Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

my story just happened SkypeID jhazmine.lamsen

Scammers blackmailing people over webcam footage or photographs. Sometimes referred to as "sextortion". Your first port of call should be www.blackmailscams.com for the steps needed.

my story just happened SkypeID jhazmine.lamsen

Unread postby j-man36 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:36 pm

Hi I am new to this site and while searching on google about online extortionist 's which I am most recently a victim of and am feeling like quite the idiot for having known better but still falling for a scam. While having dealt with yet another blow to my personal life,I decided to give online dating a try on Cupid.com than I received one of their special offers to join one of their sister sites Cheeky Lovers.com but only for a short while. Well having only had it for 4 days I was chatting with this one girl who went by the name of Jhazmine Lamsen and than having been alone for so long I accepted her invite last night to a private cam show on Skype after she asked me to add her to Facebook and she says why are you not part taking part let's have some naughty fun so I joined in and than after she was done she says to me do you know this person and it was the list of my sitter's , my 3 nieces and my mother's Facebook e-mail.Than she's like I love your video Babe do want to post it or delete it and I was like delete it and she says on one condition and than I knew what she was going to ask and that was for money for it $500 to be precise to be paid by 10am to someone in the Philippines named Gabby Santiago and that I should do this at Western Union and than give her the info. I am now panicking thinking oh my God what have I done. She also says not to block her on Facebook or Skype. So naturally like any panic stricken person I agree to and she gives me the contact info. I couldn't sleep all night I even missed work afraid of what will happen if she sends the video to my contact's Facebook e-mail.So naturally I contact the local police and fill out a report online and than they have me go and fill out one on Phonebusters which works with the federal police. But still scared I went and paid her shaking the whole time. Than told her on Skype that her money was there to which she said I need $500 more and I was like I don't have that it took lot to get this and she says that she will give me time to come up with the money and to pay it by march10th at 10am. Than she says she will get back to me later when she gets the money , I just know she will tell me that she didn't get it and that I need to send some more. So long story short I have unfriended her and blocked her as to your advice on one of your other articles and changed my Facebook info and security settings now I just have to block her on Skype. But before I read your page I reported her page and it wasn't until than now that I read your advice saying not to. I know they say not to pay because they will never leave you alone and they will keep asking for more money. I know I did the wrong thing by paying once already but I was trying to protect my family.
j-man36
New survivor

Re: my story just happened

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Online blackmail. Read this first. viewtopic.php?f=20&t=580

Please read that entire topic. Here are the main points in it:
DO NOT PAY THEM! They will only be back for more money over and over until you stop.
Unfriend them then Block them in FB, change your FB username and picture. Increase your privacy settings in FB. Block them in Skype. Put Google Alerts on your name, and report any videos to the host of the website to close them. Do not answer any unknown emails, delete them without opening them, and do not accept any new friend on skype or FB.

If any of the details that you have are different to what is posted here, please post them.
Many other victims can be warned, can be saved the hurt you experienced, or can get help here.

Please post all the scammer's details:

What is scammer's FB account profile link? Not just the Name you see on the account, as many people can share the same name, but the profile link in the address bar, the URL.
What is scammer's EXACT Skype Profile name and details there? (Right-click mouse on her name in Skype.)
any other details of scammer.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Ruffled Feathers » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi j-man36,
I am sorry to learn you were scammed. Can you please post as much information as you can about this scammer, facebook profile, her name, who to pay and where to pay.
Do you still have her skype details? If so can you post those as well.
Did they tell you where they would post the video?
You can set your google alerts to your own name, and if the video is posted you can have it removed immediately by telling them that it contains inappropriate content.
Please follow all the instructions on our foum page regarding blackmail scams/sextortion.
once you have them blocked they will eventually go away --- if they can't find you they move on quickly, this is a hit and run money grab.
The fact they have threatened to inform your fb friends, once you have them locked out they no longer have that information.
Please feel free to come to the chat room, there are people there that can help you get through this.
Take care, you will be OK.
RF
A scammer is only as good as the fear he creates.
Ruffled Feathers
Senior survivor

Unread postby j-man36 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 am

sUre here are the details I had them written down her FB profile name was Jhazmine Lamsen and it said she was studying dental at NYU, I wrote down her Skype details is this jhazmine.lamsen ,mobile# 13476891270 location-New York,Empire States,United States, Gender-Female, Birthdate-5th aug,1988, Language-english. She told me togo to Western Union and and send the money to Gabby Santiago, Country: Philippines, Province: Neuva Eciya Cabanuatan City. jhazmine lamsen 12:18 AM
i love your video babe.. would you like it too?
12:19 AM
do you want to post it ?
12:19 AM
or do you want me to delete your video?jhazmine lamsen 12:19 AM
okay babe i will delete it.. but i have one conditionjhazmine lamsen 12:20 AM
send me some money..then i will not post your video and i will delete it..okayjhazmine lamsen 12:21 AM
don't worry its just a little thing..
12:21 AM
500jhazmine lamsen 12:22 AM
yes i will delete it promise..and i will gone..im not disturbing you..jhazmine lamsen 12:23 AM
okay go to western union office..then send the money there..okayjhazmine lamsen 12:25 AM
whats time is it there nowjhazmine lamsen 12:25 AM
okay send the money at the 10am in the morning..okay?
12:26 AM
don't block me on skype and facebook.jhazmine lamsen 12:27 AM
okay babe here's the info.jhazmine lamsen 12:27 AM
name: gabby santiago

province: nueva ecija

city: cabanatuan city
12:28 AM
after you send the money ..send to me the control number , and name of jhazmine lamsen 12:27 AM

