Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

unitednation_angency@programmer.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

unitednation_angency@programmer.net

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Your Kind Attention
United Nation Agency <unitednation_angency@programmer.net> Today at 13:14
To
Message body
UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION
From Mark Edward
Legal/Admin Dept, United Nation (UN) Agency on
contracts/Inheritance,Funds Recovery/ In Africa
Address. 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Ecowas Building
Asokoro District, Federal capital Territory Abuja
Tel+2348027660664

Attn Beneficiary

Sir/Madam,

I’ am Barrister Mark Edward of United Nation Agency on contracts/Inheritance, Funds Recovery/ In Sub Sahara Africa, base on meeting held with world financial bodies, governments and nongovernmental agencies / human right activists who come together to deliberates on the issues concerning complains submitted by some foreign contractors/companies that executed contracts with governments of some countries of Africa on the ill treatment melted on them while pursing their contracts claims, which still unpaid till date and their looses of huge amount of their hard earn money in pursuit of the claim of their unpaid contracts funds without success.

In context of such development,UN sees it right to be involved because we sees such act as misconducts/ misdeed and ill treatment to Humanity and for this, this agency was set up

In due of our official assignment we come in contact with your unpaid contract file, but in our crucial verification and investigation concerning payment files for preparation for the immediate release of funds to beneficiaries,we founds some irregularities and misconducts as it affects your as beneficiary,on our arrival we have come across some few documentary that hurt our imagination and we find it necessary to inquire if you are dead or alive because in your file that contains few information about you,We confirmed/a shocking news that you had a fatal accident that left you with a broken spinal cord which impaired your ability to hear or speak

In order words,we have been officially informed that you are now invalid,deaf and dumb which occurred from the motor accident as confirmed by a written affidavit submitted by your next of kin/partner Mr. Austin Adams and your lawyer Mr.Kenneth Abel,that you have appointed them to oversee your transaction and have giving Mr.Austin Adams power of Attorney to claim your fund on your behalf and the fund should be released into the bank account they have presented

This information is provided to us by your partner/ next of kin Mr. Adams Austin with your Lawyer who also submitted a sworn affidavit that Mr.Austin Adams is your next of kin,that you appointed them to oversee this transaction and that your fund should be released into the bank account they have presented in Luxembourg

Furthermore, your lawyer and your next of kin has presented to us this documents to portray that you have willed your funds to him Mr. Austin Adams and has given him a Power of Attorney to take over your transaction and claim your outstanding funds accordingly.

In view of the sympathetic and sensible nature of this report,we sympathize with you on your ill health condition,for this development we obliged to confirm this story from you before taking action in favor of your next of kin /lawyer by writing you this email to know if you are valid of health or not, or we should release your funds to your chosen next of kin and the your funds into his bank account

Please confirm the validity of this report and state clearly whether you are invalid,deaf and dumb arising from your auto accident.

To further convince us that you are alive or in good health and that you are very person that owns this fund I would prefer you call/email me immediately you receive this message otherwise, we will have no other choice but to act accordingly and release the funds to your next of kin Mr. Austin Adams

Expecting to receive your call and email
Yours Faithfully
Mark Edward
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

joshuaumar602@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:29 am

Dear Sir,

following the Federal Executive Council Decision and approval by the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR), Managing Director/ CEO Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and the release of funds by the Chief Financial Office (NNPC BOARD), I wish to inform you that approval has been given and funds released for the payment of your entire outstanding contract sum.

Be informed that all matters relating to verification, information and documentation including payment for contracts executed are now under my control and supervision. The sum of 2 billion dollars acquired from the on-going petroleum subsidy removal has been approved for payment of all foreign indebted contractors.

A Signal has been sent to the office of the Chief Financial Officer NNPC to effect your payment and eleven other contractors within; the next seventy two (72) hours. You are advised immediately to contact Mr. Joshua Umar, on his telephone number: +2348027660664 Email:joshuaumar602@gmail.com for the immediate transfer of your long overdue contract payment.

This office will ensure that adequate attention and priority is given to your contract file. Finally you are advised to adhere to the instruction of the Chief Financial Officer NNPC to enable his office release your contract sum to you within the stipulated time.

Beneficiaries, who fail to comply with the above instruction, shall not be considered for payment.

