love of children. I also enjoy traveling and am a pretty down to earth guy, love to laugh and like to make people laugh ---caring-- affectionate --love to cuddle.

Looking for special woman to wine me and dine me,and let's see what we can get together next.

Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 164
Weight(kg) 94
Relationship Status Divorced
Occupation Military
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Stolen pictures used:

brunk.PNG

brunk1.PNG
brunk1.PNG (284.11 KiB) Viewed 6337 times

brunk2.PNG

brunk4.PNG

+17247408709

Owner is supposedly based in Wampum, PA
VoIP - Bandwidth.com CLEC
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

conleymaj@yahoo.com

Unread postby dusty3000 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:47 am

conleymaj@yahoo.com this is the email used by this man who claims to be widowed and once divorced. Everything seemed fine until he wanted me to sent money to an account that he choose so he could wire me money. When I continued to tell him I did not have the money he broke it off.

You did nothing to me babe .. You are the best woman I have ever had in my entire life... Please pardon me again its the yahoo messes up... I'm using my son cellphone now to talk with you
dusty3000
New survivor

Next

Return to Romance scams.