Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Was recently blackmailed on chatroulette got out aye OK!

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

Was recently blackmailed on chatroulette got out aye OK!

Unread postby faintofheart » Thu May 02, 2013 12:27 am

Ok I was recently blackmailed after having sxual chat with a girl i met on chatroullette, :evil: but everything turned out fine.

after having some kinky video chat she then showed me a video of myself and promised to show everyone on my freinds list of facebook and skype if i did not send her 500$,

I immediatly blocked her on skype and facebook and ignored her demands, no video were ever sent,

so if you end up in the same situation i did i suggest not panicking, do not comply and quickly block the scammer on all applications youve added him/her on. The blackmailer most likely WILL NOT send any videos out of you, the worste thing you can do is comply because they will simply continue to blackmail you,

IMy blackmailers (fake) identidy on face book was katrina from morroco
and skype name was KATY
faintofheart
New survivor

Re: Was recently blackmailed on chatroulette got out aye OK!

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 02, 2013 5:06 pm

faintofheart,

Do you have the EXACT details about the scammer? "Katy" or "Katrina" dont help...
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby theyhackedmemama » Fri May 03, 2013 5:59 am

I was hacked by the same person today. She is from Morocco and her name is "Katherina Pursey" on Skype. She threatened me with sending a video to my facebook contacts as well. One important thing to note: the hacker is not using a recorded webcam. She is recording live because I asked her to wave and she waved right back. I asked her to remove her clothes...you get the point. Please beware of any young ladies on Chatroulette from Morocco!
theyhackedmemama
New survivor

Unread postby firefly » Fri May 03, 2013 6:17 am

The Morocco scammers using the screen name Chaterina Pursey are very active ones.

We have different reports with different stolen images about this scren-name here:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2045
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=6202
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=7136

Please, take a look and let us know which set of stolen images was used in your case.

To know what do to to protect yourself, please read viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580. Do not forget to post the exact details used by your scammer. Those info can save other potential victims.

And about:
One important thing to note: the hacker is not using a recorded webcam. She is recording live because I asked her to wave and she waved right back
- maybe here you have a answer - the scammer used a free software available online, see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=5209.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby fruitytuna » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:22 am

I think I may have just been contacted by the same person, although she changed her name to Katherine Anne, at least on Skype. Her chat roulette name was still Katy though. She made sure that I gave my real name before she had us move over to Skype, and then sent me links to all the people I had listed as family on Facebook to show she was serious. I went a little drastic though, seeing as she already had a recording and links to my friends facebooks. I said that my friends just convinced me not to kill myself the week prior, and that she changed my mind. I then held up a knife and flipped her the bird before cutting the feed.

These people are extremely smart, she kept me on edge the whole time and made sure my webcam was on so she could see what I was doing. After my little stunt I immediately removed everyone from my family list on Facebook, changed my name as I was unable to deactivate my account, and changed my URL. It is important not to panic and to stay calm and collected, and also to act quickly and precisely.

This just happened to me a little over an hour ago, so I'm still a little shaken up

This is what she looked like, it was her third icon on chat roulette and her primary on Skype too. It was actually her and she responded in real time
fruitytuna
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:39 am

Please go here and fill out all of the details in the form. There are thousands of katherine anne's and katy's in skype.
We need the exact profile id.
http://blackmailscams.com

Follow all of the steps after the form to protect yourself from here on out.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com