Congratulation in advance

Yours Faithfully,
Adebayo Olawale Edun.
Ministry of Finance
Federal Ministry of Finance,

CC: All foreign Corresponding Bank
All Affected Contractors/Beneficiary
Federal Ministry of Finance
Accountant General of the Federation
Central Bank of Nigeria

Header:

Received: from 10.222.148.10
Return-Path: <juan.aguilar@ant.gob.ec>
X-Originating-Ip: [186.46.185.230]
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2023 05:35:51 -0500 (ECT)
From: Federal Ministry of Finance <juan.aguilar@ant.gob.ec>
Reply-To: Federal Ministry of Finance <adebayo.edun@fmf.org.ng>
Message-ID: <579901879.773066.1694428551618.JavaMail.zimbra@ant.gob.ec>
Subject: All Affected Contractors/Beneficiary

Phone: +2348027660664
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Bharti Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

joshuaumar602@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:43 am

Recovery Scam:

Dear Sir,

I know this will come to you as a surprise but I chose to tell you the truth because of my Sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated. My name is Dr.Joshua Umar, a management staff of the Federal Ministry of Finance. Following the directive from the office of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a thorough investigation was conducted on all foreign contract payment file including all contract awarded in past by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, (NNPC) and other government agencies with directors of all commercial banks in charges of all inheritance funds in Nigeria.

During the exercise, we discovered that some payment files has been abandoned unclaimed for a long time due to some stringent logistics,I noticed that it will take a long process for this money to be released due to some irregularities detected. During our investigation, we found out that some foreign contractors /inheritance beneficiaries had spent so much money in trying to realize this contract payment, which did not even reflect in the file here.

Please find here under the posing reasons why they have not been able to get the money so far. Those who intimately/introduced there foreign partner into the transaction were unable to Draw a Bilateral/Binding Agreement with them as Sub-Contractor thereby, denying them being issued with contractors certified Job card, although the fund is still existing in their respective payment agencies here in Nigeria as over invoice contract fund from contract awarded by the NNPC some years back.

In view of this I have proffered solution to fill up the vacuum that will facilitate the ease movement of the funds into your bank account hitch-free. Upper mostly please note that you are not the original contractor/inheritance the fund in question is just emanated from over invoice contract awarded from the office of (NNPC). This total sum of which will be shared between you and I in the ratio of 50:50. only if you agree by my terms and conditions as stated above Having meticulously worked out the modalities and logistics, with my position and as part of my profession, I will be solely responsible of re-verifying all the mutilated and battered documents related to this matter and report back to you for revalidating such documents to give it all required legal backing to according to Nigerian new financial laws.

I am offering you this because as civil servants, we do not have the necessary foreign account machinery to successfully handle this transaction. Therefore it becomes necessary to source for a foreign company or individual with the capability to act as the original beneficiary of the contract /Inheritance.It is a good thing that the president has endorsed the resolution passed by the senate committee on foreign contract payment that all foreign Contractors/inheritance beneficiaries owed by the federal government of Nigeria and its agencies should be paid, we will seize this good opportunity to purport you as one of the beneficiaries to be paid.the process needed for these funds to be transferred into your account are as follows.

(A) New account details for the remittance of the above sum which shall be normalize at the federal high court to tally with the transfer of this
payment.

(B)Your direct contact deatils.

(C) A copy of your international passport or any valid ID.

If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this same email account.I do not particularly know you so I would wait on your response to judge your level of transparency and honesty need not you disappear after the money gets into your coffers with a level of understanding between us I will start the initiation of this process towards a conclusion. I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account, as this transaction will not be done under the clock of my employer. Contact will be through my personal numbers and also through above email address same could apply to you if you wish. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

A very dear friend of mine and university classmate Mr.Idris Aluko of Zenith Bank had to quit his job in May last year when unethical material was found on his office computer during a routine maintenance of his machine and the results of the internal investigation were leaked to the local press seriously denting his career after all the service, good work and sacrifice he had given the banking industry.

Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man, I have wife and children.I send you this mail not without a measure of doubt as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold.This is the one truth I have learnt.

Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting soon.

I await your response by return email. If you wish to call me do not hesitate to call on my direct private mobile line +234-8027660664 or acknowledge the receipt of this email immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr.Joshua Umar

Header:

Received: from 10.217.134.141
Return-Path: <joshuaumar602@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.218.51]
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 09:42:37 +0100
Message-ID: <CAE3iL58qxbEezBwShi9vjQcHoSUgufE85DuQszmnX8R+A=kvGQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Do not betray my confidence
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.