12:28 AM
after you send the money ..send to me the control number , and name of sender, and name of reciever, and amount okay?, and name of reciever, and amount okayjhazmine lamsen 12:27 AM

city: cabanatuan cityjhazmine lamsen 12:30 AM
yes ..i promise..
12:30 AM
don't worry ..i will delete it..
12:30 AM
but i have a one condition again.jhazmine lamsen 12:31 AM
http:/ /tinyurl.com/vipcam02
12:31 AM
click and register there...
12:31 AM
let me knowif you are done.jhazmine lamsen 12:32 AM
site...
12:37 AM
are you done?
12:40 AM
still there ?
12:43 AM
??!jhazmine lamsen 12:44 AM
okay..
12:44 AM
so i'll wait the control number okay?
12:44 AM
10 amjhazmine lamsen 12:46 AM
babe just send the control number on my facebook..got it?
12:46 AM
and name of reciever
12:46 AM
and name of jhazmine lamsen 12:46 AM
and amount jhazmine lamsen 12:48 AM
okay.. i am online tomorrow..
12:48 AM
send the complete details on my facebook okay.jhazmine lamsen 12:49 AM
okay,,,make it sure..night..jhazmine lamsen 12:50 AM
okay,,online you at the mornig..
12:50 AM
jhazmine lamsen 12:52 AM
okay
1:43 AM
jhazmine lamsen 1:45 AM
are you going to send nowjhazmine lamsen 1:50 AM
okay i will wait until 9am.jhazmine lamsen 1:51 AM
okay sorry 10am. .
9:49 AM
hello jhazmine lamsen 9:49 AM
are you done to send nowjhazmine lamsen 9:50 AM
okay whats the control numberjhazmine lamsen 9:51 AM
how muchjhazmine lamsen 9:52 AM
what sender name ?
9:52 AM
and name of recieverjhazmine lamsen 9:55 AM
okay hold on..
9:55 AM
i'll check
10:11 AM
still therejhazmine lamsen 10:12 AM
okay i need another $jhazmine lamsen 10:14 AM
but i need another 500$ but not now...i'll give you a time to raise it.jhazmine lamsen 10:17 AM
i yes i will delete it promise..but i need another,jhazmine lamsen 10:19 AM
march 10 .?
10:20 AM
is that okayjhazmine lamsen 10:22 AM
yes ..but make sure..that you will send ..another 500$ on the date that we talked in the same info that i gave to you...okay? .
10:22 AM
i'll let you know later when i already get the money.jhazmine lamsen 10:23 AM
okay we have a deal now..same time on march 10..10am..okay..

This was all of what she told me on Skype I cut out what I said because it has my name on it and I don't want my name known.
j-man36
New survivor

Unread postby j-man36 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:37 am

After reading other testimonials on here about similar cases I immediately blocked her on Skype,unfriended and Blocked on FB and changed my name , profile pic's and strengthened my security settings, now I am going to go to get google alerts set to my name.I have found your website very helpful so far and I hope the additional info I provided will help others. I will continue to drop back continually because I can't live in fear and neither should others!
j-man36
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:17 am

+13476891270
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* Broadwing Communications, Llc - Ny
Part of Level 3 Communications, provider of VOIP local numbers. Scammer can be located anywhere in the world.

Scammer's Skype avatar:

Thanks for posting all of the addition information. We do not want your words or details, just the scammers.
This is fine. After you set up Goggle alerts, manually Google yourself to see if there is anything presently on the web. Then, you will get emails for any future posts after the time that you set up the alerts.

Go read this topic to help you move forward, j-man36: Closure. When will this all end? NEW! Coping Strategies!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4509
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

jhazmine.lamsen on Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:44 am

On Facebook,
Jhazmine Lamsen aka jhazmine.lamsen
Works at taking up dentistry
Studied at NYU College of Dentistry
Female
Friends: 280
Joined Facebook November 26, 2012

Stolen images used:

The pictures ar stolen from different online galleries, real name of the owner seem to be Jordan.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Skype gwen lucas gwen.lucas069 FB gwen.luas.3

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:34 am

Reported from the chatroom: New scammer profile name, same person to pay.

Met scammer at benaughty.com name there is gwen681

Skype name: gwen lucas
Skype ID name: gwen.lucas069
BD: Sunday, April 09, 1989
English
Female

FB gwen.luas.3
FB avatar picture:

Person to pay:
gabby santiago
Last edited by Wayne on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: added where they met scammer.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Re: gwen.luas.3 on FB

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:11 pm

On Facebook,
Gwen Luas aka gwen.luas.3
Lives in Kansas City, Kansas
From Kansas City, Kansas
Female
389 friends
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: my story just happened SkypeID jhazmine.lamsen

Unread postby j-man36 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:22 am

It has now been two weeks since I was scammed and have done everything that was recommended on this site. I had not heard from my scammer since.My scammer did though message my 13 year old niece on Facebook looking for me and she did not reply, she asked who this was and I told her not to talk to them that they were a scammer looking for money from people. She than blocked this person from her Facebook and changed her security settings so only friends can message her. I have not heard anything from anyone else in my friends list from Facebook about this person, so thankfully they have gone away and hopefully they will stay gone. My life is going back to normal, I even have gone back to my writing again and have met a very nice & fun girl at the gym I attend who I have a lot of stuff in common with and we had coffee together the other day .I just wanted to say thanks for all your help in my time of need,I am now way more aware of the scammers out there by reading the stories and info on all types of scams on this site. To anyone else reading this LISTEN to the advice given on this site they know what they are talking about! But if we listen to the advice , be more aware of the scammers out there than we win and they don't! The scammers are the real cowards, they have to hide behind false identities and hurt people, one day karma will get them back and God will punish them. Thanks again and I will continue to keep reading this so I might be able to help others as well who have just gone through this.
j-man36
New survivor

Next

Return to Blackmail/Sextortion - www.blackmailscams.com