Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Alex Jay - Alexjay848@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Alex Jay - Alexjay848@yahoo.com

Unread postby Diana111 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:11 am

From Alex Jay:
April 18, 2012

Hello xxxx,
How was your night i hope that you really have a good night rest? Baby you are very Cute, i really want to live the rest of my life with you, i want to love you,give you my heart,my soul,my body and everything thing that you can think of, i will be waiting to chat with you this evening and i can wait to do that, hear from you soon.
Alex

Sent me an email from the Zoomers site, he's on person.com, tagged, singlesburg and now on Zoosk.
Goes by the names: Alex Jay, Alex Thomas, Wahl Grant and Roland Ricardo 77 (facebook). I just tracked him to Zoosk.

IP tracked to Nigeria. :D

I kept asking him for photos so I could get all of the ones he's been scamming with.

He was dumb enough to place a computer to computer call and he had a thick african accent. Couldn't believe he was that dumb! :lmao:

Diana111
New survivor

Re: Alex Jay - Alexjay848@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:18 am

Hello, Diana111,

good work !

Can you post the header, please? (of course without your email adress there).

Your infos about this scammer can save other potential victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:19 am

Thanks, Diana111, for this scammer's information. Do you have the headers/IP for his email? Did he ask for money in any email? If so, please post that.
Welcome to ScamSurvivors and thanks for taking the time to post to help save others. :D

EDit: Ahhh! Firefly beat me to the headers. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby Diana111 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 am

Header info on Alex Jay:

Received: from [176.61.143.109] by web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 19 Aug 2012 18:38:11 BST

He never got to ask me for money....didn't make it that far. :D

He told me he was from Alberta, a real estate contractor working in South Africa, returning to Canada next month and wanting to purchase a house. When he IM'd me he told me to start looking for houses. HAAAAA.......as if!!!!!!!

I spent a lot of time tracking this scammer down. I did a google image search on the photo he sent me and found him on r/s.com. They IP'd him to be in Nigeria a while back.

A BIG Thank You to all of the people that manage the scammer alert sites!

I feel like I just slayed a monster! :D I will continue to keep an eye on this guy and get him listed on every scammer site there is:P
Diana111
New survivor

Unread postby Diana111 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:41 am

I sent a message to Zoomersingles site staff as well. He deleted his profile but I sent them the images anyway.
Diana111
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:32 am

IP address [?]: 176.61.143.109
IP country code: US
IP address country: United States
IP address state: n/a
IP address city: n/a
IP address latitude: 38.0000
IP address longitude: -97.0000
ISP of this IP [?]: Deepak Mehta FIE
Organization: Virtual Networks

Your IP posted traces here^^.

Also, please take note of a very important point about reporting scammers. :!:

Never contact free dating websites or social sites to report scammers to close their free profiles.
This is counter-productive. Victims need to find posts made on antiscam websites. If you go and close their profiles, the information that is posted about them everywhere is now worthless. The scammer will open a new profile and email in less than 60 seconds, and be up and running again, taking his victims with him.

Please leave all free profiles alone. Do not ever report them to the social site hosts. Doing this does not hurt them, but it hurts many victims. Thanks for complying. :)

We have not yet posted this important point, as we are newly created website, but I will add it to our FAQ,
here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=337

"Slaying monsters" is cool. 8-) But make sure the scammer is never tipped off in any way that you know he is a scammer. Just post his details, and keep him in the dark about it. The longer he says in the dark and has no idea that his details are posted, the more victims that can be saved. This is the game we play:
Saving others, not "busting scammers" by letting them know that they are exposed. ;) Thanks for joining the fight.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Diana111 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:55 am

Hi Slaphappy,

I didn't delete his profile, he told me he was deleting it 'cause he found the woman of his dreams.

I did check Zoomers after he had IM'd me on Monday and he was no longer on the site.
Diana111
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:30 am

Ok, Diana111. Sometimes scammers will tell you they are "closing profile," when the truth is that another person reported them. Other times they will do it, and make you do the same, to keep you to themselves and away from all the other scammers looking for victims.

Your mentioning closing profiles, brought up an important point that was not mentioned yet in any detail as I recall. My post was meant for all readers, and now we have a FAQ post about it. Carry on! :D
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

frankscott2014@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:21 am

On net log,

Hi, how are you doing? My name is Frank and I hope we can get to know each other more better, as I am interested in you and I seek a good relationship with a nice and loving woman that i will love forever. I am that kind of man that knows how to make a woman happy and bring out the best in her. I believe in long distance relationship, and I am willing to relocate for love. We could get along over the email, as I am not constant here on the site. frankscott2014@yahoo.com... take good care of yourself... Frank

Profile elements:

fsco2013
male - 52 years
563 visitors since 2 February 2013.

Name
frank scott
Date of birth
25/12/1960
Native language
English
Looking for
Friendship
Relationship
Love status
Single
I fancy
Women

The image used for this profile is the first picture reported above.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Frank Scott <frankscott2014@yahoo.com>

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:24 am

Email:

Hi xxx,

thank you so much for writing me back over the email.. How are you doing? I hope you are having a wonderful weekend... As you know, My name is Frank. I am originally from Germany, but presently living here in the US. I have also lived in Australia and in Canada as well...

I am a very nice and loving man,caring,passionate and I have so much love in me to give to that woman who would be there for me and love me unconditionally, which I would do the same for her. I have a open and soft heart, I do not know how to cheat and I have never double dated before. I love to be happy with my woman and always make her feel good when ever we are together. I love to give her the best things in life and also take her out to places she has never been before. I am a fun loving man and I love to have fun with my woman at all times. I'd love to know more about you on your emotions, your likes and dislikes, what kind of job you have, what you do for fun and also what you want from a man.

I am single never been married. Although I was into a very serious relationship that would have lead to marriage and lasted forever, but death took her from me. I lost her to Cancer 3years back and all those dreams of being with her forever were all gone. I really missed her so much and if there was a way to bring her back, I would.. But life goes on.. I have moved on with life and I am seeking a serious relationship with a woman of love and cares.. I came on the site to seek for that one woman who I will love and be loved back. I still have my cares and passions in me, I still know how to love and care for a woman. I still know how to romance and cuddle a woman when ever she needs it.. The words of love and passions still runs in me and I still have that love and tenderness which a woman seeks for in her man. I still know how to handle a woman on bed and make sweet love with her. I seek for a woman who would love me unconditionally the same way I would love her too. I seek for a long and everlasting relationship till death do us by. I do not like cheating nor double dating. So I expect my woman not to do the same. I don't smoke, but I drink occasionally. It is fine if my woman smokes nor drink but not a hard drinker. I am the only child of my parent, and they are both late. I have a uncle, but we do not keep in touch due to certain issues in the past.

For my work, I am into buying and selling of raw metallic materials such as steels and metals. This materials are refined and used for the production of iron, zinc, aluminum, coppers and other metallic substance. I travel for my business and it is always fun when I visit different cities or countries to do business in there. I love my business so much, as It helps to see new place and gives me ideals of how a state or city looks like not just watching them on TV alone. lol!!

Now Its your turn to tell me about you.. lol I hope I did not give you a reason to sleep off while reading me. lol!

I would be looking forward in reading from you again
Take good care of yourself for me.
Frank

Header:

Received: from [41.138.182.143]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.134.513
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:05:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Good to read back from you over the email...

Originating IP: 41.138.182.143
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.